Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
you are just too talented nikki...wow
eh!?! XD im just editing here... but thanks~! :D

nikki, those are pretty. hmmm i like the 1st song :D
yeah, i like the first song too... those three songs are quite old now. Plus, King stopped his singing career now. :p with the other two songs, i love Erik's 3rd song... ^_^

very pretty ^_^
thanks aiko ^^

-----------------------------------------

i think this time i had great combination with these love teams, the first trial... was just a test of Erich and Enchong. but this time, im sure about Gerald and Erich will be good, Erich played as villain before in their series, while Maja and Jason played as pair before but not in primetime series... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just got back home... tomorrow will busy again coz we need to canvas some lights for the shop :p

hope you like it...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love the new banners and wallies! Btw, I love the first song Muli Mong Mahalin The music itself kind of sound like one of Jay Chou's song?! I think Jay Chou. Lol​

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow.. i love the animated ladies room banner.
lol... imma start that story soon... :D

Awwww!!! Soooo coooool!!!! I really love that banner!! really great job!!!
thanks ^_^
lovely. ann looks super pretty.
i know.... mmm... im kinda looking forher new photoshoots... ^^ cant even wait for it

Love the new banners and wallies! Btw, I love the first song Muli Mong Mahalin The music itself kind of sound like one of Jay Chou's song?! I think Jay Chou. Lol​
really... but this song came out along time ago... it was like 2000. ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... XD since its summer here... as you can see all my banner themes are in burning colors. ^_^

HOLIC mode again, the admin of Ericholics made a new thread in PEX (Pinoy EXchange forum). so he wanted to post my new Erich banners there :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OOOOOOOO NICE... HEHE SUCH WARM COLORS USED.. ^_^..

--WAAAHHH.. IT'S SUMMER OVER THERE ALREADY??? IT JUST BAREDLY TURNED SPRING OVER HERE HEHE..

nikki1786

LizQuen
OOOOOOOO NICE... HEHE SUCH WARM COLORS USED.. ^_^..

--WAAAHHH.. IT'S SUMMER OVER THERE ALREADY??? IT JUST BAREDLY TURNED SPRING OVER HERE HEHE..

lol... its tropical country you know... XD but our summer here is every APRIL and MAY... since its already March, everybody's getting ready for summer outing with friends and family, summer fashion, out of the country and some are just resting at their homes.

every summer i go vacation... if not outside the country... out of town. actually im fully book this summer XD on May im gonna go with my friend to Manila, then on April i dunno... if my mom would allow me to out of the country... then i'll go for it... but if not... i'll just go out with my friend by out of town... we'll travel by land, using her car... just us girls. i dont know if the boys will come. :p they more likely go attending basketball league every summer or sometimes... they'll blackmail us to stay... because they want us to go hiking with them. so many plans this summer.