Beautiful girls are amazing

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
marduk said:
Hahaha, I'm glad you have a sense of humor. It's refreshing.

Nameless, I put myself on the chopping block because I'm bored 90% percent of the day. Threads like this keep me amuse for 7.8% of that 90%. Being a ninja like you can only keep me entertained for so long. But ole fearless leader, I'm glad you got my back.

Darv, you da man. Btw, have I ever told you I like your avatar?

On a related note, girls with accent are hot. Why is that? I'm not exactly sure. What is it about a french accent or a british accent that is appealing to guys? Hmm....

;)
[post="51556"][/post]​
talking about a french accent...you still haven't told me about france mardie <<<<---------i like that better than marduk...haha

dfemc

sarNie Adult
natty said:
do you know how bored i am? if i get serious over every little thing people post in forums i would probably jump off the room 30x a day lol..
speaking of accents.. guys with a british accents are sooo freaken hot and sexy!!!!!! i mean they dont even have to be all that super hot! because i can just close my eyes or turn off the lights ...
[post="51565"][/post]​
the true seduction is behind the chinese and indian accents. :) they've got the syllables and intonation in place :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
umm, i'm hot and i'm not mean...

PUAAAHAHAHHAHA....wow, i'm sooo just kidding!! :loool:

but yeah, love this thread...too bad i saw it a little later than everyone else...or else i'd get all confucius on yo' ass, marduk. lol

tho, i must say that beauty can be incessant depending on your most recent "eye" check-up. haha i am one to find unreputable visions comical for "forensic" sampling. sooo, go get some cheetos and a pair of glasses/contacts if you want to extract your unreputable vision for examination. people will definitely fene themselves on your "halted confusion" (tho it be for humorous purposes). lmao

p.s. the cheetos are rather irrelevant in "this matter". but i was craving them, so i mentioned them. :lol:

OH p.s.s accents take orgasms to another level. LOL LOL i am impartial to one particular accent...
that person should know who they are....

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Thookatha said:
umm, i'm hot and i'm not mean...

PUAAAHAHAHHAHA....wow, i'm sooo just kidding!! :loool:

but yeah, love this thread...too bad i saw it a little later than everyone else...or else i'd get all confucius on yo' ass, marduk. lol

tho, i must say that beauty can be incessant depending on your most recent "eye" check-up. haha i am one to find unreputable visions comical for "forensic" sampling. sooo, go get some cheetos and a pair of glasses/contacts if you want to extract your unreputable vision for examination. people will definitely fene themselves on your "halted confusion" (tho it be for humorous purposes). lmao

p.s. the cheetos are rather irrelevant in "this matter". but i was craving them, so i mentioned them. :lol:
[post="52022"][/post]​

Let me be the first to say "huh?!!". I have no clue what you just wrote. Are you drunk again? B) I'm not joking though on the confusing part.

natty

Chubs
dfemc said:
the true seduction is behind the chinese and indian accents.  :) they've got the syllables and intonation in place   :D
[post="51879"][/post]​

it's not fun to choke on pho with 2 spoons of crush peppers and a spoon of grilled pepper oil added to it with some of it trying to run up my nose.. but that was just too funny cus i can actually hear them in my head lol.. :lmao:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
natty said:
it's not fun to choke on pho with 2 spoons of crush peppers and a spoon of grilled pepper oil added to it with some of it trying to run up my nose.. but that was just too funny cus i can actually hear them in my head lol..  :lmao:
[post="52112"][/post]​
why is that so funny....? choking hurts the throat...u should be careful with ur thoughts when eating. :)

p.s. tookatha right on! accenting orgasms... ;) hottie GaLawdies!

