Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahahahahahaha! Rafe! his parents will always be reminded that he was conceived coz his dad raped his mom! LOL
can't wait to see the r scene! woohoo!! it's on monday, right? I'll be able to watch it!!
don, usually... the friday episode previews the next week's whole episodes... and not monday episode only.=P
but still i like it. Karim is such a naughty guy you know... he's real name is Micheal a good friend of Ejay

i love Enchong... but in this series... i couldn't stand Mr. Nice Guy and you know philippine dramas that most
of the typical lead roles for actors are always Mr. Nice Guy... who got those crappy lines by confessing their love
over their lead partners. also most of the dramas, even if its love rivalry between guys... they are both Mr. Nice Guy,
with different pleasing personality. geez, give it a break... XD i couldn't stand that anymore.

not with Katorse, if you notice... its the only drama that has different plot from the other dramas for both ch2 and ch7.
that's why, everytime they have the latest news... Erich killed the ratings for both rival channels...
because the Lovers In Paris remake of ch2 and Stairway to heaven remake of ch7... couldn't even top Katorse, because the series
took all the ratings nationwide.

even if abs-cbn gave some breaks for new generation of actresses such as Maja, Kim, Melissa and Erich. notice it... if you'll study their acting skills, i think the network got surprise over Erich's acting. i think they come up to realization that Erich is way better than before. remember those SCQ days when she was still a contestant, Boy didn't criticize her because of her acting skills. you can count only few seconds and tears will form to her eyes and she'll never stop crying not until the director said so.

the SCQ season 2, which Erich won... is currently airing in TFC channel. and so the viewers, now understands and look forward to Erich's acting.

and guess what... during those lousy scenes of Jojo with Nene (a teeny flick), the viewers were so disappointed and found out the the writer during those episodes was just a college student only. -__-"

i wonder if ch7 can top it with their upcoming remake "full house" -__-" it will be Chard and Heart. im not convince. Dingdong's acting in Stairway to heaven is not even convincing.

btw, is your tv a cable? look forward on Cinema One's Cinema One Originals Presents: "Cyclone Loop". starred by Erich and Enchong, their characters are quite interesting... because they're both deaf. the love story will be kinda offbeat though. ^^

also look forward to Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Kristine Series... if you have the SM catalog 2009. enchong's profile there says that he's going to play the Bernard character. but i bet its a young Bernard... so mostly in PHR thread suggested that Erich should play the young Jewel... and when they grow up... it should the Jake and Cristine... funny isn't.

here's GMA ch7's presentation of lined up dramas, you'll see the segment of Full House remake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eva1wSM2JZ4

[rewatch the part of Gabby's forcing Nene to eat the food, i was like "oh SB mode".... then when Gabby was walking alone at the beach "oh... JLR mode"]
http://www.pinoyonline.tv/2009/10/katorse-october-23-09.html

gosh, it's just a bit sad for me b/c they're all underage :(

if they're over, then maybe it's more accepting -- but since age is a big thing for me when it come to sensual feeling, i just can't encourage it :( --
yeah, i get what you mean... you have the same comment with IMHO (a forum lurker in katorse thread).
but i guess... that's how it will happen next week. since its a drama, anything can happens... and like what karim said...
the writers are in the process of building sympathy
for "crossed lovers", Jojo and Nene. That's why
Jojo's gonna be beaten up, and Nene's gonna be raped.

im always present in the katorse thread, because someone's bitching around me there. LOL

but the writers of Katorse series is undergoing through experimentation over Gabby and Nene's character. it also declared that after Jake Cuenca who portrayed of being the bad boy type in action series, Ejay will take over the crown as the bad boy of drama series. XD

lmao...

most of the fan viewers says that they couldn't take Ejay's role (as Gabby) because he's so mean and immature, but they also want an interaction between Ejay and Erich.

so more likely... the upcoming episodes... will be love-hate relationship. XD

cecilia

Staff member
^to be honest, he does not have that BAD BOY look like JAKE -- man, when that man's fierce, it's like 'BRING IT ON'

nikki1786

LizQuen
^to be honest, he does not have that BAD BOY look like JAKE -- man, when that man's fierce, it's like 'BRING IT ON'

so far... mmm... since this is his first major drama, well i have to take your comment ^^
he still need to improve of how to be a bad boy... XD though Jake's kinda change his character now.

on december will be his upcoming remake drama, "Rubi" series. he's a doctor who will fall in love
with his leading partner who plays the lead role of a villain. the focus of the drama is about the
villain.

since he's going to play as the doctor and mr. nice guy who will capture the villain's heart. i wonder
if their kissing scenes is much more intense than the original series.

