Bee Namthip

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
:loool: excuse me.. but I find the 4th picture (blue dress) very funny to me. hahaha

it looks like she's saying..."hey.. look what I can do!"

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Photoshop gone wrong....the cleavage in the last picture looks weird.

Bee looks good in the other ones. Thanks so much for sharing.

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah bee is really pretty but i can so tell this is photoshopped. bee is naturally a flat chested girl and i loved that about her. but i guess because its maxim they felt the need to "enhance" her boobs through photoshop. blah!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks rr.. i saw the shoot already... but i wanted to see the better qualities one like these hehe ^_^

bee looks great.. but yup.. totally ps..

the pix of her in the blue dress looks very uncomfortable..

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I find the pics really funny. And especially since someone point out the photoshop, hehe, it's soo wrong.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
haha...i normally can't tell when someone gets photoshop'ed but in this i can...lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Bee is looking gorgeous as always...yea, the pic in the blue dress looks funny. Hahaha. Not liking the last pic much. But other than that, she looks gorgeous!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Her hair and the color of her hair is PRETTY!!! Fake or real? Either way it's NICE!

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
either she got her boobs done, they gave her a push-up bra, or they hella photoshopped...cuz I don't remember her having big boobies, and that's what I liked about her...that she was small-chested & she didn't mind!