Best lakon 2010 so far.

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
I would say Taddao Bussaya because I've never seen a Thai drama about cross-dressing before. I didn't know who the actor and actress were but they were really good actors!

Punch is a really good actress for her first lakorn. I hope Por and Punch pair up again in a new drama! They look so cute together because he's so tall and she's only up to his shoulders so it's kind of like an anime couple xD so cute!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
To add to my list, I think Reun Sorn Ruk was good. It had a great pace and a touching ending. Wiwa Wah Woon was great too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I would say Taddao Bussaya because I've never seen a Thai drama about cross-dressing before. I didn't know who the actor and actress were but they were really good actors!

Punch is a really good actress for her first lakorn. I hope Por and Punch pair up again in a new drama! They look so cute together because he's so tall and she's only up to his shoulders so it's kind of like an anime couple xD so cute!

This is such a cute pic of them!

I agree!!! These two are a great pair. I miss them on screen. I hope they pair up again. This time, hopefully for a very dramatic script. I know Punch can pull it off. She's a natural. It was so hard for me to believe that was her first drama. Tatdao Bussaya really got me into Por again. I kinda started liking him again in Hua Jai Song Park, but not enough.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
So far now I would say Suay Rerd Cherd Sod. This lakorn exceed my expectations of it. Plus it's one of my all time favorite though I'm really looking forward to 365 Wan Haeng Ruk!!

Mann

Lakorns that I actually had watched fully were all good. So I say Sai Soke is my top, next is Reun Sorn Ruk, and then it would have to be Ngao Hua Jai (even though I'm not finished I sure I will finish this one I like it a lot).

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
There are so many lakorn this year but I'd have to say dok ruk rim tang bc first off i love the casting and the lakorn is funny yet romatic! I love the chemistry btwn bie n vill along with the storyline!!!!! and Secondly, vill look so cute ad a boy! ( I dunno y so many people said vill looks wired, but I personally think their opinion is bias)

Anyways I also like tad Dao butsaya! Bc por t is in there!!!! Lol n I like the drama cause it's really good!

Now I'm currently watching Mae Sri prai n it's really interesting!!!! Love tge comedy n romance!!!!

Currently waiting for the airing of San daang....or something like that with min and cee and tyle and donut's lakorn!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My favourite lakorn 2010
Suey Rerd Cherd Sode - Film and Janie are so cute and funny when they bickering eachother
Sai Soke - I just loved the songs, Rome and Ja had great chemistry(sorry to admit that Ja suit Rome more to Yaya, cos they look odd to me. And love Puri and Rodmay.
Pleng Jai tee pook pun - When ever i've pictured Aum with Taew it reminds me of Ateam images.

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOL..Sao Chai Hi-tech..is awesome...Love Jui and Om..they are the cutest couple and it's also a still airing lakorn..I don't usually watch on air lakorn, because i usually lose interest in it if i had to wait every week. I usually wait till a lakorn end before i start watching...but i do check out the first episode to see if it's any good.. Sao Chai Hi-tech is the one that i fall in love with..i can't wait till friend to come.

I haven't seen Sai Soke, i guess i too have to check that one out if everyone saying it's great...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wouldn't say Sai Soke is the best lakorn of 2010, it's too typical of a lakorn, n'rai wants p'ek, p'ek mom is not his mom and pretending to be nice, some of the good people died, p'rai wants to rape n'ek. Too much drama. But the ending was beautiful, Chai and Kwang did an excellent job portraying Bai and Yen. I don't like Ja, i watched this for Rome, Rotmay and Puri. BTW Rome is an excellent crier.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Sai Soke..was one of the greatest lakorn that I seen so far...been so long that I've watched a lakorn with fast forwarding...love it hehehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't finish Sai Soke. I thought the casting was awkward lol but I did skip a lot in the beginning. Once it hit the second generation, it started to pick up. It was a good lakorn. Not one of my favorite of the year but most definitely one of the more memorable one this year. The scenery was breathtaking with an amazing soundtrack.

Kularp Rai Nam comes close but toward the ending, it went downhill. I really liked Rome and Yaya scenes together. It was sweet.

My number one has to be Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun. It has a refreshing plot. I am shocked because it was a TV Scene production and they normally screw lakorns up.

And of course Taddao Bussaba.

tinah

sarNie Coma
my number 1 as of now is Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun! aum and taew had amazing chemistry and their scenes were so sweet. not to mention, the lakorn itself was good too!