Best Lakorn Ending

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i dont know if this topic has been posted before?

There has been a lot of typical lakorn endings lately... :scratchhead2:
typical as in the kissing on the forehead and arm around eachother or a simple cute hug...

But by far thee best lakorn ending for me was "OUM RUK" starring:
our Nang'ek Anne Thongprasom and our Pra'ek Ken Theeradeth :)

the reason why this is the best lakorn ending for me is because it wasn't such a typical ending.

As the credits were passing by,
I love the fact that we saw how they went about with their lives and professions;
it shows how they both found love between all the fuss :kiss3:
I loved how he was shooting :camera: a photoshoot while she came in to teach the model
how to pose.
Also, when Ken came to babysit their baby when she was shooting a scene for a Lakorn.
And how she slapped him for practice in order to get her scene right.
I love the way the lakorn concluded such real life events that
we can relate to ka :thumbup:

lol I analyze parts of the ending ahhaha :spin:

&& dont forget!!
ALWAYS KEN&&ANNE

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for me it's (of course) my favourite lakorn aka KGRKGR with oil and kwan! they have a baby and we can see him (how cute they are) and the mom says "joob" "the end"! best ending forever...
ban sai tong too, he knows she's pregnant and at the end, you see the little boy with his parents and at the little house, the grand ma and you can see that she has regrets.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng had a great ending and of course my personal favorite Jam Loey Rak, him pretending to fall to get out of cleaning the window and Aum and Aff saying they love each other, makes my day just watching them. :w-scene-pop-corn:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
For me..Sawan Bieng..
When Ken propose to Ann..the script,the atmosphere,the emotion..PERFECT!!

Its sad,happy,sweet at the same time and when i watch it,i can't predict whether ann will accept his proposal or not..
Actually,all of Ken-Ann lakorn,the ending was unpredictable..
I'm excited to know about 365 ending..

What surprise p'aew gonna give us this time..
French kiss?? :w-scene-pop-corn:

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I have a couple!

Sawan Bieng...

and Sawan Sang...loved when he tricked Min into believing he was the bad nakrop again but was actually joking around.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
For me..Sawan Bieng..
When Ken propose to Ann..the script,the atmosphere,the emotion..PERFECT!!

Its sad,happy,sweet at the same time and when i watch it,i can't predict whether ann will accept his proposal or not..
Actually,all of Ken-Ann lakorn,the ending was unpredictable..
I'm excited to know about 365 ending..

What surprise p'aew gonna give us this time..
French kiss?? :w-scene-pop-corn:
Lmfao haahha you are soo funny. haha I love all Ken&&Anne lakorn :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Some people may hate me for saying this, but I thought Luerd Kattiya was an amazing ending. It showed that Anothai loved her so much that he was willing to defame himself and shame his name to save her. Love is the ultimate sacrifice and that is exactly what Anothai did for Dara.