Best Lakorns!!

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
Mara Phang said:
Madam Yee Hulp starred Ning and Sam. This lakorn was about how Ning and Sam were arranged to get married. Sam was a high class politician. Ning was the total opposite. She lives with her grandparents in a rural town. Ning's grandfather saved Sam's father's life at one point and he promised that his son will be given the opportunity to marry his granddaughter at a certain age. Sam's mother, however, did not agree to that contract because she wants her son to marry someone with class.

When Sam was introduced to Ning, he was totally disgusted. LOL. She dressed like an old lady and spoke with a wierd accent. LOL. But anyways, Ning was forced by the elders to live with Sam in Bangkok. He had to take care of her during her stay. Ning agreed in hope of changing Sam's decision. She wanted to prove to him that she will be able to win his heart. Ning's sister also went along to accompany her stay. Sam did everything he can to avoid Ning. He was embarrassed of her. She's hilarious and clumsy, though.

One day Sam challenged Ning that if she was able to change her ways, he will take her out in public, to a party with all the hi-so. Sam's brother, which was gay, took that challenge and sent Ning out for a three day make-over. When she arrived back home, no one could recognize her. LOL. Sam was stunned by her beauty. He took her to the party as planned. Little did he knew that Ning never changed her personality. Ning could not change the way she spoke, so she had to leave a marble under her tongue so she can speak normally. She created a scene at that party. While everyone was dancing, Ning bust out her horse move. :loool: It turned out okay, because everyone joined the fun!! Sam was surprised how Ning became the center of attention.

Find out for yourself how the lakorn turns out...It was worth watching and hilarious...LOL.
[post="157930"][/post]​
thanks for the summary, sounds really funny. so its with sam, not with patson? and how old is this lakorn?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Mara Phang said:
Madam Yee Hulp starred Ning and Sam. This lakorn was about how Ning and Sam were arranged to get married. Sam was a high class politician. Ning was the total opposite. She lives with her grandparents in a rural town. Ning's grandfather saved Sam's father's life at one point and he promised that his son will be given the opportunity to marry his granddaughter at a certain age. Sam's mother, however, did not agree to that contract because she wants her son to marry someone with class.

When Sam was introduced to Ning, he was totally disgusted. LOL. She dressed like an old lady and spoke with a wierd accent. LOL. But anyways, Ning was forced by the elders to live with Sam in Bangkok. He had to take care of her during her stay. Ning agreed in hope of changing Sam's decision. She wanted to prove to him that she will be able to win his heart. Ning's sister also went along to accompany her stay. Sam did everything he can to avoid Ning. He was embarrassed of her. She's hilarious and clumsy, though.

One day Sam challenged Ning that if she was able to change her ways, he will take her out in public, to a party with all the hi-so. Sam's brother, which was gay, took that challenge and sent Ning out for a three day make-over. When she arrived back home, no one could recognize her. LOL. Sam was stunned by her beauty. He took her to the party as planned. Little did he knew that Ning never changed her personality. Ning could not change the way she spoke, so she had to leave a marble under her tongue so she can speak normally. She created a scene at that party. While everyone was dancing, Ning bust out her horse move. :loool: It turned out okay, because everyone joined the fun!! Sam was surprised how Ning became the center of attention.

Find out for yourself how the lakorn turns out...It was worth watching and hilarious...LOL.
[post="157930"][/post]​

Lol...but the movie version was funnier....that one I couldn't stop cracking up and there's a part 2 to it also...for the Film version that is...as for the lakorn love Sam and love Ning but I thought it was okay.

but wow so many Roy Leh, and Hima Tai...you gals are so cute...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
fanaticgrl said:
thanks for the summary, sounds really funny. so its with sam, not with patson? and how old is this lakorn?
[post="158311"][/post]​
You're welcome, Fanaticgrl. I believe this lakorn was released in the early 2001 or 2002. I'm not sure. It's not that old, though. Yep, Sam was the p'ek.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Lol...but the movie version was funnier....that one I couldn't stop cracking up and there's a part 2 to it also...for the Film version that is...as for the lakorn love Sam and love Ning but I thought it was okay.

but wow so many Roy Leh, and Hima Tai...you gals are so cute...
[post="158324"][/post]​
Which version was that, BlueMoon? Are you talking about the one part movie that was released in the early 80's? I saw it and it was funny. LOL. I didn't like the characters, though.

