Bellefire Artwork

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
PAULO AVELINO!! :wub: :wub: he's the only reason why I was hooked to Walang Hanggan before LOL nikki, I'm just wondering, do you watch Paraiso in the afternoon? :D do you know who is the author of that pocketbook? I've been searching all over the net for hours but I couldn't find out who's the author :rolleyes1:

nikki1786

LizQuen
PAULO AVELINO!! :wub: :wub: he's the only reason why I was hooked to Walang Hanggan before LOL nikki, I'm just wondering, do you watch Paraiso in the afternoon? :D do you know who is the author of that pocketbook? I've been searching all over the net for hours but I couldn't find out who's the author :rolleyes1:
yes i watch it every afternoon... planning to make an MV out of it. :p i have no idea who is the author of this novel. naghahanap din ako.

i know i'll just watch this because they were stuck in that island. but seeing Jewel's acting, i might skip the series but i hope the production is better than MLDB where i started didn't like Jewel playing the villain.

if you're watching the series "Kung Puso'y Masugatan" starring Gabby Concepcion, Iza Calzado, Jake Cuenca and Andi Eigenmann... i think you would love it and hate it at the same time. Jake raped Iza recently since he found out that she and his father Gabby are in love. on the other hand Andi's pregnant with Jake. i thought Jake was the father of the child but i think Andi was lying about it the whole time to keep Jake to herself. Since Iza got raped, i think the idea of the next couple of episodes, she'll get pregnant but she'll never know that it was Jake's baby. Jake was wearing a mask while raping her that time. xD this series is not like the other series we usually watch... even myself couldn't guess what will happen. xD

now, with Paulo Avelino. it's true that his acting improved a lot after the Walang Hanggan. he got so many scenes there that this particular episode belongs to him because of his acting. i wasn't attracted to him that time though. im more of a coco fan than paulo fan. but i started to like him after hearing some of his songs. it was nice.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes i watch it every afternoon... planning to make an MV out of it. :p i have no idea who is the author of this novel. naghahanap din ako.

i know i'll just watch this because they were stuck in that island. but seeing Jewel's acting, i might skip the series but i hope the production is better than MLDB where i started didn't like Jewel playing the villain.

if you're watching the series "Kung Puso'y Masugatan" starring Gabby Concepcion, Iza Calzado, Jake Cuenca and Andi Eigenmann... i think you would love it and hate it at the same time. Jake raped Iza recently since he found out that she and his father Gabby are in love. on the other hand Andi's pregnant with Jake. i thought Jake was the father of the child but i think Andi was lying about it the whole time to keep Jake to herself. Since Iza got raped, i think the idea of the next couple of episodes, she'll get pregnant but she'll never know that it was Jake's baby. Jake was wearing a mask while raping her that time. xD this series is not like the other series we usually watch... even myself couldn't guess what will happen. xD

now, with Paulo Avelino. it's true that his acting improved a lot after the Walang Hanggan. he got so many scenes there that this particular episode belongs to him because of his acting. i wasn't attracted to him that time though. im more of a coco fan than paulo fan. but i started to like him after hearing some of his songs. it was nice.
LOL I'm planning on looking for the pocketbook tomorrow. I hope I get to read it soon :) I'm guessing that Yani would get pregnant with Brenan's child hahaha wild guess lang pero since in the beginning Jewel (forgot her name in the show lol) and Brenan are trying to conceive and it seems like they can't :D so probably it will br Yani who can give him a baby :) anyways, I'm trying to watch the first few episodes that I've missed :p do you know where I can watch last week's episodes?

As for Kahit Puso'y Masugatan, I don't always watch it hehehe until A Beautiful Affair lang ako :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL I'm planning on looking for the pocketbook tomorrow. I hope I get to read it soon :) I'm guessing that Yani would get pregnant with Brenan's child hahaha wild guess lang pero since in the beginning Jewel (forgot her name in the show lol) and Brenan are trying to conceive and it seems like they can't :D so probably it will br Yani who can give him a baby :) anyways, I'm trying to watch the first few episodes that I've missed :p do you know where I can watch last week's episodes?

As for Kahit Puso'y Masugatan, I don't always watch it hehehe until A Beautiful Affair lang ako :)
lol i don't watch early dramas from Aryana to A Beautiful Affair. i get out of my room when it's "Kahit Puso'y Masugatan". lol
here's the link of PARAISO: http://www.pinoy-ako.info/tv-show-replay/570-paraiso/

bookmark that link as it'll update you for the episodes.
----

when you go buy the novel... i think the original title is Isla. i'm not sure. because ABS-CBN followed the original title but later on changed it because the network used that title already from Gerald Anderson's series with the PBB actors in Your Song: Isla, the production wouldn't want to use the same title again.

but in the book... i think it was entitled "Isla".

nikki1786

LizQuen
for my Nephew... he's the only boy in the family and my cousin told me that he loves to dance in the tune of gangnam song. xD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol i don't watch early dramas from Aryana to A Beautiful Affair. i get out of my room when it's "Kahit Puso'y Masugatan". lol
here's the link of PARAISO: http://www.pinoy-ako...ay/570-paraiso/

bookmark that link as it'll update you for the episodes.
----

when you go buy the novel... i think the original title is Isla. i'm not sure. because ABS-CBN followed the original title but later on changed it because the network used that title already from Gerald Anderson's series with the PBB actors in Your Song: Isla, the production wouldn't want to use the same title again.

but in the book... i think it was entitled "Isla".
thanks so much for the link, nikki! :D I've watched all of the episodes again from the beginning LOL It's been a while since I've been soooo addicted to a PHR drama again! anyways, I already know the title of the novel, it's Isla Sanctuario by Dawn Igloria. I've read the synopsis and it seems like it's quite different from the TV adaptation :rolleyes1: but still, I'm going to buy a copy if ever I could find one

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks so much for the link, nikki! :D I've watched all of the episodes again from the beginning LOL It's been a while since I've been soooo addicted to a PHR drama again! anyways, I already know the title of the novel, it's Isla Sanctuario by Dawn Igloria. I've read the synopsis and it seems like it's quite different from the TV adaptation :rolleyes1: but still, I'm going to buy a copy if ever I could find one
you better choose... if watching it or reading it.
i think that series will have the same plot of MLDB like how Jewel got miscarraige. xD

nikki1786

LizQuen
Coco Martin & Erich Gonzales (gonna start promoting this LT since they will be paired for the upcoming 2013 drama)

manipulated