Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow thank Nikki. Some name I hear my mum talk about them before. All great actresses Erich is beautiful I love her hair color. It's my fav
i wonder if she dye into black once she's done with MLDB and if it's part of the story plot from the movie "Suddenly It's Magic"

nikki1786

LizQuen
the next couple of episodes from MLDB are confirmed!!!!

@micodelrosario: A wedding, and an extramarital affair. #Reputasyon. #MariaLaDelBarrio

@micodelrosario: confirmed! #MariaLaDelBarrio extended until March!

i know it's a sin. but i'll take it anyway. i guess Maria and Luis couldn't avoid each other. it's like i am back with MAGKARIBAL days... their hot willing scene once again. but i hope it's not too dark like what they did in their last willing scene last year :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
So it's extended till March?
yup... Mr. Mico del Rosario is one of the co-producers of Maria La Del Barrio series. he intends to update the viewers everytime there's a discussion with their upcoming and current projects. MLDB is from Star Cinema production line that produces movies, owned by ABS-CBN network. that's why it's natural that it airs on abs-cbn channel 2 network and it's also advertise in the same channel.

eversince Erich and Enchong were starred in Star Cinema's production drama like "Magkaribal", the production also wants their availability and hopes to accept the projects that has been offered to them. in movies, so far it's "I Do" movie they did with Star Cinema, which they're the main characters.

Star Cinema's dramas currently producing the afternoon drama "Reputasyon", starred by Cristine Reyes, Rayver Cruz and Jason Abalos. and their first primetime slot 6PM's "Maria La Del Barrio". also they're the production who gets to extend their series because of the demands of the viewers. both Reputasyon and Maria la del Barrio were announced that it was extended for 2012. Reputasyon extended this month and MLDB until March.

---
i just have to clarify the fact they were extended until March. it doesn't mean their shooting will end in March. i am hoping that their shoot will end on FEB. so that the month of MARCH, the entertainment news gets to have some updates about Erich's upcoming movie with Mario. she said it already that after she's done with MLDB and her star magic tour April which will be in Hawaii... after that she'll start shooting the movie with Mario.

nikki1786

LizQuen
another confirmed news from JP Abellera's tweet (who was one of the staff for the said upcoming movie of Enchong Dee and the other friends.)

@jp_abellera: On a sad note, JM and Erich turned down our project proposal. :-(”

i think it's a teen movie. because when there are kinds of offers like this, especially if characters should be played like their generation. both JM de Guzman and Erich Gonzales are now in the certain peak that can pull off a mature roles.

and even if Erich's movie 'Suddenly It's Magic' with Mario Maurer is also a teen movie. i think this is also a reason why Erich turned down the project. if she accepted it, she'll be in crucial stage of handling the time management of shooting two movies.

Erich still needed to learn the thai language, so i bet she'll be attending private classes before she'll start shooting the movie.

I STILL DON'T KNOW if they'll pursue the plans of Erich and Enchong's future movie project after MLDB drama. because it clearly sees here that Erich can move on forward by having a separate project. (i am not a EN-RICH/CHERIE hater. i just left that FC, because i don't want to be bias and the others from the fanclub should see me if who i was really supporting. and of course that would be Erich.) I support Erich's every project and every guy she paired up with. so i really don't care if Enchong would find a new n'ek as soon he and Erich will separate.

if ENRICH/CHERIE will still be together, fine. but if not, then it's better... because as an Erich fan, i prefer seeing her paired up with different p'eks.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
They are the love team I support both Erich and Enchong. I love to see them with different pairs. Its nice to work with other stars and well see how it goes from there

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is my public photos though... so that no one can steal the right size and the right enhancement i did on the mag after i scanned these pictures.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bellefire Artworks Tutorial: Calendar 2012 || June: Ploy Chermarn & Janie Thienposuwan

nikki1786

LizQuen
bought two mags... aside from M magazine, i bought the preview that was issued last year. i didn't have time to buy the december issue, so i decided to buy it.

front cover

inside cover ( i bought the mag because Gerald Anderson's inside cover was included in this issue.)

nikki1786

LizQuen
news: Maria La Del Barrio will only have 5-8 days taping left. they're about to finish their taping soon. but yes, the MLDB production's extended until March. :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
Star Cinema's LINE UP movies for 2012
Comedy
1. Here Comes The Bride II – Eugene Domingo and Angelica Panganiban
2. Kimi Dora II – Eugene Domingo
3. Darna Kuno – Vice Ganda and Xyriel Manabat
4. Praybeyt Benjamin II – Vice Ganda
5. Enteng ng Ina Mo Rin – Vic Sotto and Ai Ai Delas Alas

Drama
1. Postcards from Heaven – Piolo Pascual and Angelica Panganiban
2. I’ll Never Go – Bea Alonzo and Derek Ramsey

Horror
1. Corazon – Erich Gonzales and Derek Ramsey
2. The Healing – Vilma Santos and Kim Chiu

Romance
1. Unofficially Yours – John Lloyd Cruz and Angel Locsin
2. Suddenly Its Magic – Mario Mauer and Erich Gonzales
3. You Light Up My Life – Coco Martin and Angeline Quinto
4. When A Man Loves A Woman – John Lloyd Cruz, Sarah Geronimo and Iza Calzado
5. My Cactus Heart – Matteo Guduicelli and Maja Salvador

----

these movies were announced since last year. Especially those upcoming ones that was on the news.