matty

sarNie Egg
1. Most Unforgettable: Yarm Meur Lom Phat Huan w/ Jetrin & Lalita

2. Most Interesting: period lakorns like: Sai Lo Hit, Yah Thika, Roy Ruk Roy Adeed, Ratanak Go Sin, etc.

3. Best Comedy: Oum Ruk w/ Ken & Ann T. and Kun Paw...? w/ Jab P. & Joy S.

4. Best Romance: Yarm Meur Lom Phat Huan w/ Jetrin & Lalita and Ruk Deaw Kong Jenjira w/ Willy & Joy S. and Manee Yard Fah w/ Willy & Ann T.

5. Best Drama:

6. Most Saddest: Mae Eye Sa Eurn w/ Noon & Vee and Kamin Gup Boon w/ Job & Joy S. and The Letter w/ Num & Ann T.

7. Best Classic: Wanida w/ Saranyu & Lalita

8. Most Beautiful: Sai Lo Hit w/ Num & Kob and Plang Pah Fah Lom Dao w/ Chakrit & Noon W.

9. Best Revenge: Meun Kon La Fak Fah w/ Willy & Jintara and Samee w/ Pon & Joy S. and Leh Rathee w/ Pepper & Ann A.

10. Best Musical: Som Wang Gup Hong Fah w/ Got & Aom P. and Nang Sao Cafe w/ Job & Joy S.

11. Most Meaningful: Yarm Meur Lom Phat Huan w/ Jetrin & Lalita and Manee Yard Fah w/ Willy & Ann T. and Ruk Deaw Kong Jenjira w/ Willy & Joy S.

12. Most Watched: Dao Prasook w/ Num S. & Kob

13. Best Variety: Benja Keetha Kwarm Ruk w/ all 5 couples

14. Best Family-Oriented:

15. Best Action: Pech Tud Pech w/ Jetrin & Aum P.

16. Best Directed:

17. Sweetest Ending: Duay Rang Hang Ruk w/ Mos & Noon W.

18. Best Morals: Kwah Ja Ru Deang Sah (?) w/ Vee & Jeeb K.

19. Best Plot:

20. Best Attention-Grabber: Lhong Ngao Jun w/ Stefan & Kob

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Mara Phang said:
Which version was that, BlueMoon?  Are you talking about the one part movie that was released in the early 80's?  I saw it and it was funny.  LOL.  I didn't like the characters, though.
[post="158491"][/post]​

Yeah I'm talking about the Film version and it was released in the 80s...I think the guy was played by Hiruntoop not too sure as for the lady I don't know her name but she plays the mother roles now in Thai lakorns. I like the actors from the 80s cuz many of their movies were cute. Like the one where he had two wives and he slept in the middle or something and there were more that I enjoyed...LOL...but yeah we are off topic here...

Anyhow I can't narrow a lakorn down because many lakorns fits more than one category. Like for example Rang Ngao, Sai Lo Hid, Roy Leh etc they all can be classified into different sections stated here so I can't choose just one...lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Yeah I'm talking about the Film version and it was released in the 80s...I think the guy was played by Hiruntoop not too sure as for the lady I don't know her name but she plays the mother roles now in Thai lakorns. I like the actors from the 80s cuz many of their movies were cute. Like the one where he had two wives and he slept in the middle or something and there were more that I enjoyed...LOL...but yeah we are off topic here...

Anyhow I can't narrow a lakorn down because many lakorns fits more than one category. Like for example Rang Ngao, Sai Lo Hid, Roy Leh etc they all can be classified into different sections stated here so I can't choose just one...lol
[post="159290"][/post]​
Thanks for the confirmation, BlueMoon.

Sorry to make it hard for you ladies to choose the categories of each of your favorite lakorns...LOL. It's fun and challenging, though. Hahah...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
1. Most Unforgettable: Samee (Pol and Joy)

2. Most Interesting: Game Rai Game Rak (Nadech and Yaya)

3. Best Comedy: Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong (Ken and Janie)

4. Best Romance: Manee Yard Fah (Willy and Anne)

5. Best Drama: Pleng Pa Fah Leng Dao (Chakrit and Noon)

6. Most Saddest: Bo Bae (Cee and Kwan)

7. Best Classic: Wanida (Tua and Mew)

8. Most Beautiful: Roy Mai (Aum and Aff)

9. Best Revenge: Jam Luey Rak (Aum and Aff)

10. Best Musical: Rachanee Morlum (Paul and Joy)

11. Most Meaningful: Roy Mai (Aum and Aff)

12. Most Amazing: Buang (Rome and Rita)

13. Best Variety: Ploy Lom Phet (Bee and Namfon

14. Best Family-Oriented: Plerng Toranong (Mario and Taew)

15. Best Action: Ploy Lom Phet (Bee and Namfon)

16. Best Directed: Roy Mai (Aum and Aff)

17. Sweetest Ending: Jam Luey Rak (Aum and Aff)

18. Best Morals: Sadut Rak (Andrew and Bua)

19. Best Plot: Wanida (Tua and Mew)

20. Best Attention-Grabber: Samee (Pol and Joy)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
1. Most Unforgettable: Dao Lhong Fah (Cherry & Aum)

2. Most Interesting: Manee Daen Suang (Sara & Art)

3. Best Comedy: Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong (Janie & Ken)

4. Best Romance: Tae Bpang Korn (Ann & Num)

5. Best Drama: Hua Jai Sila (Fang & Bie)

6. Most Saddest: Koo Gum (Kwang & Bird)

7. Best Classic: Mon Rak Look Toong (Nampeung & Tua)

8. Most Beautiful: Roy Mai (Aff & Aum)

9. Best Revenge: Jamloey Rak (Aff & Aum)

10. Best Musical: Karm Waylaa Haa Rak (Nok, View, Bie)

11. Most Meaningful: Botan Gleeb Sudtai (Aff & Aum)

12. Most Amazing: Neua Mek (Cherry & Chakrit)

13. Best Variety: 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

14. Best Family-Oriented: Mae Kha Kanom Waan (Cherry & Mart)

15. Best Action: Rahut Logun (Jui & Stefan)

16. Best Directed: Sawan Bieng (Ann & Ken)

17. Sweetest Ending: Kaew Tah Pee (Cherry & Tik)

18. Best Morals: Tee Trakoon Song (Bua & Aum)

19. Best Plot: Rak Mai Mee Wan Dthai (Ploy & Dome)

20. Best Attention-Grabber: Oum Rak (Ann & Ken)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ooh this is hard. This my attempt lol

1. Most Unforgettable: Dao Prasook w/ Noom & Kob, Sai See Plerng w/ Willy & Mew

2. Most Interesting: period lakorns like: Sai Lo Hit w/ Noom S & Kob S, Tae Bang Korn w/ Noom & Anne

3. Best Comedy: Ka Neung Ha w/ Patson & Ning K, Khun Por Jam Sar w/ Jeb P & Joy S. and Sompong Nong Somchai w/ Paul & Janie

4. Best Romance: Manee Yard Fah w/ Willy & Anne and Ruk Deaw Kong Jenjira w/ Willy & Joy S.

5. Best Drama: Ram Pissaward w/ Paul & Pat, Ching Chang w/ Captain & Jieb, Jao Sao Ban Rai w/ Por T & Namfon P, Game Rai Game Rak w/ Nadech & Yaya

6. Most Saddest: Song Rao Nirundon w/ Ken & Aom

7. Best Classic: Ban Sai Thong w/ Saranyu & Monrudee, Koo Gum w/ Bird & Kwang

8. Most Beautiful: Sai Lo Hit w/ Num & Kob, Roy Mai w/ Umm & Aff

9. Best Revenge: Samee w/ Pon & Joy S, Tang Parn Kammathep w/ Andrew & Janie, Barb Ruk Talay Fun w/ Por & Pat

10. Best Musical: Rachinee Morlum w/ Paul P & Joy S

11. Most Meaningful: Ruk Deaw Kong Jenjira w/ Willy & Joy S and Toranee Nee Ni Krai Krong w/ Andrew & Pok.

12. Most Watched: Ka Neung Ha w/ Patson & Ning, Ruk Nid Nid Kid Tow Rai w/ Kelly R & Namfon K., Ngao Asoke w/ Eg & Ae and Duangjai Akanee w/ Nadech & Yaya

13. Best Variety: Tey Jai Rak Nak Wang Plan w/ Power 3 Club, Taddao Bussaya w/ Por & Punch

14. Best Family-Oriented: Plerng Toranorng w/ Mario & Taew

15. Best Action: 5 Kom w/ Willy & Vicki, Ploy Lom Phet w/ Bee S. & Namfon K

16. Best Directed: Manee Yard Fah w/ Willy & Anne, Oum Ruk w/ Ken & Anne

17. Sweetest Ending: Manee Yard Fah w/ Willy & Anne

18. Best Morals: Likasit Huajai w/ Por & Pat

19. Best Plot: Ram Pissaward w/ Paul P & Pat

20. Best Attention-Grabber: Ram Pissaward w/ Paul P & Pat

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
1. Most Unforgettable: Ban Xai Tong (Joy R. & Num S.)
-will always be the lakorn that "got" me

2. Most Interesting: Ban Bajatorn (Marsha & Chakrit)
-tell the storyline to anyone & they'll be interested

3. Best Comedy: Tang Fah Tawan Diew (Tik & Janie)
-i smiled & laugh often w/ Tik's sacrastic & playful personality

4. Best Romance: Song Rao Nirudon (Aom & Ken)...
-The progression of their relationship was perfect & so realistic, so perfect this couple

5. Best Drama: Sawan Biang (Ken & Ann)
-runner ups * Songkram Nang Fah (Pong&Bee)
* Ram Pissaward (Paul/Pat/Noi/Mam)
(all very unhealthy/ viewers may experience a slight/ temporarily increase in blood pressure level

6. Most Saddest:
-cry often but just none comes to mind

7. Best Classic: Koo Gum
-no other bigger thai classic than koo gum, all versions
8. Most Beautiful: Kaew Tae Pee (Tik & Cherry)
-the scenery, the wardrobe, the people, all beautiful

9. Best Revenge: Roy Leh Saneh Rai (Tik & Aom)
-had so much fun watching Tik's little scheme & how far he was willing to go for that million

10. Best Musical: Rachanee Morlum (Joy S. & Paul)
-Joy S. is such a good singer...

11. Most Meaningful: Rang Ngao ( Ken & Ann )
-pay close attention this lakorn teaches so much

12. Most Amazing:
-None sure what "amazing" means or is referring to

13. Best Variety: Game Rai Game Ruk (Yadech)
-The first half you have this light-hearted romantic comedy w/ the bubbly Nang Fah & her caretaker/protector Saichon w/ them on a island far away from modern society then the 2nd half you have this dramatic / revenge plot w/ Fahlada & Charles in the heart of the city, with skyscrapers at every corner, if that's not what you call variety I don't know what else to call it

14. Best Family-Oriented: Botan Glep Sudtai (A-Team)
-All about family, i freaking love this drama and I am an A-team Bias

15. Best Action: Hark Liem Pagarn (Joy R & Num S.)
-I dont watch much Thai action lakorns, most of them are pretty bad but out of the few that i've watch i'll give it to this one

16. Best Directed: Sawan Bieng (KA)
-Whether you disagree w/ the amount of r-scenes or believed Narin actually loves Kawee, you cannot deny the directorial direction of SB and the performance delivered from both Ken & Ann

17. Sweetest Ending: Jai Rao (Ken & Aff)
-Love the open-ended ending they gave us, make it up for yourselves girls, whether Aoey regain her memories

18. Best Morals: Rang Ngao (KA)
-parents be aware of how you treat each child
-father be aware of how your love-life affect your daughter
-siblings be

19. Best Plot: (pass)

20. Best Attention-Grabber: Tawan Duerd (Mark & yaya)
-honestly i don't know what the heck this lakorn is about, heck I don't even like Mark but it looks awesome,
sure grabbed my attention and makes me wanna watch it

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
the one that you are probably thinking of where she was in it with Pat is Ka Neung Ha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My are...

Manee Yard Fah (Ann & Willie)
Roy Leh Sanae Rai 2002 (Tik & Aom)
Koo Gum 2004 (Num & Benz)
Tawee Pope (both version)
Buang Ban Ja Torn 2002 (Chakirt & Pim Marsha)
Roy Ruk Roy Adeed (Captian & Pin)
Ram Passaward (Paul & Pat)
Lured Kittiya 2003 (Tik & Aom)
Saeng Soon 2007 (Chakrit & Bee & Fang)
Jone Plone Jai (Num & Donut)
Sai Soke (Rome & Ja)
Mae Ai Sae Eun (Vee & Noon)
Buang Ruk Gammatep (Pong & Bee)
Sawan Biang 2008 (Ken & Ann)
Fai Shone Sang (Grate & Chompoo)
Wong Wien Hua Jai (Weir & Pinky)
Kaew Lorm Petch (Son & View)
Jam Leuy Ruk 2008 (Aum & Aff)
Sood Snaeha (Ken & Ann)
Sarp Poo Sah (Aun & Ae & Tanya)
Ruk Née Hua Jai Rao Jong (Ken & Janie)
4 Hua Jai Heang Koon Kao (all of da 4 series)
Sen Tai Salai Side (Vee & Noon)

Wow there are many more put these I name up there are those I could always go back and rewatch without any 2nd thought!! :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
1. Most Unforgettable: Dao Prasuk

2. Most Interesting: Nong Miew Kiew Petch-Cee&Pinky

3. Best Comedy: mostly I don't laugh cause it's funny but because a stupid character gets what they deserve, am I too evil?

4. Best Romance: Punyachon Kon Krua-Markim

5. Best Drama: 4 Hua Jai Haeng Koon Kao

6. Most Saddest: Tawan Deard-Mark&Yaya

7. Best Classic: Koo Gum

8. Most Beautiful: Prajun See Roong

9. Best Revenge: Hua Jai Sila-Bie&Fang

10. Best Musical: Noom Pom Yao Gub Sao Pong Lang-Danai and May Orawansa

11. Most Meaningful: Bansaithong-Num&Joy

12. Most Amazing: Badarn Jai-Aum&Margie

13. Best Variety: 4 Hua Jai Haeng Koon Kao

14. Best Family-Oriented: 4 Hua Jai Haeng Koon Kao

15. Best Action: Si Yod Kuman

16. Best Directed: Punyachon Kon Krua 2012-Markim

17. Sweetest Ending: Roy Adeed Hang Ruk-Bie&Mew

18. Best Morals: Pee Kaew Nang Hong-Dan&Ae

19. Best Plot: Ruk Gern Pikud Kan-Mos&Kob

20. Best Attention-Grabber: Fah pieng Din-Captain&Aom

Can I Add the worst one ever becauseI have one, and it's: Jom Jai-Paul and Benz ugh this one annoys me.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
These are my lists and preferences; you don't have to agree. :)
----

1. Most Unforgettable: Ton Rak (Noon&Kade--for introducing me to the Thai lakorn world)

2. Most Interesting: Game Rai Game Rak (Mainly because of Mint Nutwara's character. She blew me away with her selfish but beautiful and classic look! She could use some help with breathing sometimes lol)

3. Best Comedy: Sao-chai Hi-tech (Om&Jui---LOVE them in here, so hilarious and enjoyable!)

4. Best Romance: Fai Tang See &
Taam Huajai Pai Lah Sood Fah (Mew&Willy--I remember rewatching Fai Tang See over and over again)

5. Best Drama: Dok Som See Thong (Chompoo, Ice and Donat)

6. Most Saddest: Mae Ae Sa Earn (Noon&Vee)

7. Best Classic: Koo Gum (Bird and Kwang) :dance1:

8. Most Beautiful: Sai Rak Sai Saward (old old oldie but I just love its oldie classic theme)

9. Best Revenge: Sawan Biang (Anne&Ken)

10. Best Musical: MonRak Look Thong (Saranyu and Nampueng)

11. Most Meaningful: Kaew Tah Pee (Tik&Cherry) and Luerd Hong (Bee Namthip and Tew Sunthipar)

12. Most Amazing: Buang Rak Kamathep (Bee&Pong) and Taley Rissaya (Bee&Pong) Because I was giving up on Thai lakorn but they brought me back to life in around 2011!

13. Best Variety: Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012 (Kim and Mark because the lakorn has drama, comedy, tear-jerking moments and some sweetness to it too)

14. Best Family-Oriented: 4 Hua Jai Haeng Koon Kao

15. Best Action: Kom Fak (Noon&Por)

16. Best Directed: RoyLeh Sanea Rai (Tik&Aom--amazing!)

17. Sweetest Ending: RoyLeh Sanea Rai (Tik&Aom--especially at the train station, Tik chases after Aom and slips and falls down looking sadly after the lover of his leaving him) sad, but different and memorable.