lola

sarNie Egg
i agree...beautiful girls are amazing. that's what i aspire to be someday....*sigh*

ps. what's even more amazing is....beautiful guys *enamored*

sarN

sarNie Granny
natty said:
do you know how bored i am? if i get serious over every little thing people post in forums i would probably jump off the room 30x a day lol..
speaking of accents.. guys with a british accents are sooo freaken hot and sexy!!!!!! i mean they dont even have to be all that super hot! because i can just close my eyes or turn off the lights ...
[post="51565"][/post]​

lol --- so he can talk u to sleep j/k :loool: --------> im not pretty myself and i do evny those hot chicks not cuz of look it cuz they alway gett the good looking guy while i stuck wiht the marry one or the old fart one ^_^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
lol --- so he can talk u to sleep j/k  :loool: --------> im not pretty myself and i do evny those hot chicks not cuz of look it cuz they alway gett the good looking guy while i stuck wiht the marry one or the old fart one  ^_^
[post="55321"][/post]​

LOL I'm sure there are those who are single and young, uhh...maybe not the hottest of them all but not too scary look'n for you to pick and choose ^_^

As for the Old Farts, if they are your daddy and or grandpa's age then ughh NEXT!!! LOL imagine kissing a man and all you feel is his gum...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sarN said:
lol --- so he can talk u to sleep j/k :loool: --------> im not pretty myself and i do evny those hot chicks not cuz of look it cuz they alway gett the good looking guy while i stuck wiht the marry one or the old fart one ^_^
[post="55321"][/post]​
but not all hot guys are the greatest person .. =) and you dont have to be pretty to get hot guys.. you just gotta be smart enough to get them to like you teehee.. dont worry sarn .. shoot i'll go out with you *wink

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
marduk said:
Hahaha, I'm glad you have a sense of humor. It's refreshing.

Nameless, I put myself on the chopping block because I'm bored 90% percent of the day. Threads like this keep me amuse for 7.8% of that 90%. Being a ninja like you can only keep me entertained for so long. But ole fearless leader, I'm glad you got my back.

Darv, you da man. Btw, have I ever told you I like your avatar?

On a related note, girls with accent are hot. Why is that? I'm not exactly sure. What is it about a french accent or a british accent that is appealing to guys? Hmm....

;)
[post="51556"][/post]​
You have a point to a certian decree. Who doesnt like looking at beautiful people?

The truth is...SEX SELLLS. Which is the reason why all the women in the Victoria's Secret catalog are Hot.

Everyone wishes we all had good looks & great physical attributes. But we all cant be goodlooking.

So, if you think I am shallow for liking beautiful women. You're in DENIAL, and you must be UGLY azz looking for judging me.

Lets face it, you noticed the looks b4 u notice the personality. Beauty can be seen, Nice personalities cannnot. So yeah, being goodlooking will get you many looks.

Keep it real people.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Lionheart said:
You have a point to a certian decree. Who doesnt like looking at beautiful people?

The truth is...SEX SELLLS. Which is the reason why all the women in the Victoria's Secret catalog are Hot.

Everyone wishes we all had good looks & great physical attributes. But we all cant be goodlooking.

So, if you think I am shallow for liking beautiful women. You're in DENIAL, and you must be UGLY azz looking for judging me.

Lets face it, you noticed the looks b4 u notice the personality. Beauty can be seen, Nice personalities cannnot. So yeah, being goodlooking will get you many looks.

Keep it real people.
[post="60947"][/post]​
agreed. but it's not their fault some people are ugly.. you cant choose to look a certain way when you're born so i'm not judgemental towards the look.. unless they do something themself.. like for instance.. girls that draw their eyebrows all crazy.. now that's scary! :blink:

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo said:
agreed. but it's not their fault some people are ugly.. you cant choose to look a certain way when you're born so i'm not judgemental towards the look.. unless they do something themself.. like for instance.. girls that draw their eyebrows all crazy.. now that's scary! :blink:
[post="60987"][/post]​

I'm not faulting people for being not so pretty, so ugly and Lackness of Sef-Esteem.

I'm talkiing about the kinda people that are in DENIAL.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Lionheart said:
I'm not faulting people for being not so pretty, so ugly and Lackness of Sef-Esteem.

I'm talkiing about the kinda people that are in DENIAL.
[post="61013"][/post]​
denial about the fact that "looks attract personality maintain"? hehe im sure everyone knows that.. =P