Jake will play as Alejandro... XD cant for his torrid kissing scenes over his newest leading partner. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoaiQ7niPjk

---------
as for Ejay... im gonna give him a chance... abs-cbn ch2's is quite interested about his acting, despite that
he's a newbie. all in the Katorse cast are mostly newbies... and their parents in the series are the only
veterans.

i love how he defended Nene's mom and Nene frowned because he said to the farmers that Nena is his mother-in-law, while Nene's his wife. XD and i love Nena's scene where Nene got irritated when she said to baby Tommy that "if there's a man who's meant for you mom... that would be your dad only... right baby tommy?" and Nene was like super pissed... XD because she doesn't love Gabby anymore. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
Love the wallpapers for FA! and the animated banner of Gabby is soo cute!
im just being hype... before i made the FA posters...
i was watching Jdramas... and their exaggerating scenes inspires me to make a new set of story. ^^
with Gabby... lol nevermind i just mentioned it before... and i am just way too over excited about the R scene.

i think, as i watched from episode 1 til present of this series. it actually revolve that they are starting to act mature... despite of their age. i mean when Nene and Gabby became parents, they're both concern about baby Tommy. XD but it seems like there are lot of obstacles in the story.

compared to this early episode when Gabby was still courting and playing around with Nene's feelings only.

and now... XD intense scenes next week... >.<

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ejay is like the cutest thing ever! He's so adorable! The vdo is cute. He's always like stalking her. LOL.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ejay is like the cutest thing ever! He's so adorable! The vdo is cute. He's always like stalking her. LOL.
and he's going to do it all over again next week... XD
Karim wants me to celebrate with him the cruelty of Ejay playing as Gabby who's an asshole.

realistically, if an underage got raped... mostly got traumatize...

but i got what Karim's saying. Nene's first love and first kiss was him. so i think, no matter how Gabby's being mean
to her... XD i know the fact that there's still love XD

Gabby's lets his bestfriend Jojo beaten by the farmers on next week's episode. and Nene was like shouting on Jojo
because Gabby grabbed her and dont want her to let go... XD

i'm being so hype since i got up this morning because of next week's scene.

in real life, Ejay's a silent type and very shy person. i watched this entertainment news and their topic is love triangles.
so Enchong-Erich-Ejay was one of the topic and ask if who will win Erich's heart.

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol, i love the Erich-Ejay thread... XD they have this KISSING countdown... XD

Kiss no.1 (daylight at the beach, after playing around)

Kiss no.2 (daylight at the beach, picture taking)

Kiss no.3 (night at the beach)

Kiss no.4 (Gabby drop Nene to her house)

Kiss no.5 (Gabby's room, while they were whining around and listening to a music.)

Kiss no.6 (the making of baby Tommy at the beach)

they have actually KISS no.7... but i guess, the groupies didnt update their SC's. that was the last kiss.
when Nene ask Gabby if he loves her and he confirmed it with a kiss. XD

now they are back with kissing scenes again... yikes, next week~!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ohh i like those banners. Beautiful job!
Might be using one later:)
BTW, what kidn of programs do you use?
adobe photoshop cs3 only ^^

Erich and Ejay's kisses are hot! *fans myself*
they have actually 9 kisses already. their 10th will be in R scene maybe... :p

Donna, i need you in PEX... lol
mmm... i guess a lot of people there doesn't like the idea of the upcoming R scene.
but, IHMO has a point... which by means it explains the character of Nene.

also, a lot of Ejay fans got mad and doesn't like the idea that he'll turn into a rapist.
------mag-comment ka doon kung anong masasabi mo regarding their reactions.

nikki1786

LizQuen
SSH

my currently WP desktop...

i just got the new scanned pic of Jake from SM catalog 2010.