Bellefire Artwork

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you're going to buy the entire Kristine series? lol hmmmm... I'm still thinking about it... I already have 25+ books of KS here so I'll probably buy it by piece, not as a set... hahahaha
but not now... probably on my sem break... and besides I'm so broke right now... -_-

nikki, are you watching Derek and Toni's PHR? Derek is just too hot :drool: :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
you're going to buy the entire Kristine series? lol hmmmm... I'm still thinking about it... I already have 25+ books of KS here so I'll probably buy it by piece, not as a set... hahahaha
but not now... probably on my sem break... and besides I'm so broke right now... -_-

nikki, are you watching Derek and Toni's PHR? Derek is just too hot :drool: :drool:
LOL... i couldn't watch it because im busy with the shop, im also not gonna anticipate "Midnight Phantom"... but im gonna more of anticipating "Somewhere In My Heart". Toni-Derek's drama is a month-long series. then next series will be MC's "Midnight Phantom" of Rafael-Denise, then Rose Tan's "Somewhere In My Heart" of Guji-Kaye.

then finally... what we've been waiting for. "Kristine Series"... weeeh~!

here's confirmed answer from AA's FB, that's she'll be the one to play the character as Jewel. if you didn't back read.

----------------

p.s.
i watched "U Changed My Life" of Sarah and JLC's movie. their guest star there is Mikee Cojuangco. i just realize that Mikee's one of the heiress in Cojuangco family, imagine the life of Cojuangco family.... they have actually a big hacienda and if i was director Rory, i would like to get Mikee as a trainer of riding a horse for KS since she's an equestrian.

when i also watched the movie, direk Cathy had this big footage of a big mansion... i dunno if its with Cojuangco family, but i was guessing that it might belongs to them.

hopefully they'll take the scenery of the KS will take in Conjuangco's place. it big enough to describe what the book says, plus... i notice that MC's write up stories are always like that... someone that comes from buena de familia, using spanish language mostly in her novels and lastly, most of her novels are love-revenge... i mean recently. her latest novels are like that.

i haven't tried reading her son's novel though. her son is also working in PHR company.

Saifah

bite me x___
i made a few minutes ago. because other AA's fans wanted to see my version though. they had their versions of the poster movie already, so i made one.
it doesn't look scary.

the original poster and supposedly the actress should play is Heart. but since she got confined in the hospital, Richard chose Cristine to be his leading lady in this horror movie.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LewMHsXlPaA/So-W...00-h/PX_T22.jpg

i dont think i can make another poster of this horror flick, i was just trying though.
because i couldn't find any serious pictures that would fit for my version.
i STiLL THiNK iT LOOKS HOT THOUGH! iT LOOKS SOO COOL HAHA AND SCARY.
i WENT iNSiDE A FLiP STORE A DEW DAYS AGO AND i SAW THiS MOViE WiTH
JAKE THAT LOOKS REALLY GOOD. i FORGOT WHAT iT WAS CALLED BUT iT WAS
A HORROR MOViE THOUGH... OR WAS iT MYSTERY? SAME THiNG RiGHT LOL!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL... i couldn't watch it because im busy with the shop, im also not gonna anticipate "Midnight Phantom"... but im gonna more of anticipating "Somewhere In My Heart". Toni-Derek's drama is a month-long series. then next series will be MC's "Midnight Phantom" of Rafael-Denise, then Rose Tan's "Somewhere In My Heart" of Guji-Kaye.

then finally... what we've been waiting for. "Kristine Series"... weeeh~!

here's confirmed answer from AA's FB, that's she'll be the one to play the character as Jewel. if you didn't back read.

----------------

p.s.
i watched "U Changed My Life" of Sarah and JLC's movie. their guest star there is Mikee Cojuangco. i just realize that Mikee's one of the heiress in Cojuangco family, imagine the life of Cojuangco family.... they have actually a big hacienda and if i was director Rory, i would like to get Mikee as a trainer of riding a horse for KS since she's an equestrian.

when i also watched the movie, direk Cathy had this big footage of a big mansion... i dunno if its with Cojuangco family, but i was guessing that it might belongs to them.

hopefully they'll take the scenery of the KS will take in Conjuangco's place. it big enough to describe what the book says, plus... i notice that MC's write up stories are always like that... someone that comes from buena de familia, using spanish language mostly in her novels and lastly, most of her novels are love-revenge... i mean recently. her latest novels are like that.

