Behind The Scenes of Ch3 2012 Calender

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Very well said Tinah. Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps I should've rephrased my comment. What I said about Kim is MY opinion and it's not a fact. If you think she's average without make up, that's your thoughts and I respect that. No need to "prove" me wrong because that was an opinion and it remains the same regardless of what you show me. I'll leave this discussion at that. toodles!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im still sad i couldnt get this years since it ran out T_T wahhh...

anyways... goodness.. already next year.... wow.. :D
the gals look lovely!! i esp love the dress mint is wearing.. she looks fabulous! kim and mew looks beautiful as well <3.. i can't wait to see the other daras :D

anyways for the clip, i thought all the ladies looked beautiful all natural.. <3

also a random thought.. i love it how joy and chai are around each other so often.. then again.. they are neighbors kekeke.. vicky will be neighbors with joy too after she gets married with chai.. unless they move to a new place XP.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the actors 4+1 Superstar posing on the same month

begind the scene! credit to IQzero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An8bvnTgv3o&feature=player_embedded#!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was totally caught off guard when I saw them shirtless. They should just have that as the photo for the calendar. I'm sure EVERYONE would get one. Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope Rome has one two hot nang'ek standing him is Chompoo/Rita then Rome can have his
2 wives standing his Chomp hubby in mia taeng and Rita hubby in Buang :clap:

I'm dying to see who else for other months

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
OMG. That shirtless pic was like... unnecessary. It SCARED me! I love Nadech and Boy and Mario equally in that shoot. Nadech's smile is like the world's most disarming smile, whilst Boy looked so cool. Mario is just cute.

I found it funny how Mario had his arm around Nadech's neck for most of that interview.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

IDK if this is supposed to be one of the picture's month or not. I found it recently

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Obviously, 4+1Superstar would be together for this years calendar.

So sad! They should have the 4 Adisuan ladies together. I wonder who Margie and Yaya are going to be with now. Hmm. I wanted them all together.

Rome, Ploy, and Por looks good! Woot.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
:eek:fftopic: i'm sorry if this kinda off topic, but anyone kindly enough to teach me how to use the multiquote button? cuz I think mine doesn't working properly :unsure: :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

IDK if this is supposed to be one of the picture's month or not. I found it recently
aha Two hot men competing for Ploy I say Ploy she looks hot with Rome and cute with Por
why don they add Chompoo in there too so I can see the Por/Chomp and Romeo/Ploy
I absolutely love this picture dertaajaf U are so amazing my friend :thumbsup: :thumbsup: