Behind The Scenes of Ch3 2012 Calender

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, they are coming out with the calenders for next year already. years sure fly by

this is for the month of July with Kimberly, Mew Laknara, and Mint Chalida. they all look pretty

credit to chalida.net

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mint is the only cute one. i dont know the third girl. kim to be me is not at all pretty. she's average. i dont see a big deal in promoting her. she should be supporting...but its just my opinion. dont get mad if ure her fans.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
mint is the only cute one. i dont know the third girl. kim to be me is not at all pretty. she's average. i dont see a big deal in promoting her. she should be supporting...but its just my opinion. dont get mad if ure her fans.
I wholeheartedly agree, never found her attractive.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope they put all the kookwan together again like last year.

cecilia

Staff member
BEAUTIFUL girls .. i like them all so i can't really comments much -- i just wish they gave Mint a knee high dress or something to match with the other two girls .. she looks like an odd ball with that long gown on :whatever:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It's okay we all have different opinions when it comes to beauty.
Thaimovielover - Yaya is probably with her Nadech :coverlaf:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Mew Laknara<--------Not a Na`ek Material. Should be Na`rai or supporting actress. Her voice is bothering me.. hehe... :nailbiter: Sorry fans..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
3 beautiful gals all are absolutely adorable :flowers: waiting to see more upcoming
from others from Ch3 i hope my RRC Team on there and of course KA and the rest of
onscreen pair and new onscreen pairing as well :camera:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think kim is pretty -look at the Krobkrue ceremony I just didn't recognise her- but she has something appealing -tall curvy body. Besides pics don't do her justice because she always looks old on pics.

I pray and hope to see Aum/Aff together my fav couple of the year...