Beautiful Hmong Girls???

LonelyRoad

sarNie Egg
A Chinese girl-friend of mine said that Hmong girls got too much makeup on. You all agree? I asked a Hmong guy friend and he totally disagree. He is a big fan of Mai Xiong and mentioned her as one of the many Hmong girls with natural beauty? What do you think? Who thinks Mai Xiong, Pang Zao Khang (including her mom and her sis if u want), all previous Miss Hmong Pageants, etc. have natural beauty? :rolleyes:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
A Chinese girl-friend of mine said that Hmong girls got too much makeup on. You all agree? I asked a Hmong guy friend and he totally disagree. He is a big fan of Mai Xiong and mentioned her as one of the many Hmong girls with natural beauty? What do you think? Who thinks Mai Xiong, Pang Zao Khang (including her mom and her sis if u want), all previous Miss Hmong Pageants, etc. have natural beauty? :rolleyes:
LoL.. :lol: maybe the hmong girls that ur chinese friend knows puts on a lot.

Speaking of Mai xyooj, yess she does put on a lot of make up. thats what i think. its like this, if you know
how to put it on, its not noticeable to others.

And myself, i don't put much. just enough to know that i have it..however i don't put layers of foundation unlike some girls
at the new year. lolz... no foundation for me. just eyeshadow, eyeliner & lipgloss.. :p

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
i'll say some hmong girl do have alot alot i mean too much on but their are some who are natural beauty... like me....lol.... ^_^

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
do those girls have natural beauty?
nope!
not at all... they have hella make up on.
when you go up close to them...
their face is hella powdery and sometimes their skin tones don't even match....
**for example: maiv xyooj at the cal expo NY just this past year**
she had LOTS of foundation on.. but you can still see the blemishes on her face.
**as for PZK..**
i'm getting a lil bored about talking her...
but her photos are all photoshopped and yes... she does use a lot of make up too
**me personally**
i'm not afraid to leave my house without make up
i don't care what i look like..

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
for hmong girls, i think that the most beautiful hmong ladies are the inner-deep-beauty ones...you know, at first you see them, they're not good looking but once you get to know them, their beauty shows along with their personality, it seems to keep them looking beautiful than those that are beautiful at first sight.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
for hmong girls, i think that the most beautiful hmong ladies are the inner-deep-beauty ones...you know, at first you see them, they're not good looking but once you get to know them, their beauty shows along with their personality, it seems to keep them looking beautiful than those that are beautiful at first sight.
yup.
those are the girls that zoo nkauj tos tos.
it takes time to discover their inner beauty

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling

true...
i agree on this one!!!

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agreed.

Kayleen

sarNie Egg

Agreed!

What kind of comment is.... My chinese girl-friend says hmong girls put on too much make-up on? That is such a anal statement! I think all my hmong sisters look good no matter if they have alot of make up on or not.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i think that beauty is all about how you see yourself. maybe some people need make up to make them look beautiful. i have to say, some girls looks better with make-up than without it. but then again some looks better without it. it just depend on how your face is structure and your skin type. you can't change those things. for me, i think that i look better with make up than without. i mean, i am not scared to go out without make up because i often do go out without make-up, but i know that i am just one of those girls that looks better with make up........i think that you should do whatever you feel to enhance your beauty. if that means not being "natural" than so be it.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
from seeing all the korean/chinese girls on campus...
the ones that don't use make up DON'T USE ANY.
but the ones that do use make up.. they use HELLA-EXPENSIVE makeup and carry it around everywhere in their little LV totes and would be splashing it on during class... so freaking annoying. there's this other time a korean girl was sitting next to me (of course we both use makeup) and she was pretending to be nice to me.. then she whipped out her Chanel powder foundation and started putting it on and all.. I was like, thinkin, whoa, koj cov nqais dawb ua luaj li es koj tseem put on even more foundation?
hmm.. maybe your chinese girl friend just isn't used to seeing asian girls with makeup and when she sees her pretty hmong friends, she will ask :D haha.. and maybe it would make her feel better hehehe...
I do notice that chinese girls in real life are not as pretty as they do in the dramas.. because the dramas only select the pretty ones to be in there..

LonelyRoad

sarNie Egg
keep in mind...it's her opinion...not mine.. she went w/me to the sac new year 2007 so i guess many girls there do put on extra layers of makeups.. it's why she said that..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
keep in mind...it's her opinion...not mine.. she went w/me to the sac new year 2007 so i guess many girls there do put on extra layers of makeups.. it's why she said that..

well your friend went to the new years celebration, why wouldn't hmong girls put on a lot of makeup? I usually don't use a lot of makeup either, but for my own new year celebration I put on more distinct colors making it stand out more..
maybe your friend can hang out with sarnies :D hehehe

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling

How can she specifically just say Hmong girls wear too much make up in general? It just depends on the person...i know girls in other races that wear alot and then some who are just flat out natural. cant just pin point Hmong girls....

nothinghill

sarNie Egg
the majority of the new wave of hmong girls HAVE A LOT OF MAKE UP ON...........they think that's the NEW BEAUTY OF SOME SORT!!!....