sarNie Adult
well we all know who should be in this list without a doubt
ann t
noon w
aump p
kob
aom
they are like legendary actress already
I agree with your list here...they are all talent actress and versatile...althought I haven't see Kob play strong/evil character like the other...

onahc

sarNie Elites
You guys are only listing N'eks, there are so many talented Thai actresses who don't play N'ek roles. And a lot of you are biased by naming your favorites when a lot of them aren't even that great.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann T, Janie, Pim, Mam Jintara, Kik, Aerin, Aom S and many more.

I know I listed Aerin, she's still young but her acting is superb. Age and the length in the entertainment business isn' the only factor to determine someone's acting ability.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... i think everyone is talented in there own ways.. i don't think imma list out who.. since everyone is bias on their own opinion on whos the best.. etc..

because surely some are great!!! while some are just there... and some are just blah.. lol.. XD.. everyone has their own opinions ^_^

because i surely love A LOT of DARAS!!!!.. even the ones that aren't that great or the ones that are under-rated..

nokkeo

sarNie Egg
in my opinion, i think Kwan has really bad acting skills. :( i've tried watching her lakorn because she's pretty and seems like a nice girl, but i just can't get into it because her acting is just sucky to me. she doesn't make me believe whatever role she plays lol

as for *Best* actress, in terms of acting... definitely Kob S. / Anne T. / Noon W. / Tangmo / & maybe Janie
they are like professionals! almost in every lakorn of theirs, superb acting.

for new generation, i like Pat Napapa's acting, she's really cute and good with her funny roles. she's crafty.

BUT, my favorite & BEST actress as of right now is Aff Taksaorn and to me, she beats all of them lol :p

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Best Thai Actress Are:

1.Pancake
2.Noon W.
3.Anne
4.Aum
5.Ploy
6.Vicky
7.Kwan
8.Pinky
9.Bee N.
10.Aff

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
To me, Janie Tienphosuwan is beautiful, gorgeous, and she has a smile like an angel!!!!

Janie is my #1 thai actress and I love her acting. She is an excellent actress!!!!! I just love her in the lakorn Nampueng Kom 2009!!!! I give her two tumps up for doing an excellent job!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
in my opinion, i think Kwan has really bad acting skills. :( i've tried watching her lakorn because she's pretty and seems like a nice girl, but i just can't get into it because her acting is just sucky to me. she doesn't make me believe whatever role she plays lol

as for *Best* actress, in terms of acting... definitely Kob S. / Anne T. / Noon W. / Tangmo / & maybe Janie
they are like professionals! almost in every lakorn of theirs, superb acting.

for new generation, i like Pat Napapa's acting, she's really cute and good with her funny roles. she's crafty.

BUT, my favorite & BEST actress as of right now is Aff Taksaorn and to me, she beats all of them lol :p
To me, my favorite & Best actress is Janie Tienphosuwan. She Knows how to act. I am a big, big, big, big fan of her!!!! I just love her, and she is my #1 Thai Actress Forever!!!!!!!!!!!