Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen

summer conceptual artwork of "something to reveal this summer", featuring Kane Theeradeth in a vector art backdrop. showcasing of how your summer night out filled with lights.

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL fah... XD An and bau had their tutorials pinned up there... :D
tomorrow will be another next summer couple. ^_^ couple wallpaper, then their solos at the same time...

cecilia

Staff member
Wuh. i love that MERMAN one of your Nikki, so cool ..
the full size make it looks scary for me -- staring at them strong water wave
you should have won the battle .. amazingly done and blend!

Keep up the awesome work -- i'm anticipating your next summer couple - RTEAM?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ha ha, i never imagined aum as a merman, you have such imagination.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I really love the merman Aum that you made! so cool :)

Wuh. i love that MERMAN one of your Nikki, so cool ..
the full size make it looks scary for me -- staring at them strong water wave
you should have won the battle .. amazingly done and blend!

Keep up the awesome work -- i'm anticipating your next summer couple - RTEAM?

ha ha, i never imagined aum as a merman, you have such imagination.
i think Jacey's version scarier than mine.... he got more tidal waves.

i actually ask jacey some pointers on how to make a mermaid if its more closer to realism, since he already made mermaid before and much more i say that he's better than me when it comes to mythical creatures.

i got my criticisms before i passed my artwork, since the goal of that artwork is attacking realism despite that the subject is fantasy. both jacey and oskie told me what i should add more and what should change...

its also my first time to try mythical creature, so definitely i'll try to make another mythical creature next time again... but it'll be centaur... =) hopefully soon.

thanks for appreciating my artworks, the reason why posted the close up artwork because i want you to see the effect i did with scales. yup and it turns out to be creepy but the least i succeeded a little bit my realism... yeah, i am satisfied the outcome.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Jacey's version is really beautiful. :) it looks like merman Aum just won a battle with the gods lol

OT:
Nikki! have you watched SNN last night? they've shown the footage behind Zanjoe and Cristine's photo shoot. it made me even more excited for KS! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Jacey's version is really beautiful. :) it looks like merman Aum just won a battle with the gods lol

OT:
Nikki! have you watched SNN last night? they've shown the footage behind Zanjoe and Cristine's photo shoot. it made me even more excited for KS! :lol:
lol... more of a viper merman. i told jacey that i dont like tidal wave too much and rather just a little wavey and splashy... XD no he's doing ballet. XD

yeah i saw it... i have the pictures actually c/o darla and even posted in FB about the pictures. you'll see i posted the pictures. but i kinda dont like Z's hairstyle here... -__-"

nikki1786

LizQuen

my summer conceptual artworks, SamAnne team (Sam Milby and Anne Curtis) in the combination of vector line art and typography.

cecilia

Staff member
lol... more of a viper merman. i told jacey that i dont like tidal wave too much and rather just a little wavey and splashy... XD no he's doing ballet. XD

yeah i saw it... i have the pictures actually c/o darla and even posted in FB about the pictures. you'll see i posted the pictures. but i kinda dont like Z's hairstyle here... -__-"

i just wanna say .. you girls are so lucky to get to see these guys in the philippine shirtless like this .
wish we get lots of scene like that from thailand .. i would so drool over them p'ek as well. (they need to shave though)
they need to be hot looking and have nice clean body like them actor on these pictures .. damn! -- i see where Donna gets her inspiration from Lol

nikki1786

LizQuen

OT:
mmmm... Donna... here's the clip. it actually took 1 day to post the video, but yeah... finally got it. its kinda hard to search SNN youtube. -__-" Jake got an interview for Star Magic Fun Run. heeheehee after that, it's Judy's pregnancy, then Cristine and Z's pictorial along with Denise and Rafael. BTW, Eddie Gutierrez is now in ABS-CBN network to do the Kristine Series. obviously, he'll play Leon Fortalejo. they'll start the taping after ASAP live in Boracay.

i just wanna say .. you girls are so lucky to get to see these guys in the philippine shirtless like this .
wish we get lots of scene like that from thailand .. i would so drool over them p'ek as well. (they need to shave though)
they need to be hot looking and have nice clean body like them actor on these pictures .. damn! -- i see where Donna gets her inspiration from Lol
LOL Ceci... most of the dramas that has sensual scenes airs around 10pm. i think this series will be put at 10pm, because of the story plot. based on the book, they got more sensual scenes and from Martha Cecilia's novels... she got one hella love scenes in each book.

nikki1786

LizQuen

---

---
my version 2 of "Casanova in love"

here's the 1st version, if you could still remember...
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9349/kawp15.jpg

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahaha
yeah! inspiration... lol love scenes that are shown here (TV or movie) are mostly sensual :blush: also the pocketbooks... it's very detailed when it comes to the love scenes :lol: