bee sting

tang071

sarNie Elites
anyways, i know i shouldnt whine about it but it really hurts. i've never been stung before and its swelling a lot. so i was wondering if anyone knows what i should do. i'm probablly not allergic to it but i got stung on the side of my knee and now my entire right leg stings. the area is swollen and i already put ice on it. i always wondered why when i was little my friends would cry or why my friends complain to this day, but now i know. it hurts so much and its stupid bc i just went out to get the mail and while i was running back to the door i hit something and then it was instant pain. so how anyone been stung before? any interesting stories?

haha. yeah i got stung before when i was a little kid. haha. me and my brothers were chasing after bees&dragonflys and were torturing them. haha. yess. we do alot of stupid things when we were little but i don't know what happen. i think i got stung on my hand or face, but either way my brothers were laughing at me. T_T

bugsy

sarNie Adult
oooh...ive only got stung once and it was inbetween the toes. Ouch! Now that hurted!! I hope your boo boo is getting better.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
DANG...i know that musta bn terrible. good thing ive never been stung. ive been bitten by ants before. they crawling alllll over my feet and ankles as i was standing on their hill.

i have a phobia of pain; dont like to get hurt so im always that careful. :(