Best thai song 2008!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm biased, so I can't give my opinion...aside from the obvious Ice and Bie songs...the Aof ones were good this year...and Peck Aof Ice was the best collaboration I've seen, but I haven't seen many, and I'm still biased.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm biased too so i haven't said much on what i like LOL aof's songs are good every yr though. dat don't count as a biased opinion cause thailand agrees lol

but i do like dat prik thai song. if they don't get song of da yr then somesing is wrong lol cause dat song beat james's record of 7 weeks #1 in a row

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really bias so sorry everyone lol.

The Jai Rao songs. Even though they got somewhat annoying when they kept replaying it lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the song tat stuck w/ me throughout the year

i have to give it to Aof's song "Jud On" from SB :lmao:

but i dunno girls..somehow i didn't like "Dai Ying Mai" much

Prik Thai's "Ruk Som Sao" did stick w/ me for a LONG ass time though ehehhe

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i agree with sajenna, SAENG LAE NGAO!!! I LOVE NGAO ASOKE!

also, joot aon kong chun by aof too!

and silamanee's theme song.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was reading articles from siamdara bout da biggest hit songs of 08 and prik thai's song wasn't even on one list but they were #4 on another list. i dunno how they're ranking da songs but rak saam sao was played da most on air. i dunno... maybe they're ranking it by which ones were most talked about

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
boypod- bittersweet - Ruk Kun Kao Laew. Been listening repeatly and haven't gotten sick of it.