i haven't tried reading her son's novel though. her son is also working in PHR company.
hacienda luisita is indeed big... ^_^
we often pass by the place when we go to Manila
MC's novels reminds me of Mexican telenovelas... lol probably because of the hacienda settings and stuff

toni-derek's drama would be month long? :huh: so that's why the pace of the story is quite slow... lol I just started watching it a while ago

nikki1786

LizQuen
i STiLL THiNK iT LOOKS HOT THOUGH! iT LOOKS SOO COOL HAHA AND SCARY.
i WENT iNSiDE A FLiP STORE A DEW DAYS AGO AND i SAW THiS MOViE WiTH
JAKE THAT LOOKS REALLY GOOD. i FORGOT WHAT iT WAS CALLED BUT iT WAS
A HORROR MOViE THOUGH... OR WAS iT MYSTERY? SAME THiNG RiGHT LOL!!
it's "Villa Estrella", its the name of the haunted resort that Jake and his friends went. there's a curse in that resort and they needed to get out before they die. it showed here last July, its one of the 17th anniversary presentation of Star Cinema Productions. they're showcasing every month a new movie, so in August it was "And I Love You So", then this September will be "In My Life".

"Patient X" of Cristine isn't a Star Cinema production, but rather the co-productions of this movie are GMAfilms and Viva Films. GMAfilms prod is owned by GMA ch7, since Cristine's leading man in this movie is from ch7, the network is currently supporting the movie as well, while Cristine's belonged to Viva ent.

Star Cinema is owned by abs-cbn ch2. they're showcasing movies this year... target month started last JULY via "Villa Estrella" horror movie, AUGUST via "And I Love You So" love-drama movie, SEPTEMBER "In My Life" comedy-drama movie. OCTOBER will be another Sam Milby's movie with Star Cinema after he did 'and i love you so', this time he'll do a love-comedy with Toni Gonzaga and its their comeback movie as well. along with them is the queen of comedies here in PH and Pacquiao's mom will also be part of the movie, playing Sam's mom.

hacienda luisita is indeed big... ^_^
we often pass by the place when we go to Manila
MC's novels reminds me of Mexican telenovelas... lol probably because of the hacienda settings and stuff

toni-derek's drama would be month long? :huh: so that's why the pace of the story is quite slow... lol I just started watching it a while ago
that's what most readers says... MC's novels are just telenovelas. but you know most of the readers says, she's like the version of Sandra Brown. i dont know if you had read her novels, but the way how she details and the flow of the story... if its in tagalize, she'll be more like MC's version.

i think it would be great if they'll use hacienda luisita, because it already had the training ground for Mikee's horses.

i haven't watch Toni Gonzaga and Derek Ramsey's PHR. yes, the series will run for a month. it is also the preparation for Kristine Series, because PHR production's target date for KS is November.

PHR Presents:

August= Vanessa's "Ang Lalaking Nagmahal Sa Akin" of Toni Gonzaga and Derek Ramsey
September= Martha Cecilia's "Midnight Phantom" of Rafael Rosell and Denise Laurel
October= Rose Tan's "Somewhere In My Heart" of Guji Lorenzana and Kaye Abad
November= Martha Cecilia's best-selling novel "Kristine Series"

i'll be anticipating Rose Tan's 'Somewhere In My Heart', i requested Guji to get some solo pictures of Kaye, so that i can make some artworks again. :p btw, i also love this story plot. because the girl that Kaye will portray is hekka funny. she used to be in love with the guy that Guji will play, but the guy is so arrogant and just ignored her during college days. after the graduate and years later... they meet again. but this time the guy will fall for the girl, but there's no hope anymore since the girl is a nun now.

the girl needed to pretend as nun... until the guy find out himself. XD

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, that looks really good. Both vector looks like the real Aff and Rita!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa.. love those ploy wallies!! lol.. nikki's new love eh.. xp..

love your vector art.. got no clue ho to make them...

nikki1786

LizQuen
lmao Aiko... because i've been watching Ploy's old lakorn with Por. XD plus, i also love the story plot. so i am inspired to make those wallies.

with the vector, thanks to my mentor Jacey...
who taught me how to do it. he said that the ones i did is not so detailed... and yet i spent so much hours just to vector one picture. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
jastine round....

one of AA's photoshoot in FHM September issue 2009
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3180/garciscansfhmsept09cris.jpg