Behind The Scenes of Ch3 2012 Calender

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
there are some things that I'd like to question about :

1.mint with all three of her seniors, it means she got promoted or something?
2.the guy besides art, who is he?
3.the girl besides louis, who is she?

overall it turned well, for me, it's not that spectacular, but I'm not finding it bad either.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah. It's all goods. :) It usually takes about 7-14 days but lately I've been getting mines kind of late...but that's just probably my mail. lol Overall, it should be okay. :)
hhaha.Okay.Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully, I buy this calender this year.Last year, I went cheap,I just took the picture of every months and save it.ha. This Year my goal is to get this calender!ha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah. It's all goods. :) It usually takes about 7-14 days but lately I've been getting mines kind of late...but that's just probably my mail. lol Overall, it should be okay. :)
Thank You for letting me know. That;'s long but I'll wait for it then.ha. It;s okay considering that it is from Thailand,right?

Oh crap.I just realize now that I quote the wrong person this was suppose to be for Sonyukview4ever.Hehe.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh the pictures came out good. Oh man, they should of have Por T. and Janie together!!! I love them together. I hope they get another lakorn together next year! Please!!! Anyway, I was looking through the picture and I was like "Where's Aff/Aum? They forgot all about them." Then I realize Oh yeah they're not together no more. Aff is w/ Barry&Anne and Aum is w/ Cherry&Ken. So sad :(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
there are some things that I'd like to question about :

1.mint with all three of her seniors, it means she got promoted or something?
2.the guy besides art, who is he?
3.the girl besides louis, who is she?

overall it turned well, for me, it's not that spectacular, but I'm not finding it bad either.
Nopes, I don't think she got promoted or anything.
Seems like this year's calendar is a mixture of all the Ch3 daras.
They guy beside Art is Pop ! He has a new upcoming lakorn with Mew Laknara.
He also did a lakorn with Margie, starring Rome, Benz and Namfon (Recommended lakorn) :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhh hurry up ethai.. i want my copy already lol.. j/k.. j/k.. lol.. imma be stalking their site until it comes out hehe..

and aigoo, it's so nice to see tye&matt again.. miss the two hehe..
and i have to say.. boy&susie don't look too bad...

i think the calender turned out really good this year :)..

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was a weird mixture this year. i like the one with matt/tye and susie/boy. they look gorgeous there

thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg the calendar why can't they get somebody else instead of Chompoo with the 3 shirtless
navy dude Art,Great,Pop and place Chompoo with Rome/Por+Ploy

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lEYtzro89A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYjIF4Hy870

behind the scene with eng sub

credit anonymousblue2001

nadech looks so mortified being surrounded by two of his seniors (real life goddesses) so cutee :blush: :blush:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I must say my favorite have got to be Rome, Por and Ploy...the background is absolutely beautiful...i love bow ties and all 3 of them look DASHING!!
I agree.I Love their picture too. My other favorite are Cherry/Ken/Aum--I Love those dogs.ah.Even though I am so scare of dog!ha. There's also, Pope and Por N their, Janie's their pic,and follow by Mark;s their, I thing I hate about their is the fact that Mario is left out.:(

cecilia

Staff member
maybe his month has not arrived yet -- wait, there might be more --- i'd love to see O surrounded by all the cute little n'rai girls though since this is all about 'LOVE' concept. (but that's just me)