Behind the Painting

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
the song and the movie look so sad. it makes me want to cry :lmao: :spin: this movie made when Ken was younger???? the song is sad but beautiful.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i ran into tis video a couple months back...and i tink i watched it like everday for like a month or so..and finally but the movie but haven't watched it yet..someone told me tat the language in the movie wuz beautiful...but the movie will be boring if i didn't understand it..so i dunno...yeah! ken wuz soo...i dunno..not the ken theeradeth we know today...still very attractive though..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ok i saw dis in youtube.com ... it look sad :( ? wat the storyline ??

here the eng sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4a3QU-mu9M

here in thai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9srDPT2_mw
I remember watching this a while ago. The main character woman gets married to a really old guy who is her fathers friend. They somehow end up going to Japan and thats where she meets Ken. Ken becomes an exchange student in Japan and is supported by the womans husband. The husband asks Ken to be a tour guide for his wife and thus they start falling for one another. Being the woman that she is. She doesnt make any moves or do anything bad behind her husbands back.
One day she tells Ken about her life. She was the oldest of three daughters and she watched them one by one get married. Being the oldest daughter her dad wants only the best things for her and sends her to the top schools and teaches her about politics, foreign affairs and so forth. Year by year she gets older and older and no one comes to ask for her hand in marriage. All the men her age feel inferrior to her.
Then finally one day her dads friend comes and asks her to be his wife. She in returns accpets because she thinks she's getting too old. This old man has already been married I think his wife passed away.
Anywho Ken falls in love with her and she falls for him but doesnt do anything about it. When it comes time for the woman and her husband to leave she tells Ken to stop thinking about her. His duty was to come and study and be successful, not to fall in love with an older woman.
They keep in touch writing to one another. Later on her husband gets sick and his sons dont want to take care of him. (I think he has TB wich is airborn) She is the only one that is willing to take care of him. He tells her that she shouldnt but she tells her husband that its her duty to take care of him.
(this was a really touching sad part ToT) Her husband ends up dying and gives everything(I think or at least half) to her. She doesnt accpet and leaves it all to the two sons. She is now starting to get sick from the husband but continues to take her meds because of Ken.
Ken comes back to Thailand and meets her again. He comes to tell her that he's getting married (got married?) She congrats him. Soon she stops taking her meds and gets really sick. Ken somewhat leaves his wife/ish and stays by her side...
Thats basically the whole movie unless you want the ending..This movie was really really slow but also really good. I wonder if he got married to Noi because of this movie? You know younger men older woman..felling sorry? lol..I'm sure its not..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for the summary...i dun understand thai..so i wouldn't know wat's happening...yeah! i was tinking the same ting...not marrie noi part..but i was like..hmm..wonder if he has a thing for older women..eheheeh

Mae

sarNie Adult
This was the first movie I saw of Ken...and I didn't like him too much nor think he was cute/hot! Although, he's definitely gotten better looking and extremely hot now!

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
wow...this was the first movie i saw of ken.....and i fell in love with him
i love him so much from this movie.....i thought he was a great actor. i liked him so much.
he stole a piece of my innocent heart back then.....and now with sawan bieng...i've fallen in love with him again :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Watched the MV the other day, it was sad! Ken was so young in this drama!!! But he was still cute!! You can see he changed alot!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
What a sad plot. I am for sad shows though. I'll probably watch it. Thank you for the summary and links!

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
o wow that sounds good! was this a short movie or a lakorn that is like 20 episodes?

fun

Expired Sarnie
To warn ahead of time, it is a melodrama, very slow and if you are a sucker for deep romance go for it. No people I'm not saying making love scenes in bed. A deeper meaning.