Be With You: Completed

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 30

“Chat!” Ome called after seeing her walk out with the guy. “Where are you going?”

Chat stopped to turn to look at Ome, “We’re going to go party somewhere else.”

“With him?” He asked pointing to the guy.

Chat shrugged, “Why not?”

“You’re my girlfriend. You partying with other guys isn’t good.”

“I know that.”

“Then why are you doing it?”

“Because…..this guy isn’t a guy….”

“What?”

“Well…he is a guy but he’s…….he’s gay, okay?”

Ome looked at Chat then at the guy, “You’re really gay?”

The guy nodded, “Yes……..”

“Oh……” Ome felt dumb. He was being protective of his girlfriend because of a gay guy. Chat laughed at Ome’s stupidity.

“It’s not funny Chat…..”

“Well it is to me.”

“Well even though he’s gay, I’m not going to let you go. You have to think about your dad too Chat. Khun Pakorn isn’t going to be please if his daughter gets front page on the tabloids again.”

Chat pouted, “Fine, if you don’t want me to go, then I won’t.”

Ome smiled, “Come on, I’ll take you home…..”

“Wait, what about Araya?”

“She probably left with Nawin already.”

---------------------------

“What?! You told Win you love him?” Parichat asked with excitement.

Araya nodded, “I had no other choice.”

“What’s that suppose to mean? Did Win force you to say it?”

“Somewhat. He said that if I don’t tell him how I feel, he’s going to go back into the club and let those girl dance all over him.”

Chat laughed, “And you believed him?”

“I know how Win is. He‘ll do it for real.”

“So what’s next for you two?”

“To be honest, I’m still having second thoughts about Win.”

“You’re scared that he might not keep his words. Afraid that he has a change of heart?”

Araya nodded slowly, “How do you deal with that kind of feeling? I mean, do you ever wonder that someday Ome might have a change of heart? I mean he’s not like Win but he broke up with you last time because he couldn’t accept the person you are…..”

“You know I ask myself that question too but I don’t want to think about it. Forget about the future, just focus on what you have right now. Whatever is going to happen, let it happen.”

Araya notice Chat’s face was uncomfortable, “Are you okay?” she asked.

“Tonight Ome is taking me to meet his parents.”

“What’s wrong with that? You’ve met his parents before. Have you?”

“The last time I recall meeting his parents, I met his mom and that didn’t go too well.”

“What happened?”

“I talked back to her when she was telling me that Ome should have been with someone better, blah blah.”

“Was Ome there?”

“No but he knows that I was talking back to her.”

“Are you going to talk back to her today when you see her?”

Chat shrugged, “I’ll try not to but hopefully I don’t get to see her though. I’m actually meeting his dad today.”

“Well, good luck then.”

-------------------------------

Ome and Parichat walked hand in hand into Ome’s house to meet his dad. She was hoping she wouldn’t have to see his mom but his mother was there sitting next to his father as they walk in. She greeted them as soon as she approach them.

“So this is Parichat” his father said.

Chat nodded, “It’s finally nice to meet you.”

“You too. Ome’s been telling a lot about you.”

The mother stood up, “Okay, enough chit chatting. Dinner’s ready. Let’s hurry up and go eat before it gets cold.”

At the dinner table, it was awkward for Chat to be sitting there, having Ome’s mother stare at her in a disliking way. The father tries to ease up the tension by keeping Parichat occupied by asking questions.

During a conversation, the mother asked Chat a question that threw everyone off, “What do you really want from my son Parichat?”

“Mom…” Ome hissed to tell his mom to cut it out.

“Uh…I’m not sure what you mean by that” Parichat replied.

“You were once out of my son’s life and now that you’re back. Aren’t you scared he’s going to dump you again?”

“A little but--”

“If you’re scared, why are you with him?”

“Because I love him…”

The mother smirked, “Love? You love him or his money?”

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Chat raised her voice. Ome nudged her to calm down but she ignored him. “You know, I’m a straight forward person, so if you have anything to say, just say it.”

“Fine. I read on the news that you’re really not Pakorn’s real daughter. Sucks for you thinking that you were born with everything, money, reputation but sucks that it all has to go down. He kicks you out of the house, you have no where to turn so you turn to my son. What did you do?”

“Stop it mom!”

Parichat stood up from the table. She couldn’t take it no more, “I did what other gold diggers do. I seduced him.”

“Chat, what are you saying?” Ome asked.

“That’s what your mom wanted to hear.”

“But that isn’t true and you know that.”

“Just forget it.” Chat looked at Ome’s father, “Thank you for dinner sir. I’ll be leaving now.”

Parichat walked off, Ome followed, “Chat wait…..”

Parichat turn to look at Ome, “Look, I know what you’re going to say and I know you’re mad at me for raising my voice on your mom like that but I couldn’t take it anymore.”

