Best P'eks in the History of Lakorns

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
There's only a few p'ek's I like for being smart or just plain sweet...

Techit in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai - he was always loyal to n'ek and always told off Ratee. I loved it when he took Ratee's hand and took the watch off and told her it was only for KhaoHom.

Harit in Jam Luey Rak - he was persistant and never gave up on Soriya. He made it up to Soriya by fixing his mistakes and proving his love for her. His perverted side was funny too.

Seur in Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun - he loved and only loved Mook. He was rude to other gals and showed his loving side to Mook only. He was clever too.

Bee in Ploy Lom Phet - he always pretended to be an ass to cover up his extreme care and love for Pailin. He is actually a softie and risks his life for her everytime and making up stupid excuses to hide his soft side. Plus he always tried to take advantage of n'ek in her most difficult situations.

Ken in Sawan Being - from asshole to sweetheart you could tell all he needed in his life was love. He is definitly a sweetie and sometimes you got the urge to run up to the screen to hug him. His asshole side is still lovable.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ i really liked Bee in his other lakorn that i have no idea what the name is but his character was something like Gosee and n'ek was Maenkala. Bee was hilarious!

um, thank you for this thread i shall now start my looooong list lol

Num in Bansaithong -- Chaiklang is THE image of a gentleman. even though i felt n'ek's frustration that he never said 'i love you' you could NOT miss how incredibly sweet and caring he was. and so mature too. he stuck to his principles and the person he loves.

Nadech in Duang Jai Akkanee -- FAI: hot-tempered but humorous. possessive but protective. corny but oh so adorable! he even knows his own strengths==> quote "totally sincere, extremely responsible, doesn't smoke or go out to nightlife, tough on the outside but soft on the inside, hard-working and loves animals" (trans. wishbone) this is my kind of guy.

Ken in Oum Ruk -- can you want any other guy to be your baby daddy when there is Chen? didn't think so. sweetest guy on earth!

ok, guess the list isn't that long. those are my top-top 3. however, the following deserve honorable mention :

Harit (JLR)- not only loves for real, but also loyal to his brother (to the point of kidnap!)
under the same category would be Chanon (LMKT).
Phoo Yai Lee (PYLGNM) - he's hilarious and so dorky and shy! X]

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mr Akkanee Adisuanrangsan :wub:
Gottta love him and reasons are perfectly stated in this scene like jinxx mentioned

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCdctMBvsMQ[/youtube]

kulyia

RUK
tik for luerd kattiya

Chatchai and Chai and Dome in Ayaruk

Willy in manee yard fah no damn doubt lol

others i cant think of... I wanna say chakrit but i cant name his movies besides baung ban ja thor aka enchanted bed. i really like him cause he portrays his character really well

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwe the p'eks y'all stated are my faves too hehe..

I wanna add my list but I'm still at school and sidetracked at what p'ek I liked ahaha .. Will come back to add later hehe..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love all the other guys but my BEST PRA'EK is KEN ♥
He's the BEST

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken as Rachen in Oum Ruk. I would die for a man like him. He knew he was the father regardless of what people said.

Aum as Suer in Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun. I would also die for a man like him. Always believed his wife was innocent.

Those are the only two I can come up with.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I would have to say : Ken

I loved him as Veekit in Rang Ngao because he is such a sweetheart regardless of how everyone saw and said about Mootha!
Her flaws never kept him away ! he always thought positive of her !
Makes me want to watch it over again;

this leads him to Pasu(Din) in Soot SanaHa. One Sweet Kru Cook !
Its cute how he was falling in love with Alin!! Innocent Bliss :thumbsup:
And how he is totally the opposite of Alin but learned how to tolerate how she is.

and also Weir
Weir as King Rungseeman in Dung Duang Haruthai ! He was one hot KING ! I love how under all his pride he fell in love with Tasika !!
He's doing whats best for his kingdom but at the same time, he knows who he loves. meaning he ignore the fact that Meena had something for him !!
Too cute !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Here's mine
Lek(Rome): his so hilarious when his near Joy and his funny cute playful expression that he really loves her and his so
rude words and make fun of Kat but its good for E-pan she deserve it that way

Pawee(Ken): his so funny so many laughs when it comes to his scene with Chompoo

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Veekit in Rang Ngao:he's so 'protector' to the women his love

Rachen in Oum Ruk :the sweetest and cutest guy ever!!he did everything for his son even he just accidently make that baby.

Kawee in Sawan Bieng :what can i say about him? i hate him but i love him..

Kru Cook in SSH:i like the way he's falling for the woman that is very different from him..

Thula in 365 WHR : i love the cool ken as Thula and how romantic he is when he want 'something' from his wife.. :pervie:

The combination of Veekit,Rachen,Kawee,Kru Cook,Thula is my dream guy.. :drool: :drool:

Can i include pra ek in movie..If so...
I love Ton in The Letter the most...
He sooooo erm...what i should say..
He just so PERFECT!!!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Here's mine
Lek(Rome): his so hilarious when his near Joy and his funny cute playful expression that he really loves her and his so
rude words and make fun of Kat but its good for E-pan she deserve it that way

Pawee(Ken): his so funny so many laughs when it comes to his scene with Chompoo
lol i was going to reserve judgement on Lek cuz doesn't he sleep with Pan later on? HOWEVER i am totally LOVING him right now, cuz you're right, Lek is the best p'ek when it comes to adoring n'ek and HATING/insulting n'rai, it really satisfies me to watch him not fall for the evil one! :thumbsup:

andinazmi

sarNie Egg
hi all ..... Greetings

for me p'eks number one is KEN THEERADETH :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ken as Din (krucook) with all the attention and love to Alin

ken as toola, dashing lawyer, a good husband and patience to LAN

ken as kawee .... from an arrogant young lord turned into a man who really, really loves Narin and their children

Ken as veekit .... a very caring and love to mootha

Ken as Rachen .... sweetest guy and funny

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol i was going to reserve judgement on Lek cuz doesn't he sleep with Pan later on? HOWEVER i am totally LOVING him right now, cuz you're right, Lek is the best p'ek when it comes to adoring n'ek and HATING/insulting n'rai, it really satisfies me to watch him not fall for the evil one! :thumbsup:
Pan make him drunk with out him knowing, Lek been saying to himself to everyone that the girl he really hate is Pan and
the girl that he dreamt of and love her forever is Ying Orn.

telly

sarNie Egg
hi all, for all this time the best p'ek for me still KEN

i love him as :

chen : even he is so naive but he is the sweetest guy in the world....he loves his child and his wife even he gets them by accident

kawee : i love every single part of wee character...his sarcastic, his style, his cares, all just only for narin

krucook : oh gosh...the sweet and nice person.. i never boring to watching..watching and watching again this lakorn, how krucook falling in love with alin its really sweet...

toon : cool, calm person and ken really hot in this lakorn..

Paul in a lakorn with Aum P. Om in the lakorn with Weir & Aum P. He wasn't praeg though. Yes. I agree with Din in Soot Sanaeha. Oh in the lakorn with Amy. Probably a lot more. I should really remember the lakorn names.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
lol I'm going to chime in with Ken in most of his characters.

1. Rashane in Oum Ruk: Out of all of them, he's the funniest and sweetest in this one.

2. Din in Soot Sanae Ha: Omg my dream guy, Loving you even with all your flaws and a master chef too?? yes please!