Behind The Scenes of Ch3 2012 Calender

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know that. what i meant was when it does come out, where can I get a copy of it?? sorry for the confusion.
last years calendar was sold at this website so more likely you'll be able to buy this years one at the same site

http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57327

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see the final product!!! Everyone looks soooo good, and yes, by everyone, I mean everyone :)
All the girls have their different beauty appeal, and makeup does enhance it, but that doesnt mean that they dont look good naturally. And I think looking average shows that you can pull off a natural face, better than looking ugly with or without makeup, or only with a makeup mask on :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think it's not fair to have kane with margie and alex and then with the 4 boys too .. that's just not fair! i want one of YADECH on their own too.
aha You'll been thinking what I'm thinking too ceci agree that is no fair I wonder
if Ch3 they combine our belove Ateam together again :nailbiter:

Ken, Cherry, Aum, Anne, Aff and Nadech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBMgawP7HDk&feature=player_embedded

I never bought a Ch3 calendar before but might have to get one for Nadech with Ann and Aff. My Gawd, they are beautiful to look at!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
It seems a little off this time around on how they paired up who with who on the calendars. Nadech should be with Yaya. Cherry should be with Mart and Janie with Ken since they just had a lakorn together. But I guess they didn't want to do the same couples every year.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you lakornkiki

Does that mean no Aum and Aff this year ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! I want to cry ! Why putting Aff with long face Nadesh ? And Aum with Cherry ?
Anyway she and Anne are beautiful there. But I hoped their pics would be an opportinity for me to see Ateam again !
Gosh Aff is so glowing and for the first time I think Anne is beautiful there !
Am I the only who think in both shootings the actors don't look at ease with each other ? Especially Ken and Aum who hardly look at each other

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I thought the 4+1 guys got their own page. If so, why is Pupoom with Margie and Alex, whilst Nadech is with Anne and Aff? I don't understand...

maimee

sarNie Egg
Beautiful SC there. All three are looking gorgeous. Glad Nadech got opportunity to work with senior A-list actresses outside lakorn :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
maybe the 4+1 has a special edition of them only ..

i'm excite to see who's yaya with .. loving nadech with affy :wub: & anne

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
this is in these kind of situations you want to be a dog...or the pants...or the tops...Aff is the bomb.
Cecilia I love your Avy. Reminds me good memories. I miss Ateam...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Anne, Aff and Nadech :wub: :wub: the three of them are really looking great. I'd definitely buy a copy of next year's calendar! :D

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGLKDz8lI3U&feature=feedu

POR, BENZ, NAMFON, POPE

credit TheIQZero

GOSH WHY ALL OF THEM HAVE TO BE BEYOND GORGEOUS WHEN IT COMES TO ANNUAL CALENDAR PHOTO SHOOTING? POR AND POPE TOGETHER :drool: :faint: :shock2: :worthy: :worthy: , I'D HAVE NOSE BLEEDING IF I WERE BENZ OR NAMFON

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm heading into depression. None of the Koo Kwan was paired up in the calendar. This is the first year in awhile that Ateam hasn't been paired for the calendar. Nadech and Yaya aren't paired either, I'm so sad. Even the big Koo Kwan Ken and Anne aren't paired. I'm so disappointed in you ch3, I don't like changes.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I love this year. Ch3 keeps improving every new year.

I wanna see KEN & CHERRY lakorn now, even Aum looks good with Cherry! Love it.

Nadech looks so HOT w/ Aff! The ladies are beautiful.

Pope and Namfon are so cute together -- wanna see them onscreen together now.

I guess the theme for this new year is animals?! But Kim, Mint, and Mew didn't have animals in their month. Lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nadech looks like a little kid between Aff and Anne. The way he is sitting just reminds me of a 10 year old, so cuteee,

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm heading into depression. None of the Koo Kwan was paired up in the calendar. This is the first year in awhile that Ateam hasn't been paired for the calendar. Nadech and Yaya aren't paired either, I'm so sad. Even the big Koo Kwan Ken and Anne aren't paired. I'm so disappointed in you ch3, I don't like changes.
I agree they just put them with anyone. I was hoping to see the same pair from there lakorn this year.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken, Cherry, Aum, Anne, Aff and Nadech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBMgawP7HDk&feature=player_embedded

I never bought a Ch3 calendar before but might have to get one for Nadech with Ann and Aff. My Gawd, they are beautiful to look at!
This is by far the hottest one this year. lol. Nadech is so fine and damn look at his body! Anne and Aff are stunning, both ladies are so beautiful and young looking.

Thanks.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I was looking to big koo kwans like Ateam, AK and Yadech but lol

Nadech with Aff and Anne =.= if that I wish Yaya could have been with Ken and Aum but well :blahblah: