Best Lakorns So Far This Yearn [ 2012 ]

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol haha i got to go with TNNKK haha they had many morals to the lakorn other ppl may not had like it but i thought it was the best this year but its just my thinking!!! But you know i may change my mind if i get to see other lakorns coming out this year!! Maybe Nuer Mek 2 may become my favorite this year i actually really like the tralier it looks super awsome!!! Im looking forward to it!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gah. What did I like. Hmm. The year hasn't end yet so I won't make a choice..yet. But I guess you asked "so far" so I would have to go with Manee Dan Suang and TNNKK as well. :D Oh! And Sao Noi too! :D I can't remember much but these are the only ones I can remember at the moment. LOL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really enjoyed Mam Gaem Daeng, Buang and Num Ban Rai Gub Waan Jai Hi-So. These 3 stood out the most for me, personally i felt that 2012 was a really dull year for lakorns.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed Mam Gaem Daeng, Buang and Num Ban Rai Gub Waan Jai Hi-So. These 3 stood out the most for me, personally i felt that 2012 was a really dull year for lakorns.
Yeah, I agree with you. So far, this year has been disappointing. The only lakorn that actually got me hooked was Manee Daen Suang.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Buang and Noom Ban Rai Gub Wan Jai Hi So

I like TNNKK, Ruk Gerd Nai Talad Sod, and Manee Dan Suang were/are enjoyable but sadly didn't make it to the list. (still need to finish RGNTS and MDS)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I tried the lakorns but wasn't really interested...r lose interest....I end up watching old lakorn...waiting fi r NM

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So far is prob TNNKK.. I really like the script.
lates this year is probably gonna be NM2 RP and PCKK in my opinion

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
The only two I watched that aired in 2012 was Pin Anong and Qi Pao, therefore other than PA I can only recommend QP. LOL. QP wasn't the best, though. 

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Tawan Tor Saeng for 2012..
I know it isn't the best of the year..but I like it the most...so....