Bee Namthip & Kelly

Vannak

sarNie Egg
aww they look cute together. I actually love kelly even though I know a lot of people dont like him.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
wow! namthip is beautiful as always! she's model material! kelly is looking younger in those shots! they are cute together.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
bee is really pretty. Kelly looks way older than Bee although he's older than her. Still a great couple.

shubby

sarNie Adult
they look so happy together, i guess that's what make them together, even tho he's not so good looking...

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
They look so adorable together although I don't really like Kelly. Bee is pretty but she would like prettier if her hair was down or her bang was swept to the side.

Inthava

sarNie Egg
I've heard about the rumor, but i guess it'S a fact, THEY ARE A REAL COUPLE? GREAT! fabulous, they are beautiful together, nice captures

Inthava

noungning

Heartless
bee looks so much different from when she first appeared as a singer.

but they are finally admitting to going out? lol

thanks for sharing.

rocky

sarNie Egg
I think kelly is lucky, he got one of the prettiest gal in the industry. My sister does not like him because of his nose. but for me I knew he going to get somebody good looking. just like the proverb said, look is not everything. he not heartrob type but hey bee love him that must be something special about him. the first time I watch his lakorn back in the day, he one of my fav actor, beside tang and tua

amika.

sarNie Egg
im not really feeling bee's front hair..but she still pretty as usual..as for kelly never liked him..but dont hate him..he is okayy..they look cute overall:]]

rocky

sarNie Egg
does anybody know what's going on with kelly and bee lately.. I want kelly to be in some more
lakorn..