Bee Namthip (TOUCH MAGAZINE Vol.2 no.30 May 2013)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree Cupid candy, the outfits are hideous, but the long black one is actually really pretty. :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, I thought she looks pretty darn fresh-faced and pretty and cute on the cover. Actually, Bee looks very pretty and innocent here. Most of the outfits are just funny hehe. But her makeup is so beautiful, and she actually matches the hairstyles (although some hairstyles are funky-looking :lol:). Yep, I'm really mesmerized with her simple makeup. :wub: Most of her poses are nice, too. But the one that had me cringing and cracking up in laughter is the fourth inside picture in which she's wearing the white outfit and spreading her legs. Er...no comment about that. Wait, actually, I do want to comment about it. Ew... :whaha: :yuck: :rolleyes:

Bee's skinny frame looks good for once in this shoot. :yes: But she really should gain more weight; she'd be even more attractive with meat. ;)

Cupid Candy said:
Ummm hideous outfits much?

Hehe, I thought they weren't too bad, but most of them are weird. :D

Bieluvr said:
I agree Cupid candy, the outfits are hideous, but the long black one is actually really pretty. :p

Ooh, yep, I agree; the long black dress is indeed very eye-catching. :shock2: I also :heart: the blue one, despite the "raggy" look.