Believe or Not (Nom Phaj & Maiv Puv New Horror Movie)

yanruabntug

sarNie Egg
ATTENTTION:

HMONG NEW MOVIE IS RELEASE IN MN IS NOW SELLING A NEW HORROR OF NOM PHAJ N MAIV PUV. DONT WATCH CUZ IS SCARY.
BELIEVE OR NOT IS ON U. I RECOMMEND ALL YOU GUY SHOULDN'T NOT BUY OR WATCH. DONT BUY THEIR NEW HORROR MOVIE OF MAIV PUV AND NOM PHAJ. I HEARD THEY USING A DEAD BODY W/O PERMISSION. CAREFULLY IS A CURSE WILL HUNTED UR FAMILY

I WARNING ALL U GUYS. IF U GUYS SEE THIS MOVIE I SUGGEST U GUYS ALL SHOULD NOT BUY OR WATCH. STAY OUT OF IT.

I DON'T CARE IF U GUYS NOT BELIEVE BUT IT'S UP TO U. RUMOR HAS BEEN SPREADING ON RADIO. I DONT KNOW THE TITLE BUT WHEN U GUY SEE THE COVER OF MAIV PUV THREE HEAD OR A MAIV PUV HORROR MOVIE. DONT BUY

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yep, this is true. my sister and her mother in law told us about it and at first, i would like what? maiv puv have a new horror movie? how come I never heard of it?

my sister and her mother in law even warn us not to watch it too. yep, it's a curse. My sister say my brother in law cousin something have a bad dream because of this movie.

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE SO BAD, PLEASE DON'T. I HAVEN'T SEE IT TOO AND WILL NOT WATCH IT.

Hey yanruabtug, have anything happen to your family? hope they are doing well.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Why does Nom Phaj and Maiv Puv always have screwed up producers that make them do crazy $hit?! A dead body are u serous? After all that Hmong people went through with the grave desecration, now they're doing this crap. OMG, if it's true that dead spirit will not be happy. Seriously these producers and actors should really have limits on what they can and cannot do. Please come up with better storyline and acknowledge that all this is just acting, don't use real things, do they even hu plig before they make movies?

yanruabntug

sarNie Egg
yep, this is true. my sister and her mother in law told us about it and at first, i would like what? maiv puv have a new horror movie? how come I never heard of it?

my sister and her mother in law even warn us not to watch it too. yep, it's a curse. My sister say my brother in law cousin something have a bad dream because of this movie.

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE SO BAD, PLEASE DON'T. I HAVEN'T SEE IT TOO AND WILL NOT WATCH IT.

Hey yanruabtug, have anything happen to your family? hope they are doing well.
thanks for worry abt my family. we doing gewd, we havent see this movie yet
we are afraid to watch. hope everyone stay away from that stupid crap movie

yanruabntug

sarNie Egg
Why does Nom Phaj and Maiv Puv always have screwed up producers that make them do crazy $hit?! A dead body are u serous? After all that Hmong people went through with the grave desecration, now they're doing this crap. OMG, if it's true that dead spirit will not be happy. Seriously these producers and actors should really have limits on what they can and cannot do. Please come up with better storyline and acknowledge that all this is just acting, don't use real things, do they even hu plig before they make movies?
yeah they do a ceremony for the actor and actress. to protect all the peoples. i know is freaky but when u watch u will be fear everytime u stay home + even tho u using the bath room. remember just not to watch even tho they upload on utube stay out of it. welp i just sharing this becuz its true. i think this was in the raido then the producer stop selling his money. c if the movie r selling to CA

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i think they stop selling the movie already because of these issue. we don't see it anywhere at all.

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the detail of the movie...I think i'm not watching that movie at all.....sound scary using people body hehehe....I think alot when I go to sleep....so rather not watch it....for me I get tooooo much dream non-stop...

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
if u go to loojceeb web site u should see the cover, but idk if that the one