Beam's lil sister Bua

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
OH wow...many harsh comments...in my opinion...i agree...she new and she can't act that well yet...but i have to say she is cute...just sometime...some pic she so puty and others she isn't...but i guess that goes for everyone...and yeah she does look like cutie beam...yeap cutie...(which i hope he isn't dating that girl with the rumor about)....but bua and beam r relative right?....so that isn't too hard to understand...i think his brothers boa and beer look like chinese...(sorry beam)...but as for P'Bua she isn't that bad looking too cux she totally prettier than many other na eak...and yeah i like to see her with film too...he is just too cute...not as beam though...heheheh...ok...everyone is different...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
<___< so many harsh comments about Bua, but she is such a sweet heart.

For some reasons, I've always liked this girl since watching her with Dan. Her and Beam are super adorable.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Very harsh comments here ! I really enjoyed Pee Chai, but she cannot cry at all ! but she's so fresh, looks so innocent, lovely and sweet that I still like her lol. She was just okay in Pood ruk Namo : Benz' role and hers were not really interesting. But I think she's just a newbie, she can improve her acting.