bEst cOncert yOu ever bEen tOo!?!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
well imma have to say dee BEST one i ever bEen tOo was RAIN's in nEw yOrk.....i actually sat and pay attention to the whOle shOw:D it was off dee hOok.... and it was a fUn experience!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i never go to any concerts lately...

your lucky to go seeing bi in NY. =( *envy*

when i was young teenager, my friend invited me to britney spears' oops i did it again concert which i'm not fan of her but my friend is. she needed an accompany which is me.. so i went since it's FREE ticket. hahaha! it's great concert, too. it had guests: aaron carter, myra, and a*teen including surprise performance at end. it's so amazily unbelievable .. it was something that i never forget.

=)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I have only been to a couple of concerts...one for Dreamstreet (I use to be a huge fan of them...hahaha, I even got their signatures ^_^ Jesse McCartney looked like a girl back then), Num's concert in MN, and this one Hmong one...I would say the only memorable one was the Dreamstreet one..it was free and I saw them after their performances :D

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
well i loved clash concert and many coz i go to alot hehe i also went to bi rain concert man he was hot but i saw him i BKK

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
my favorite concert i must say is the korean festival in 2004..i got to see se7en, Bi Rain, Wee Sung, and Shinhwah...i have to say that was the best year ever...and oh yeah DBSK was there too...what an awsome year it was..

fan

sarNie Juvenile
hands down.... P'Birds BBB Aroka Jom Yah Gub Yah Jai

my first time seeing P'Bird live and in person... greatest day of my life :wub:

Jay Chou never disappoints also, i saw his The One concert in LA & Bangkok and also his Incomparable concert in LA

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
wintr said:
my favorite concert i must say is the korean festival in 2004..i got to see se7en, Bi Rain, Wee Sung, and Shinhwah...i have to say that was the best year ever...and oh yeah DBSK was there too...what an awsome year it was..
[post="118489"][/post]​

Ditto niece!!!! Alot of cuties in the audience as well heheheh. ^_^

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
i've been to many concerts and i liked all of them, i dont know which one is the best, because i had lots of fun at all...