Best Nang'rai

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Have seen best nang'ek and pra'ek, but haven't seen best nang'rai. Just want to know which nang'rai you think is the best with their acting.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
For Me
Ploy Cherman
TanyaTanyares
Chompoo Araya
Mint Nutwara
Donut
Lots Of The A-graders CAN ARt RAI

Acting-wise?
- Kik Mayurin
- Donut Manasanun

Appearace-wise?
- Mint Natwara
- May Feungarom
- Kik Suwachanee

After watching Reuan Sanaeha, I think Bee Namthip is pretty good as rai too!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
For Me
Ploy Cherman
TanyaTanyares
Chompoo Araya
Mint Nutwara
Donut
Lots Of The A-graders CAN ARt RAI
I think we should cross off Chompoo/Ploy from the nang'rai list cos their upcoming works will play as n'ek 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Best nang'rai of all time will have to go to Ploy Cherman Boonsayak. She is amazing as the rai. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Best nang'rai of all time will have to go to Ploy Cherman Boonsayak. She is amazing as the rai. 
have u seen when she as nang'ek she also good at it too and n'rai also she's one of the versatile actress so far she can portray both roles unlike some can only play one thing 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think the next best n'rai will be Jui she'll be rocking the show when SameeTeeTra2013 onair 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
have u seen when she as nang'ek she also good at it too and n'rai also she's one of the versatile actress so far she can portray both roles unlike some can only play one thing 

Haha, I know she's a versatile actress and she is indeed a great actress. However, she is best at portraying the nang'rai, which is why I think she is the best nang'rai of all times. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha, I know she's a versatile actress and she is indeed a great actress. However, she is best at portraying the nang'rai, which is why I think she is the best nang'rai of all times. 
I'm waiting to see how rai Jui will be when she's up against Ploy who's portraying a nang'ek but not fully nice nice 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
May F.

For me she fits the NangRai roles. She has it down. She usually plays the intelligent NangRai. Namgrais with complexity, depth, and character.

I hate Esther as NangRai. Please no more rai roles for her. She looks to sweet and cute to be rai. My nun girl is to righteous to be rai

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Cherman and Bee namthip

Annoying nang rai : Mint m and ice

fanny

sarNie Adult
Prettiest n'rai is Noey.
I'm sure there will be more prettier n'rai in the future, but ATM Noey is the prettiest n'rai.
Best n'rai of all time is Kik S.
so far I've not seen anyone can beat Kik's record she just too darn good at what she doing.
I believe this topic talk about actual n'rai that's why I'm not naming some of the n'ek-rai.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
fanny said:
Prettiest n'rai is Noey.
I'm sure there will be more prettier n'rai in the future, but ATM Noey is the prettiest n'rai.
Best n'rai of all time is Kik S.
so far I've not seen anyone can beat Kik's record she just too darn good at what she doing.
I believe this topic talk about actual n'rai that's why I'm not naming some of the n'ek-rai.
I totally agreed!! Kik S is the best n'rai of all time. She can be crazy, funny, and loveable.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Esther S. as Wilairampa in SJ Series really rocks! She totally delivered the role well and so far, she's MY Best Nang'rai :)))

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Esther Supreeleela because in Chai Ronnapee she played a role that was wayyyyy out of her lead with all the evil faves, screaming! She did very good as nang'rai for an 18-19 year old!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I can see Vill as both sexy nang rai and nang ek. Shes versatile like Ploy Cherman, who rocks both nang ek and nang rai roles!!! These actors are what I call capable of real acting not like those who play the same repetitive boring or very annoying role.

Some nang rai are much better actor than some "nang ek".