Best lakon 2010 so far.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Put your bias aside and name which lakon you think is the best so far in terms of script, acting, production, etc. I think Sai Soke is the lakon to beat, I think it was superb. The script was memorable, smart and refreshing. The acting was top notch, Kwang and Chai were amazing and the entire cast was awesome. It was paced perfectly and beautifully shot. The OST was fantastic as well.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Best overall Drama for the year would be Sai Soke. If broken down into categories Drama would be for Sai Soke and Comedy wise I'm torn between Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying & Sapai Jao Sua >.< even though comedy tends to drag sometimes, but overall would be Sai Soke. it's been years since I was able to watch a lakorn without hitting the FF button

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Idk! There were so many-ish!
I like Suay Rerd Cherd Sode so far !
I don't remember any other dramas...
it has been awhile since i have watched one properly. Lol

cecilia

Staff member
This year lacked -- if i have to pick, i would say 'sai soke' as well. Beautifully shot/film and script. The casts are fantastic -- and Gik's just hilariously evil.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Jong Kol Ging Tien for a drama type lakorn as for a comedy definitely Por Noo Phen Superstar which is like the most stress free lakorn ever. ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
This yr I didn't have time to watch much lakorns but so far I will have to say Taddao Bussaya. Trust me this is an unbiased answer. Before this I loathed Por. Decided to give it a try and it was great. Punch is a natural, very refreshing to watch. It was so funny all the name calling, the head locking, and praeks confusion.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kashie I totally forgot about Taddao I really loved it too! Punch did such a great job for her first lakorn. I'm looking forward to her second.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i was going to say soot snaeha but that was kinda last year. i would say sai soke and liem prai lai rak. didn't like everything in sai soke but it was close.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
for drama & family i go with Sai Soke. great OST, scenery and amazing casting second that with comedy, it'a all for Taddao Bussaya. Punch was amazing, considering her first lakorn and everything else falls in perfectly.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I can't answer because I only watched one lakorn that's 2010...that would make my vote unreliable. BUT I would just like to point out that I watched Tuddao Busaya and I loved it to pieces :D This thread would be good for recommendations! I will certainly check out Sai Soke.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i agree with everyone on Sai Soke & Taddao. these two piece were nicely done.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' date='20 July 2010 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1279619895' post='698552']
I can't answer because I only watched one lakorn that's 2010...that would make my vote unreliable. BUT I would just like to point out that I watched Tuddao Busaya and I loved it to pieces :D This thread would be good for recommendations! I will certainly check out Sai Soke.
[/quote]

Same here, I'm taking this thread as recommendations, started to watch SaiSok yesterday, its great so far.

Shame on you girls for forgetting Taddao Bussaya. Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Definitely Sai Soke! It was almost PERFECT to me. I loved the cast, script, sceneries & the songs.

And YES, Tatdao Bussaya too. I officially became a Punch fan watching it.

Even though Hua Jai Song Park wasn't all that interesting to most people, I really liked it. Mainly because of Boy's character & the songs were GREAT!