Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oooh! i really don't know... even i got it in vhs and dvd...so i don't really transfer from dvd into computer since it doesn't work on my crappy computer... so sorry! =(

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
oooh! i really don't know... even i got it in vhs and dvd...so i don't really transfer from dvd into computer since it doesn't work on my crappy computer... so sorry! =(
[post="18167"][/post]​
its alright..thanks anyways kitkat!!

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
umm, Vanida i do have jieb's wallie i'll post it whenever alright ^_^

yeah this lakorn is 12 episodes, i wanted it to be longer though.....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Mos_Koblover said:
umm, Vanida i do have jieb's wallie i'll post it whenever alright ^_^

yeah this lakorn is 12 episodes, i wanted it to be longer though.....
[post="20111"][/post]​
ok thx :) mos_koblover :D i like her wallies when they show up on the lakorn commerical wheatever like when the s how going ot be on break or returen they always show the pix

Keomany

Music.heal.All
omg i soo love this movie....have it on cd...it was long and cute

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Remember this lakorn was when the stars weren't famous yet. They're were mostly new comers and supporting characters before they came to this lakorn, so this lakorn would have been criticize alot. Not sure if it won any awards though.

BTW. I found the kaorake for this lakorn, but it's all scratch up. Let me see what I can do.

kazee

Well does anyone have it..? i know it's been a while, but does anyone still have it uploaded or would it have to be uploaded again? Thanks.

does anyone know where i can buy this lakorn dubbed in khmer? i haven't seen it around. when was it made? i don't know why i didn't watch it...i must have skipped over it at the video store...hmmm...

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was in 2003. I think they were nominated for something? I'm not sure but I have the 2003 Top Award and I saw clips of the lakorn being nominated for something.

I would like to see the lakorn in Khmer too. But too bad I dun think there's any available :(

destiny411

Idyllic
IT's posted..Finally after all these months of requesting...this is like my top 3 lakorn...i'm watching again it right now...I willnever get tired of watching dis..ish sooo cute... :wub: :wub: :wub: :rolleyes: :D

tang071

sarNie Elites
thank you thank you so much. i've actually requested this lakorn a long long time ago. someone did upload the first eps but never finished it. so i'm really happy. although the plot kinda drifts at the end i just love the relationship between nam and jieb. its so weird looking back, how long ago was this lakorn? cheer still got that short short hair from when she got the title and mo well does not look like her sexy self. even au looks a little chubbier. nam is really cute and cee looks so much younger. THANKS AGAIN!!