Bellefire Artwork

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
lol... the truth is, I don't do the cleaning... our maid cleans my room everyday... :p
Off topic but. Lolz. Does most filipinos back in your country have maids? Cus my ex bf was filipino and during the time he was living back there, his house has a maid and he has a nanny taking care of him and his whole family.​

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

Off topic but. Lolz. Does most filipinos back in your country have maids? Cus my ex bf was filipino and during the time he was living back there, his house has a maid and he has a nanny taking care of him and his whole family.​
I believe so... as long as you can afford to pay them... :lol: we actually have 2 maids and 1 nanny for my niece and little brother... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
we have one only... she's all around ^_^ and im quite specific with my room though. XD since its only me and my bro living in this house, we decided to get one maid only. my maid has been serving us for 2 years already... but she already gain my trust... because she's my aunt's maid first... but then my aunt decided to let her work with us because we need it. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
i think... if its filthy rich... it gives me interest to see them on uniforms. XD i have a friend, his name is Jayce and he's filthy rich having 3-4 maids in their house XD but i dunno if they're wearing their uniforms though.

he assign them in different household chores, someone's doing the gardening, then cleaning the whole kitchen to living room, then the other one is only cleaning the bedrooms, and the last one is for the bathrooms... XD

no need for nanny anymore because they're already grown ups... XD he said the youngest bro is 16. XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i think... if its filthy rich... it gives me interest to see them on uniforms. XD i have a friend, his name is Jayce and he's filthy rich having 3-4 maids in their house XD but i dunno if they're wearing their uniforms though.

he assign them in different household chores, someone's doing the gardening, then cleaning the whole kitchen to living room, then the other one is only cleaning the bedrooms, and the last one is for the bathrooms... XD

no need for nanny anymore because they're already grown ups... XD he said the youngest bro is 16. XD
wow.... 4 maids... that's a lot! their house must be big.. :lol:

our maids also divide the household chores... the other one cleans the entire house... our house is not that big so it's not hard to clean... lol... and the other one does the cooking (sometimes) and laundry... but since my sister and her hubby moved in with us, my brother-in-law does the cooking now since he is a good cook... :p and the other one is a full-time yaya (nanny)... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah, they're house is big...

they're business is gold mining in Nabunturan, Davao del Norte. Nabunturan is really small place... its province, but hell yeah... they're one of the most well-known people there. ^_^ plus, when he said mining... he didnt actually elaborate to me if its gold mining, but he said they do the mining in the cave... all i know is that you can get the gold... its either at the river or the cave right so... even he doesnt tell me if what kind of mining... i already knew -_- LOL

pze

sarNie Adult
i like that one of aum and ann with the leaves.....n i also like the paintings.....creative....hehe.....

keep it up girl....

u should do one of aff to encourge sarn to continue the story...shes been gone for so long....

nikki1786

LizQuen
i like that one of aum and ann with the leaves.....n i also like the paintings.....creative....hehe.....

keep it up girl....

u should do one of aff to encourge sarn to continue the story...shes been gone for so long....

i will girl... i noticed that she's gone for so long... what a holiday she took >.<

nikki1786

LizQuen
Five Roses Anime fan art

ken and ann

aum and aff

rome and rita

chakrit and ploy

por and pat

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Angel Locsin is hot!
The 5Roses anime are very cute!
Chakrit actually looks a bit thinner in his anime.
Lolz​

nikki1786

LizQuen
Angel Locsin is hot!
The 5Roses anime are very cute!
Chakrit actually looks a bit thinner in his anime.
Lolz​
Angel's latest pics of ROGUE mag shocked me XD shocked me a little XD ---> CLICK IT to see the photos.

lol... i thought no one would react... XD uh... honestly, the way i draw my shounen (guy) animes... they look more thinner than you thought. XD with the shojo (girl) anime... i wonder why with my shojo drawings... they always have this broad shoulders in my eyes... XD but yeah... im trying to work it out. the original sketch of my girls... the reason why they have broad shoulders sometimes... is because i first learn to sketch the fashion sketch... my fashion sketch always have a broad shoulders... that is why. ^_^

love the 5roses art, nikki. I still gotta read your update still! Will get to it shortly. :D
yeah, i did remember you demand about it... ^_^ that is why yesterday i feel like wanted to draw a line art. there's sketch i have in my watercolor sketchpad, its all in one there... but i dont have time to paint it... this one is separated by paper... while the original sketch with watercolor is still not done yet. X3

angel is so beautiful

5Roses is so pretty <3 i especially love the eyes...they looks so real and nice
im gonna watch Angel's movie this month... it's called "Love Me Again" (Land Down Under) actually its now showing but i need to call up my friends to watch it with me ^_^

lol... XD do you know when making anime sketch or making an ANIME... do you know that 75% of the artist concentrates more "eyes" than the whole feature of a character. for me, i dont like big eyes... when drawing an anime. but if i have this big characters in one story and try to make a version of an anime, i guess i have to change with the whole eyes setting up.

one thing's for sure when making an anime is that... the SHOUNEN always get the chinky eyes/smaller eyes and the SHOJO always have the bigger eyes... but girls are more expressive of the way how they act, they feel. that's one of the reasons why they have bigger eyes. with the guys, they always have the similar expression...

omg its so cute..
thanks... ^_^ it'll be more pretty if my friend jayce aka PUNXTYLE will color it :D but he's currently sick... having chicken pox is a big deal for me if you're a later comer... supposedly you should have at least experience chicken pox during your younger days or teenage days... but with adult days... its hard to heal the scars. POOR HIM.

nikki1786

LizQuen
poster movie

i wanna share my thoughts of how did the angel's movie went ^_^

the fans who went to the premiere... :D

Angel and Piolo

Director Rory Quintos

with Dimples Romana

cowboys of Bukidnon

Girlie Rodis and Angel