Bee Namtip

noungning

Heartless
haha i have a bad comment but i'm not gonna say.... ok nvm i will say! um it looks like on one of the pix she's performing a brest check to check if she has cancer lmao :eek: hahahah :p

thanks for sharing!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm speechless too...can't believe she actually accepting this kind of pose like showing her breast and stuffs....it seems to me.... the whole mag is to show her breast....maybe it just me...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Good photoshoot..... minus the whole breast examination thing. Why did even put those pics in the magazine anyways?

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
This is HAAAAAAAAAAWT... I know you guys are offended, but she's trying to tell me something. I think she wants to lure us men into her photoshoot.

It worked! I never knew Bee Namtip was that sexy... these pictures have shown me a whole new light on her.

:^P

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
What with the obsession over the sex iness these days? Almost all Thai actresses nowaday pose almost nude! NO OFFENSE) I just wish they be more natural! Cute and elegant ninstead of sexy poses!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
It's "art", i suppose. It just depends on the photographer and their taste in style. I'm not an artist or whatever, but this doesn't really shock me. I think the sultry-innocent was a phase that came and went..."sexy" is now in. i dunno...i prefer the sultry-with-a-tint-of-innocent pictures. That or actresses are trying are being rebellious. lol

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
wow, when time changes people change too huh? she really took the plunge on this one.what happened to the sweet and innocent looks that these stars used to have?

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i luv bee namthip
these photos really definately show a new side to her
i like them..i think she gorgeous..luv talay rissaya!!! :yahoo: