[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
thank you sooo much!
Bee is really really luckyyY!!! =]
but .. i guesss when i watch it ..
i wont know what rain's saying.. because.. i cant read thai =/

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
interview was done in thai, but bi had a translator, he answered in korean.

i think that interview was done a while back when bi was still in thailand, but i don't know, cause bee might go to korea to do the interview too, who knows.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
is it true that Bi is coming to the US. I heard my aunt saying that he is coming to NYC. my aunt lives at NYC thats why. is it true??

Susie

sarNie Adult
that is so cool!! she's so petite lol rain is cute!!!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
vannitda said:
is it true that Bi is coming to the US. I heard my aunt saying that he is coming to NYC. my aunt lives at NYC thats why. is it true??
[post="82776"][/post]​

well it was true since he did came over to the U.S around feb. 1-5? He was in trl studios and all over the newspapers. I heard that he will release an english album soon, and JYP said that they might reside at the U.S for awhile.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
t0nz said:
well it was true since he did came over to the U.S around feb. 1-5? He was in trl studios and all over the newspapers. I heard that he will release an english album soon, and JYP said that they might reside at the U.S for awhile.
[post="82960"][/post]​

really! thanks for the info. yea my aunt was saying that too. he was at trl. but i cant wait for his english album.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
lovely_jenny said:
hey does rain know how to speak thai???? just curious...
[post="149417"][/post]​
No he doesn't.. i saw the interview Bee asked question in Thai and Rain answer her question in Korean...there's a translator :wub: