Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
i like the "take my breath away", it reminds me "gone with the wind". very nice!
sajenna, you were right... the theme is "Gone With The Wind". the picture is actually got the Oscars tribute 2010. here in the Philippines, Velvet channel, ABS-CBN and studio 23 are the sponsors for the Oscars Tribute. the ABS-CBN, channel 2 stars portrayed the characters and the famous hollywood movies that nominated and won in Oscars held the exhibition at Shangri La Hotel.

aside for tribute, this is also showcase the photographer's ability to catch the theme of the movie they chose and the one who has the best shot and theme wins.

gold award: Casablanca (Jericho Rosales and Maricar Reyes)
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn133/tats26/MaricarEchoasleadstarofcasablanca.jpg

silver award: Bonnie and Clyde (Shaina Magdayao)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_aoDaKZlvbm8/S53c9wx9qEI/AAAAAAAADQY/-U_JpYbHvnY/s320/DSCN1399.JPG

bronze award: Titanic (Erich Gonzales and Enchong Dee)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzc1akdQOn1qzvhb7o1_500.jpg

People's Choice Award: Gone With The Wind (Jake Cuenca and Maja Salvador)
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239/totzkee02/27167_393564983064_228433928064_500.jpg

--------------------------

anyways, i just checked some updates XD that's all... im at my cousin' house.

nikki1786

LizQuen
did u really see erich?
she's super pretty:)
yeah, i went to Manila last year... because originally i want to meet up with Angel Locsin(click the name), but during my schedule for flight my admin fanclub friend Kaye and Claire already told me that i maybe can't meet up with Angel because she's busy with Only You shooting in Korea. but they told me that we could meet up with Erich since its her last episodes of her horror-comedy series "Midnight DJ" in channel 5 and because she'll be busy shooting to her first major drama that time entitled "Katorse" (Fourteen) in ch2.

so when i got into Manila i met up with my closest friends in fanclub, specifically they're the one who's got more access to meet up with Erich all the time and even hanging out with her.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7396/er144.jpg

its funny how i visited to her set because Claire's enemy Oyo Boy Sotto whom Erich's previous love team in ch5 is Angel Locsin's ex-boyfriend. Claire told me that it was Oyo's fault why they broke up and one of the reasons why Angel transferred from ch7 to ch2... XD lol

-----

this year my plan is to go this December and meet up with Jake Cuenca along with my admin friends in the fanclub. actually Jake's fanclub doesnt have specific admins or something, but he got usual contact to the fanclub if when we could meet him. his loyal fans Ana, Morgan and Marie that i could say that they're the admins of the fanclub because they got access in meeting Jake Cuenca personally... whether he's busy or not, they can visit him all the time.

the reason why i am going this december to meet up with him is because Jake knew that his fans from US based will go celebrate to his birthday, one of my closest to the club is Ana who lives in the US. she'll go home this year because last year she didn't have time to go visit him. so this year, will be blast. its also cool, because whenever Jake receives gift from his fans especially if its t-shirt... he usually wear it to his dramas or in movies, even in his variety show.

last drama "My Cheating Heart", along with Cristine Reyes. he wore the shirt that Ana gave in episode 6. :) i also just found out that Jake likes to collect sunglasses... so i am kinda like undecided if i would give him a shirt or a sunglasses. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is the partial designs for Claire to print it, and because i was asking Erich's latest photoshoot because she just cut her hair recently for her upcoming drama this JUNE.

and because her drama "Tanging Yaman" (Only Treasure) will end this week... this JUNE, she's included to the cast of "Magkaribal" (Rivals), one of the main lead characters. if in her first major drama, she played a poor teen mother in KATORSE... then in Tanging Yaman, she played as the lost daughter of the President of Philippines. from poor girl, she became the first daughter as the real daughter of the President. to her third drama this coming JUNE, she'll play as "Chloe"... a rich girl and wants to be a fashion designer... seeks attention from her mother who's famous model and the villain of the story. so i am quite guessing that she'll leave her naive roles this time.

also in FHM PH 2010 top 100, she got the slot of top 7. i am guessing that she got her slot not only because of her supporters but because in her dramas... even if she plays the naive roles, she always show her sexy side. like in her first major drama, she always wear this off-shoulder dresses and most of her dress shows her cleavage. then to her second drama, she had hot kissing scene with her leading man. then to her front cover mags this 2010, i think that only proves that she got more male fans... LOL

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, i went to Manila last year... because originally i want to meet up with Angel Locsin(click the name), but during my schedule for flight my admin fanclub friend Kaye and Claire already told me that i maybe can't meet up with Angel because she's busy with Only You shooting in Korea. but they told me that we could meet up with Erich since its her last episodes of her horror-comedy series "Midnight DJ" in channel 5 and because she'll be busy shooting to her first major drama that time entitled "Katorse" (Fourteen) in ch2.

so when i got into Manila i met up with my closest friends in fanclub, specifically they're the one who's got more access to meet up with Erich all the time and even hanging out with her.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7396/er144.jpg

its funny how i visited to her set because Claire's enemy Oyo Boy Sotto whom Erich's previous love team in ch5 is Angel Locsin's ex-boyfriend. Claire told me that it was Oyo's fault why they broke up and one of the reasons why Angel transferred from ch7 to ch2... XD lol

-----

this year my plan is to go this December and meet up with Jake Cuenca along with my admin friends in the fanclub. actually Jake's fanclub doesnt have specific admins or something, but he got usual contact to the fanclub if when we could meet him. his loyal fans Ana, Morgan and Marie that i could say that they're the admins of the fanclub because they got access in meeting Jake Cuenca personally... whether he's busy or not, they can visit him all the time.

the reason why i am going this december to meet up with him is because Jake knew that his fans from US based will go celebrate to his birthday, one of my closest to the club is Ana who lives in the US. she'll go home this year because last year she didn't have time to go visit him. so this year, will be blast. its also cool, because whenever Jake receives gift from his fans especially if its t-shirt... he usually wear it to his dramas or in movies, even in his variety show.

last drama "My Cheating Heart", along with Cristine Reyes. he wore the shirt that Ana gave in episode 6. :) i also just found out that Jake likes to collect sunglasses... so i am kinda like undecided if i would give him a shirt or a sunglasses. XD
that's so cool! Erich is so pretty:)

nikki1786

LizQuen
XD my current desktop wallpaper...

(Erich Gonzales, Jake Cuenca, Anne Curtis, Sam Milby, Cristine Reyes, Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't able to catch the pilot episode of Impostor -_- I'll just watch episodes 1-5 this weekend. I'm still super busy with school and reading Kristine series at the same time lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
I wasn't able to catch the pilot episode of Impostor -_- I'll just watch episodes 1-5 this weekend. I'm still super busy with school and reading Kristine series at the same time lol
its gonna be a long wait... because Kristine Series might air either early June or late of May... -__-" i cant stand waiting.