Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahahaha oh nikki.. talented like always hehe <3
a reason to rejoice. looking forward for YADECH's lakorn, meanwhile, in philippines im looking forward for CHERIE's upcoming dramas and movies.

^^ just got my motivation back with CHERIE/ENRICH because they'll have PHR series. that's why my hyperness is overload at the moment.

nikki1786

LizQuen
:thumbsup: :coolpix: :bravo: :bravo: I love your wallpapers.
it's HUMAN(clothing brand's last year's wallpaper artwork) inspired. i decided to 'COPY' the whole artwork, the only difference is that i got different brushes than the original picture and the replacement of the brushes as well in document.
http://i56.tinypic.com/24yqlh3.jpg

nikki1786

LizQuen
im collecting clips at the moment. a few scenes that i wanna put it in my upcoming mv.

list of the lakorns:
Sawan Bieng
Jamluey Ruk
Gae Roy Ruk
Phoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma
Sood Sanae Ha
Duang Jai Akkanee
Suay Rerd Cherd Sood
Namtan Mai

im gonna mix up all those scenes into one mv. lol that will take time, that's why im gonna start it today.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMO.I hecka love your awesome wallpapers<3
Loving your creative clonings as always^^
Serious?Oooh,you gotta post up your vid once you finish it!

nikki1786

LizQuen
^just selecting scenes... i got inspired of this song, im planning to use this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8blUTLozRxQ

cecilia

Staff member
that ought to be exciting .. i so can't wait for you mv -- the song kindda go with them all series ^^
LOOKING FORWARD TO MY ATEAM AND YADECH!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
a reason to rejoice. looking forward for YADECH's lakorn, meanwhile, in philippines im looking forward for CHERIE's upcoming dramas and movies.

^^ just got my motivation back with CHERIE/ENRICH because they'll have PHR series. that's why my hyperness is overload at the moment.
OMG. they're going to have a PHR series? what's the title?? I seldom watch TV now. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG. they're going to have a PHR series? what's the title?? I seldom watch TV now. LOL
it's still tentative... but there's one fan mentioned to her comment "i can't wait for PHR, MMK, YS, MOVIE and MLDB...."

i react on her comment if its true that PHR is included to their upcoming dramas. i just hoped that it would be bernadette licarte's novels to feature in PHRtv. all i know is that Erich and Enchong's last appearance in Shoutout will be until this Monday because they're going to start to shoot MLDB (Maria La Del Barrio) soon. after their drama, their movie is to be follow up. meanwhile, Erich is doing taping lately with Kim Chiu because they'll portray flashback scenes of Lorna and Amy for MLKI (Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin) drama.

Erich and Enchong's drama will probably air this summer or June as the first drama to air for 2nd quarter this year. i hope to see them in PHR while MLDB is still on the works.

the another leading man for the love triangle of Maria and Luis's love story in MLDB. haven't finalize yet. these are the rumors:

viewers bet: JM de Guzman (my first bet...)
rumored leading man: Enrique Gil (hell, no! because i dont think he can compete with Enchong's acting. LOL)
tentative but rumored: Joseph Marco (my second bet...)

edit>>> if JM de Guzman won't be part of MLDB, it means he's chosen to be the leading man of the upcoming remake of "Mula Sa Puso". im placing my bet here, that he'll be the one to play Rico's character.... since the one who will play Claudine's character will be Charee Pineda.

it's in the newspapers already that abs-cbn's trying to build up Charee this time, she even attend the trade launch of 2011 dramas... but she didn't mentioned anything about her upcoming show. Mula Sa Puso's story con is still ongoing though, but they chose Agot to play Princess Punzalan's role.

im not afraid of looking up to this new pair Charee and JM, but im afraid with Agot's portraying the villain role. because the fact that Selina's became iconic, i dont think Agot can portray of how Princes Punzalan execute her character as Selina.

nikki1786

LizQuen
@donna... OT OT bonggang major major ito. i love Bernadette's novels kasi.
i think this one sounds good, i wanna see some bickering moments of Erich and Enchong if ever there's PHR series of them.

Bilang isang best dessert chef, napakadali para kay Jewel na i-turn down ang alok ng aroganteng businessman na si Luke na magtrabaho siya sa hotel and restaurant nito. But Luke dared her and she was not the type of woman to back down.

But when she was already in his territory, she found out that her legendary willpower was put to the ultimate test. How could she ignore her annoyingly attractive boss?

Maging susi kaya ang masasarap na dessert para ma-in love ito sa kanya?

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Wowsers, Belly. Nice. Really nice. Thank you for sharing! I want all the Yadech shirts. Now, are your fanfics posted? I want to read. (;