Best Lakorn Lines?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:

Lol, it's poetry. I don't even necessarily like it for the moral lesson, the meaning is not that new or deep. It's just the words strung together somehow.

I'm a fan of Por after this and I only watched like 3 or 4 episodes of the entire thing.
Haha, I know. It took me back to my humanities course when we discussed people's sins and what not. Oh those days. Haha.

Re-watching "Kaew Tah Pee" for like the gazillionth time and found my favorite line from Prur (Kik Mayurin) from the lakorn. This is in the beginning where Prur finds out that Chisanu (Tik) and his new wife, Nathlada (Cherry) are in France for Chisanu's cornea transplant. Prur urges her husband to go too so that they can confirm if Nathlada is the same woman that Prur's husband, Thep's (Jeb) supposed former mistress.

Khatathep returns home from work and is greeted by his wife, Prur.
Prur: "P'Thep, your re-location assignment statement is here."
Khatathep takes the letter and glances.
Thep: "Hah? Do I really have to go?"
Prur: "Aow! Do I get an award for lying?"

Begins around the 2:34 mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfndwTdC4lU

LMAO. Cracks me up every time!

cecilia

Staff member
^Muddie, that's so cute .. I should really consider giving this lakorn shot. Couldn't do it when it first aired .. and sadly, the only one I could not get into of them too .. 

I'd definitely choose the later half .. he's perfect because I love him lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^Muddie, that's so cute .. I should really consider giving this lakorn shot. Couldn't do it when it first aired .. and sadly, the only one I could not get into of them too .. 

You should!! Omg, you should. Haha.

Muddie Murda

smile...
cecilia said:

It's such a true statement and makes you think. First question would probably be, "What's the difference?" LOL But the more you think about it, the more you realize how important it is. If you find one flaw with the "perfect" person, that person suddenly falls off the perfect list. But if the person is perfect because you love them, you see their flaws, you still love them anyway. :kiss2:

If you haven't watched it by now, Cecilia, then it might be because you don't like them and therefore you might not enjoy the lakorn LOL. Ann's character is a typical Ann character. Brat brat brat. But she makes a lovable brat so I can easily accept it haha.

And what can I say about Ken? He's just perfect...because I love him. :dance1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
A perfect person is a person with flaws and a person who can look beyond one's flaw makes a perfect human being.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the most lakorns lines that rest in my mind usually are the ones between the mother/father and daughter/son and one of them are 
this 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JlG3Ruap8

and also the lines in the scene between wanvisa and her father when she went back home in ep 8 
"Dad,.., i dishonored our family, i've embarrassed both  mom and dad what punishment do i deserve"
"forget about it my daughter , reputation is like a chain our neck why should we bother to carrying it around humans are strange seeking power and fame to carry around, carry for what we can't take them with us when we die, when the most important thing in our lives is actually staring right at us they are our beloved family"
"now i know no one can love me more than mom and dad" 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I love many lines in msnp especially.. i'd love to see that Pueng is not a weak nang'ek ,but strong enough to bully pat :woot: :woot:
Remember this line from ep 5,when pat ask pueng to make tea for him..

Pueng: You look for more trouble to bully me.Let me ask you frankly,how long will you continue to seek attention.But say,I want to ask what a man like you can do too other than troubling,being stubborn,taking advantage of others and bullying whose are weak days by days.

*Pueng walked away*

Pat: Come back to sit down on your place now.I order you to sit down right now!

Pueng: I don't have to listen to your commands.

Pat: But you must follow b/c I want to show you that a man like me can do so much more than you think.Return to your sit right now.

*Both stared to each other*
+thanks to Cecilia for this translation*

Hahaha..yes I can agree with pat..a man like him can do soo much more than I can think..:bhehe: :bhehe:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
There is more,same scene..

Pueng: Goodness!are you alright?

Pat: Why is you tea salty?

Pueng: is there something wrong with your mouth?eh,could that be the wound in your mouth is starting to rot? :woot: :woot:

Pat: you're pretty spice (troublemaker) :woot: :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
There is more,same scene..

Pueng: Goodness!are you alright?

Pat: Why is you tea salty?

Pueng: is there something wrong with your mouth?eh,could that be the wound in your mouth is starting to rot? :woot: :woot:

Pat: you're pretty spice (troublemaker) :woot: :woot:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Lom Sorn Rak Pranont (Nadech) and Pat (Taew) 

Pranont: "If you don't stop crying, I'm going to cry" 
Pat: *cries loudly* "why are you going to cry?"
Pranont: "I'm going to cry for you."
*both cries loudly*
Pat: "Hey! This is my problem, don't you cry louder than me!"
Pranont: "I can't stop" *cries loudly*