18. Best Morals: Can only think of BanSaiThong for now!! :scratchhead2:

19. Best Plot: Mae Eye Sa Earn (Noon&Vee)

20. Best Attention-Grabber: Ngao Rak Luang Jai (Mark and Mint Nutwara---it totally grabbed my attention! haha) I still so adore this lakorn much; such a different feel, a different vibe to it! So Satisfying! :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've watched alot of lakorns, but not nearly as much as many of you, so my list will be a little...bias. I'm sure there are better ones that I just haven't seen. Anyway, here's my list (like I mentioned, don't be surprised if you see my list with lakorns of certain nang'eks and pra'eks ^_^) as of today, it may change in the future:

1. Most Unforgettable: Ka Neung Ha (Pat S. & Ning K.) - I'll never forget this romantic comedy. It remains dearest in my heart!
2. Most Interesting: Borisut Bumbut Kaen (Aum A. & Anne T.) - I say this because it's different; Aum and Anne were insanely phenomenal in here, no pun intended.
3. Best Comedy: Sood Sanae Ha (Ken T. & Anne T.) - I'm sorry, but even Oum Rukcan't beat Sood Sanae Ha in being the most comical! I've never laughed so hard watching a lakorn.
4. Best Romance: Ruk Ter Took Wun (Ken T. & Aum P.) - This lakorn isn't my favorite, but pra'ek and nang'eks love for eachother is so real and strong. They're romance is something I envy!
5. Best Drama: Kularb Rai Narm (Rome P. & Yaya U.) - For some reason I really like the drama in this lakorn. Ploy made her character so real that I just wanted to go in and b*tch slap her along with her dirty mom and granny!
6. Most Saddest: Song Rao Nirundon (Ken T. & Aom P.)/Luerd Kattiya (Tik J. & Aom P.)/Rang Ngao (Ken T. & Anne T.) - It's a three-way tie, I can't break it. If you put my tears together they'd make an ocean.
7. Best Classic: Bansaithong (Num S. & Joy S.) - This is the lakorn that got me started with everything.
8. Most Beautiful: Toranee Nee Nee Krai Krong (Andrew G. & Pok P.) - The scenery was beautiful, it makes me want to achieve my dream of owning an orchard and a vineyard.
9. Best Revenge: Jaosao Prissana (Nok C. & Anne T.) - After reading the synopsis I watched it and wasn't disappointed (except for Nok's casting). I love bad*ss Anne!
10. Best Musical: Hongfah Gub Somwung (Got J. & Aom P.) - I fell in love with Got's voice and Aom in this lakorn. I wasn't nearly as interested in their romance as I was in the music!
11. Most Meaningful: Dao Pra Sook (Num S. & Kob S.) - I don't know...this lakorn popped up in my head. I just feel like it's a very meaningful lakorn.
12. Most Amazing: Like jaw-dropping good? Hmm...my mind is blank on this one.
13. Best Variety: Oum Ruk (Ken T. & Anne T.) - It's got a little bit of everything from comedic to depressing.
14. Best Family-Oriented: Botan Gleep Sudtai (Aum A. & Aff T.)- It's the only one I've seen that's family-oriented (if I remember correctly). If you watched the beginning and felt bored, keep on watching until the end, I guarantee you'll shed some heartbreaking and heartwarming tears.
15. Best Action: Uhhh...can I say none?
16. Best Directed: Too many.
17. Sweetest Ending: 365 Wan Hang Ruk (Ken T. & Anne T.) - I got goosebumps with this lakorn's ending. Absolutely sweet!
18. Best Morals: Rang Ngao (Ken T. & Anne T.) - This lakorn teaches ALOT.
19. Best Plot: Luerd Kattiya (Tik J. & Aom P.) - A common soldier falling in love with a noble...forbidden love...I really like this kind of plot because you get to see and experience how the pra'nangs cope with their feelings.
20. Best Attention-Grabber: Yah Leum Chun (Tik J. & Anne T.) - All it takes is Tik and Anne's casting to grab my attention.

Kelly

Romance: manee yardfa, saddest: Leud kattiya, revenge: Roy lei sanai rai, chemistry: so sanea ha, drama:eek:un i ruk, romantic com: sao chai high tech and then what ever I'm just going to list some must sees lol: samee, hoi an chun ruk ter, leh ratee, jum leoy ruk I think that's it for my list for now you see I don't have much I'm picky with my Thai dramas very few are good so much is made but a lot are eh eh lame sigh I hope they make more good ones