Best P'eks in the History of Lakorns

Just finished "Two Spirits Love" and have to add Thun to the list -I'm now addicted to Mario Maurer. Loved his role in here as he steadfastly loved the h no matter what and would never give up on her once he's clear about his feelings. He even told the h that he'll never stop loving her and will do anything to prevent harm from coming to her, even resort to murder.

And not once did he waver in his affections: He made it extremely clear to everyone, including the n'rai, that he only loves the h. Love the jealous scenes in here and he's even jealous of himself when the other spirit takes over his body and interacts with the h (he has no recollection of those events).
I also really like how he tends to be forceful and aggressive when it comes to "getting what he wants" from our h (she hates it, lol). So cute! Love dominant H's...

So, Thun is definitely joining the ranks alongside Por (Tomorrow, I'll still love...) and Saichon (GRGR) when it comes to dominant H's who can't live without their h's and wear their hearts on their sleeves.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
From the lakorns I have watch (It's not that many since I'm picky), the p'eks I love and find very memorable are...

1. Chen (Ken from Oum Rak) -  I love how dorky he was and his interactions with Napat. I hope my married life is like that when I'm pregnant lol.
2. Din (Ken in Sood Sanea Ha) - Alin was whiny and high maintenance but he loved her with her all flaws. When will we finally get a KA reunion??
3. Fai (Nadech Duang Jai Akanee) - Fai's character was quite memorable. He would jump into any danger head first to save his girl. Jeed was lucky to have his heart.
4. Saichon (Nadech in Game Rai Gae Rak) - Their love was so sweet and innocent when on the island. Saichon's love never waivered. I hated the misunderstanding part when they met again. The way he broke down begging her not to go on the day he was suppose to marry Fah's sister got to me. He loves her so much.
5. Hyme (James Ma from Kha Badin) - Their love felt like a natural progression throughout the lakorn. I loved that once he started loving Lumduan, he never waivered. Any misunderstandings he would clear right away and there was nothing Bua could do to tear them apart.

rainruma

sarNie Egg
Tui Teerapat - I can't stress enough how this man is so hot at 42 yrs old. He's still pra'ek and still looking mighty fine, and better than some peeps around his age, hehe. I've just come to realize that the dude can act GOOD, it's a shame his career was not focused on acting, so we're only getting to see him more nowadays.
@phatman ...agree w/ u 100%!!... Tui Teerapat is Gorgeous, Manly, has a sexy body, lots of charisma, a musician..and he can Act!...
Even at his age, he's better looking than most of the much younger actors out now ..(and more talented).
What a man!

Favorite Pr'Eks
Ken --- I've only seen his bad-boy roles, so .... but in Any Role, he has a vulnerability that is very attractive! ... No matter how mean on the outside, always Sympathetic, Smart, Confident, Wily, Playful, Exciting, Loyal and very Passionate! ...
I want to be loved by this Arrogant bad-boy!! .... Plus, Don't forget--> Amazing Actor, Hot body, and .... the cutest crooked smile!

Chakrit --- always manages to portray a very Mature, Confident, Smart, Wise, Reliable, Patient, Reasonable Manly-Man...Very SMEXY!
... Panin in Kon Rak Game Payabaht ... Nadol in Mam Gaem Daeng ... sexy Pon in Bow See Chompoo ... Panin in Wimarn Sai...

Andrew --- Chanon in Look Mai Klai Ton ... Calm, Reasonable, Patient, Intelligent, Loving, Responsible, Selfless and loves deeply!
Ananda --- Parob in Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Suer ... a Lovesick Romantic!
Weir --- Yai in Pin Anong ... I dropped it half-way, but I remember thinking what a Great Guy!
Nadech --- Ryu in Roy Fun Tawan Duerd ... Just so much fun!... I would never get bored of him!
Willy ---
Chanchon in Manee Yard Fah ... It takes a very Capable, Confident man to love a woman above him in status and remain very manly... He's in charge, even if she is the Princess!
Num --- King Rangsiymun in Dung Duang Haruetai ... Dark Sultry eyes, charming demeanor ... a gentle yet passionate lover ... and still convincing as the savage warrior, the Scary Storm , the King of Kasik .... He can handle both Love and Duty!
Pong --- Poh in Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter ... Romantic, dedicated and passionate .... and he tried so hard to keep her.

Off P. --- Songyot in Sai Roong ... 2nd lead, does it count?... I loved his character, and how he played him .... and such a ruggedly handsome man.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Off P. --- Songyot in Sai Roong ... 2nd lead, does it count?... I loved his character, and how he played him .... and such a ruggedly handsome man.
IKR. It's hard to believe he is the same person with the man with long hair and hobo style. He looked quite good in Ban Sai Thong as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If only Off and Tua took better care of their bodies and looks as they aged. I personally think they were both very attractive, now they both have super long hair and not so attractive. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kdrama are good at making their second lead swoony worthy than lakorn ^^ I just remember another memorable P'ek beside Koboria (koo kum), Nakhim from 'Se Ral Da Rum' , even though the lakorn drag w/ boring politics & war but the P'eks love was adorable! He fall in love w/ her picture, love at first sight!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Charlit (Pin Anong) - I'm rewatching this lakorn and I've come to realize that I like it more than I initially felt, and that Charlit is definitely one of the best pra'eks in the history of lakorns. He's got all the qualities of a tough and hot-headed pra'ek: loud, rough, obnoxious, straightforward, clever yet responsible, soft- hearted, playful and loving. What I like most about him is his authoritative nature. Even the villains fear him and bow down to him! He's no coward and will do what he says he'll do. Weir portrayed him to perfection, which was why I became a fan, and I can't imagine anyone else playing Khun Yai Charlit! I want me some more Charlit!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I would mention actors in general LOL.

Weir
Ken T.
Ananda
Mark
Nadech
Tik

Last edited:

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
For me actors in general :

Ken T
Aum
Tik

I just love their characters that they play, i'm almost never disapointed by them.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Kdrama are good at making their second lead swoony worthy than lakorn ^^ I just remember another memorable P'ek beside Koboria (koo kum), Nakhim from 'Se Ral Da Rum' , even though the lakorn drag w/ boring politics & war but the P'eks love was adorable! He fall in love w/ her picture, love at first sight!
Yes, Nakhim!!!! I love that p'ek character!!! I love that he loves n'ek so much!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nakhim to me, tends to have this puppy look when he's around n'ek. He takes care of her like he would something fragile in his care. Then again, it mght be the actor. He's a sweet pra'ek.