Best Criers

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
Female: Ann T, the best cry n the best actress!

Male: Aum A., the best cry n the best actor!

They nailed it in borisud bumbut kaen, I love it. I cried many time watching it.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think I already posted in here, but I'll do it again LOL
Ken Theeradeth is the ONLY actor that can make me cry for him and with him. It's easy to cry when something sad happened, but it takes a great actor to make you cry because seeing them cry just breaks your heart that you feel you need to cry with them. In almost all his lakorns, I've either cried with him, or for him, because his crying is just so believable.

With that being said, after watching Toranee Ni Nee Krai Krong, I have to say Yaya is a good crier for a newbie. Man, the scene that she cried her eyes out for her grandmother, it just broke my heart, and I couldn't resist but cry with her.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
HUM after watching TNNKK and laterally having Yaya cry in some of the epi made me cry I will have to say. Damn, first lakorn every to have me crying my eyes out for them, effected me so much i can feel the pain!!!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da best crier i'll say it is Ann and Aff but it being a while and so far all of these recent lakorn haven't make me cried...oh da last one in thai tat make me cried was...was...idk but for da two last year none so far make me cried even Roy Mai didn't make me cried lol...
For da actor i'll say Ken T and Aum...da two kookwan hahaha

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
I have to go with Aom Phiyada Akarasenee. She had me crying like a baby in all her lakorn. As I'm watching her crying, tears start falling.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Adding Tanya and Kim -for RP, behind the scenes, her tears was still flowing- HOW CUTe -She had improve a lot!

cecilia

Staff member
Hands down 'NOON WORANUCH' she gets me everytime she balls her eyes out :wub: and who could forget my aff, she make me cried, sad, and depressed for a whole week when JAO NOI passed away T_T Thinking about it still get me teary.

Aum .. for the first time, i shed tears with him as JAO NOI .. and yes, he's the only man that get me crying like a baby beside Rain as Sangdoo!

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling
i probably already post something but it was probably awhile back so i'll repost what i think as of now. LOL

actresses: Ann, Aff, Lydia, & Yaya

Actors: Ken & Aum

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Anne, Ken, Kim (she cried so beautifully in 3NNT), Nadech, and Matt. When they cry, I can feel their emotions too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Adding Tanya and Kim -for RP, behind the scenes, her tears was still flowing- HOW CUTe -She had improve a lot!
I agree...adding in my list is Tanya she is such a beautiful women and such a beautiful crier...she did auch a good job in SP at da end...she make me cry out my eyes ball lol seriously!!! Now i remember tat was da last lakorn tat i watch tat make me cried lol i was suspecting RM but it trun out it didnt... D: