Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CHERRY SIRISUKA

• KULLANAT PREEYAWAT

• Total voters

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
My vote is for Kob only because i think that she's the only actress who can play different character very well so she's the best actress for this year.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hey hey if the poll lets me vote for more then heck yes i would vote for others but my pick is p'ANN THONGPRASOM because when they give her a role..........she makes it look real even if their a camera up in front, girlfriend know's how to work it unlike others...i mean no offense they do do a good job but then i sense their awkwardness with their tone of voice's and the way the move their eyes!!! most of p'Ann's lakorns are satisfy'n so yep you got my choice............

now kiddo's dont just vote, tell us who u like so your thoughts and opinions can be heard....dont worry we enjoy reading k...hahah :yahoo:

akanin

sarNie Elites
My vote goes to P Tik Kanyarat, but she didn't make the list :lmao:. My other vote goes to P Ann Thongprasom. She's very talented and stands out the MOST to me. Yay for ANN!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i love everyone,but my vote has to go to Ann.She's really talented and i like her a lot.^^

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe u didn't put benz in there :angry: ...anyways.. I voted for ann bc I think she's most versatile as an actress.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yay !!! Kob and Ann are tied.. They both are both great actress..
so just leave the poll 44 to 44 like that .so no one win. ;)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
it was such a hard choice, but I went with Ann. she's been such a great actress since the start and she gets better and better every time i see her.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
This is so hard, i liked both Ann and Kob very very much...beside all their lakorns were great this year..but i'm gonna go with Kob , my all time fave actress :lol:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Kob's in the lead now...i admit, i love Kon Rak Game Payabath too much...even though Oum Ruk with Ann was awesome too...