Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
dang, those are some nice pictures!
LOl I was going to say that when I saw the preview
i'm not scared. LOL my friends hated me when watching horror because insted of getting scared, i laugh at it.
haven't watch that mae nak...

one of the thai horror films i watched was "the unborn".

i wanna see the movie because i want to know if it is somehow connected to Maria Labo (true urban legend story in Davao City) story.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I hate horror movies, when I watch one, I always end up closing my eyes through out the whole film LOL

Erich looks ogrgeous in ur banner nikki and Derek...what a hottie there

nikki1786

LizQuen
I hate horror movies, when I watch one, I always end up closing my eyes through out the whole film LOL

Erich looks ogrgeous in ur banner nikki and Derek...what a hottie there
i do hate watching horror movies... because i end up laughing through out the whole film. XD

i still can't wait for Suddenly It's Magic though. she's learning how to bake because of her role in the movie with Mario :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kawaii desu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those are super cute nikki!!!
ai seems so interesting to work with :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
kinda practicing in AI :) i like how i simply put it this way. AI is for SHAPES and makes or forces you to make new shapes or does experiments with shapes and all... it's like makin' original artwork.

PS, i like it how you add more effects when you use the program whether it's an original artwork or manipulating one's artwork... you always make sure that the outcome has its best.