Best Period Dramas

tinah

sarNie Coma
im a big fan of period drama especially the romantic ones.

Ban Sai Thong
Sapai Jao
Aya Rak
Buang Leh Sanae Ha
Nueng Nai Suang
Thepabut Nai Fun
Kamin Gup Poon
Prissana

more to come..cant think of much right now

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Wanida
Nueng Nai Suang

Usually I'm not a big fan of period lakorns. They tend to drag and have the same family plot line. You know everyone having an affair and trying to pass off their son or daughter off as the heir. lol

But I do like Wanida and NNS

Mdc

sarNie Egg
Period lakorn I don't have that many but here are a few

Buang Leh Sanae Ha
t he lakorn with ann and willy in it..not sure the name of it.
the lakorn with ann and num in it(there was three generation)

theres a few more can't t hink of it at this time. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I was too young to remember any of those lakorn... I had amnesia. So I can't remember anything from the age of 5 and under...

Well, I kinda remember some.
-Ban Sai Ton
-Tae Pang Kon
-Neuang Nai Suang

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I liked that one to I forgot what is was called though...I also have another called "KlinKaewTumNakKao" with Bua and Au.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
My fav. period drama HAS to be Tae Pang Korn...i freakin' love tat lakorn....

tat new lakorn w/ Aump & Stefan...i'm too lazie 2 remember the name or to go look it...but i thought they had a very strong story-line...and i like how stefan was a girl and aump a guy in their past life-time..i haven't seen tat b4..and also how stefans has a mark around his neck and aump has a mark on her head...they had such good ideas..but in my opinion they make good use of...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think period dramas that focus on romance are the best!!!!

the setting, clothing, style, society....everything is perfect for a truly romantic love story.....some of my most memorable ones:

1. Nueng Nai Saung
2. Ban Sai Thong
3. Saeng Soon
4. Tae Pong Korn
5. Sapai Jao
6. Thep Burut Nai Fun
7. Prissna
8. Koo Krum

ah...these are truly wonderful love stories....they're just better to watch sometimes and the story doesn't get too lame in a sense....BUT... it can become very dragging!!!!

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
In no particular order:
Sailohid (Num and Kob)
Prissana (Tik and Teya)
Tawee Pop (Saranyu? and Ann Siriam)
Koo Gum (Bird and Kwang)
Puntai Norasingh (Thui and Aom)
Luad Kattiya (Tik and Aom)
Norah (Kade and Noon)
Buang Benjatorn (Chakrit and Marsha)
Sapai Jao (Kong and Vicky)
Rak Nakara (Brook, Aum and Noon)

That's all I can think of. These are definitely ones I can watch over and over.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
heck yeah i've watch a lot of those lakorn but the only one that i remember and like the most is Ban Sai Thong
i love that movie its really good and you can learn lots of thing by just watching this lakorn. p'num role in this lakorn is really cute...i like how he is such a understanding and carring husband to joy, he's also really understanding to his family also this lakorn just rock i really like it

Rakniran

Dome thong starring Saranyu & Nattrika *spelling of her name is wrong-correct if yu know*