beautiful pictures of Cambodia

yak

sarNie Adult
Are you going there alone? or with family? and where you are going to go in Cambodia?
I'm going with my aunt, but you know stuff can happen. I want to visit all the places I saw in the dvd and wishes to see.. There's so many that I can't name them all.. Days going by so fast that it's a week away.. The scary part is that allergic to some medicine.. So Imma have to bring some records about myself.. T_T.. Other than that I can't wait.

khmerlove

sarNie Egg
I'm going with my aunt, but you know stuff can happen. I want to visit all the places I saw in the dvd and wishes to see.. There's so many that I can't name them all.. Days going by so fast that it's a week away.. The scary part is that allergic to some medicine.. So Imma have to bring some records about myself.. T_T.. Other than that I can't wait.
Well, have fun there, and it's almost time. :D

yak

sarNie Adult
Omg.. Thats one of the places I want to go.. I cant wait

solin

sarNie Adult
I really want to visit the National Museum
I have been in Cambodia 4 times already but have never visited it
The reason is because my mother was angry against the girls who wre selling the tickets lol.
We arrived in Tuk Tuk with my uncle (who lives in Cambodia) and we asked the cambodian price
But they said since we don't live in Cambodia so we have to pay the price for foreigners
The fact is that before coming, my parents asked to the Cambodian ambassy and they told us
than even with hold a foreign passport, we are still cambodian because we have a permanent visa
and for this reason, we can ask the cambodian prices
So just because my mother didn't want to lose...she said to them that she didn't need to visit it
If they don't want to show our culture to the new generations so that's a shame
In a way she was right ! But I really want to visit it lol.

I didn't even know they oppened a Angkor National Museum
....I think I need to go there next time too !

yak

sarNie Adult
I really want to visit the National Museum
I have been in Cambodia 4 times already but have never visited it
The reason is because my mother was angry against the girls who wre selling the tickets lol.
We arrived in Tuk Tuk with my uncle (who lives in Cambodia) and we asked the cambodian price
But they said since we don't live in Cambodia so we have to pay the price for foreigners
The fact is that before coming, my parents asked to the Cambodian ambassy and they told us
than even with hold a foreign passport, we are still cambodian because we have a permanent visa
and for this reason, we can ask the cambodian prices
So just because my mother didn't want to lose...she said to them that she didn't need to visit it
If they don't want to show our culture to the new generations so that's a shame
In a way she was right ! But I really want to visit it lol.

I didn't even know they oppened a Angkor National Museum
....I think I need to go there next time too !
Lol.. I just got back and I haven't went there yet.. But what you should of done is have your uncle/cousins buy your tickets.. By doing that they won't know who is it for. That's what we did..

yak

sarNie Adult
Welcome back ! So...how was your first time in Cambodia ?
What impressions do you have from our dear country ?
Thanks! I had so much fun.. It way better than watching people tapes/dvs of Cambodia. It was so much fun that when I left Cambodia I almost cried.. Lol.. I had so much pride being Cambodian while I was there.. I fell in love! Lol.. I was like if I had money I'll live down there.. My parents want to go back and live there too. And I remember when I was in high school they would always say that after their trip from Srok Khmer.. Well I know why.. Lol..But omg the temple we had like Angkor Wat, Bayon ect., was so beautiful.. My cousin were shocked that I can speak Khmer and know some of our history too.. And omg! Fresh FOOOD!!!!! LMAO... Now I know how people feel when they say they miss Srok Khmer and want to go back..