Best Chanidapa and Vill Wannarot (SWEETY vol. 1 no. 21 August 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Awh, gorgeous photo shoot and concept. I'm glad that Vill and Best are such good friends. They both certainly are beautiful, but since I'm biased, my Vill is the most beautiful to me! :D I love how they're not caked up with too many makeup; glad that it's a soft touch on both of them. Both are super cute with the hairstyles, but I believe that Best matches the style more than Vill (maybe because I've seen Best with that hairstyle more than Vill, and because Vill usually has straight hair or a different curling hairstyle than that).

It's hard to say which girl stands out more, cause they're both really good-looking in this shoot, but since I'm biased, of course I look at Vill more than I look at Best. :p But don't get me wrong; Best still looks just as beautiful and cute. I like the outfits both girls are wearing, but of course, there are a few that I don't really like, but they still look great in them. (My preferred style is more like the kind that Vill's wearing though!) I do like their poses, but it does seem more professional than natural hehe. Anyway, glad to see these two in a photo shoot! :thumbsup:

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I swear Best stands out the most(for me). Maybe it's because of that baby face of hers! :)
But then the only thing I don't like about her is that she has the same face sometimes...

AikOm^_^

I swear Best stands out the most(for me). Maybe it's because of that baby face of hers! :)
But then the only thing I don't like about her is that she has the same face sometimes...
Lol, I understand why Best stands out the most to you. My reason is that she matches the hairstyle more than Vill, so in some pictures, my eyes are drawn first to Best, then to Vill. Her baby face certainly matches that kind of hairstyle, plus I've seen Best many times before with it. When it comes to their facial expressions, Vill is a little more photogenic than Best. Not to say that Vill's the best out there (cause my darling angel isn't yet :D), but Best only has one look most of the time unless she's smiling, whereas Vill almost always look different lol. Good thing both are smiling in here! :thumbsup:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I really LOVE this photoshoot!! They both look so pretty. Best is so cute, my bias of course :p I wish Vill would look like this in her lakorns. I like her hair and lipstick.

AikOm^_^

I really LOVE this photoshoot!! They both look so pretty. Best is so cute, my bias of course :p I wish Vill would look like this in her lakorns. I like her hair and lipstick.
Maybe I'm just too used to Vill's straight, long hair, but I prefer Vill with straight hair rather than this kind of curly hairstyle. Vill does have curls in some of her lakorns, but just not this certain style. But if the lakorn calls for it, Vill would match it, altough I prefer her luscious straight hair. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Both girl are lovely na...Love both View and Best but sadly i love View more lol but still both are gorgeous girl!!!

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Best and Vill are both looking super cute in here but i gotta say Best stand out more, maybe because she is a little tall than vill or maybe because she got the bady face!.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Best and Vill are both looking super cute in here but i gotta say Best stand out more, maybe because she is a little tall than vill or maybe because she got the bady face!.
Best look cute in these photo more b/c she have these adOrable round cute little eyes. And since the out-fit are cute, it matchess her. Don't get me wrong or anything, I LOVE Vill. She looks very pretty in these out-fit. But their's a differents about these 2 actress, one is cute and the other is very pretty... So in a way, they both look nice but the out-fit matches Best more.^•^