Bella Ranee (HER WORLD vol. 9 no. 111 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, I see now that Bella can be pretty. She looks really nice here. Simple yet beautiful cover and photo shoot! :thumbsup: I really like her pose and expression on the cover (although she seems a tad uncomfortable :scratchchin:). All the inside pictures are breath-taking, but the very best ones are the 3rd and 4th inside pictures in which her hair is pulled back. She looks really pretty with her hair styled like that. :wub: Her outfits are cute and makeup is perfect! :yes:

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
did she change her name or soemthing, isnt it Ranee

but anyways, is it just only me that finds Bella looking similar to Cartoon Inthira and this other chick that used to play for Kantana back in the days, one of her lakorns was w/ Kade and Amy...the cheerleading lakorn where she was obsessed w/ Kade...Bella kinda looks like her

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Tubbytinker07 said:
did she change her name or soemthing, isnt it Ranee

but anyways, is it just only me that finds Bella looking similar to Cartoon Inthira and this other chick that used to play for Kantana back in the days, one of her lakorns was w/ Kade and Amy...the cheerleading lakorn where she was obsessed w/ Kade...Bella kinda looks like her

I was going by what her Asian Wiki page says. :D *Sigh* Hate not knowing what the correct spelling or name is. I'll change it to Ranee to make it easier. Thanks, Tubbytinker07! :)

I see how she and Cartoon look alike, but I think Cartoon's eyes are bigger. Plus, Cartoon's a little prettier. xD

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have always thought Bella was beautiful. She looks great in this shoot. Love that there's not a lot of make-up on her or it's not too dark. Bella does kind of look like Mo, Marie, and Cartoon mixed. :p