“Why did you tell my mom that you seduced me?”

“Because that’s what your mom wanted to hear.”

“Do you know that you just created a major problem here? Now my mom is going to look at you in a different way.”

“Ome, she always had looked at me in that way. A gold digger, a girl who isn’t good enough for her son because of my bad reputation I have caused.”

“Well maybe we can change how my mom thinks of you….”

“How?”

“Maybe you should go apologize to her.”

“What? You want me to apologize to her. She’s the one that insulted me first.”

“Chat, she’s an elder person. I think it’ll be more respectful if you go apologize first.”

“What if I don’t apologize?”

“Chat, it isn’t hard apologizing to her.”

“If I apologize, you better make her apologize to me too then.”

“She’s not going to…”

“Then I’m not going to apologize.”

“Why are you being so immature right now?”

“I’, always like this and I always will be.”

Ome shook his head, “You know I thought you were really going to change Chat but I thought wrong.”

“You can always break up with me….”

Ome sighed, “Chat let’s not go there….”

“Fine, if this is all you came to talk to me about then I’m gonna leave.”

“Let me go drop you off…”

“That would be unnecessary.”​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 31

Chat walked downstairs and saw her dad Nikorn sitting in the living room. She went to sit by him, “You asked for me?”

Nikorn nodded, “Yeah. I wanted to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“You know how I am with my business ordeal. I was wondering if you want to take a trip around the world with me, you know…so we can spend more time together….”

“Okay….when are we leaving?”

“In about two days………”

“How long are we going?”

“About a year. Look you don’t have to go if you don’t want to. And I don’t need an answer right now…”

“I wanna go” Chat answered quickly.

Nikorn was surprised by her answer, “You want to go?”

Chat nodded, “Yeah…..”

“What about Ome?”

Chat looked away. She hasn’t spoke to Ome in days since the night of the dinner at his house. She wasn’t even sure if they broke up the second time around.

“Chat is everything okay?” Nikorn asked.

“Um……”

“You can tell me anything you know….”

“Ome and I kinda got into a fight…”

“About what?”

Chat sighed, “I raised my voice on his mom but only because she was insulting me….”

“Chat….”

“I know, I know I shouldn’t have done that. My bad, I couldn’t help myself though. You know how I am. What do you think I should do?”

“Go apologize to his mom and Ome…..”

“Dad, have you met his mom? She’s obnoxious! She’s not going to forgive me!”

“Well don’t expect her to then. Just go apologize and be the bigger person.”

“Are you serious?”

Nikorn nodded, “Yes!”

Chat got up from the couch, “Fine, I’ll go apologize…..”

------------------------

“Okay, why do you want me to go with you again?” Asanai asked as he was driving the car.

“Because I don’t want to go alone” Chat answered.

“Why didn’t you ask Ome to come with you?”

“Because, we kinda got into a fight…..”

Asanai smirked, “Again? Because you yelled at his mom? Way to go soon to be daughter-in-law…”

“Oh shut up! What about you? You’ve been MIA lately. What you been up to?”

“Oh….just here and there…been hanging out with Joy lately……”

“Are you guys even official?”

“I’m not so sure but she took me to see her parents though so I guess we’re official…””

“What did her parents think of you?”

“They were okay. As long as their daughter is happy then that is all that matters.”

“Lucky you…….so when is the good news?”

Asanai blushed, “What good news? Are you crazy, we’re taking it slow you know…..when is your good news?”

Chat looked out the window, “There probably won’t be any…”

“Oh come on, you can’t say that…look, after you apologize, his mom might forgive you and you and Ome live happily ever after…”

“It ain’t gonna be that easy you know…..besides, I’m gonna be gone for awhile….”

Asanai glanced at Chat then back at the road, “What do you mean?”

“My dad Nikorn asked if I wanted to take a trip around the world with him and I said yes….”

“Why? And what about Ome?”

“I just need time to spend with my dad and I think Ome and I need a break…maybe speding time apart will tell if we belong together or not….”

Asanai laughed, “I can’t believe those words are coming out of your mouth and you’re a needy girlfriend…”

“Whatever! I’m not needy okay?”

“Sure you’re not…..does Ome know about it?”

“No…but I’ll tell him soon….”

They reached Ome’s parents house. Parichat saw khun ying standing with the maid bear the garden.

“You ready to do this?” Asanai asked as they come out of the car.

Chat nodded, “Yeah but never in my life have I apologize to someone for what I didn’t start.”

“Oh come on, we’re talking about your future mother-in-law here…”

Chat smirked, “Tsk, if there is a future….”

Chat and Asanai walked towards khun ying who looked surprise to see them, “What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I…uh…..I came to talk to you….”

Khun ying walked inside the house, the two followed her, “Say what you gotta say..”

Chat took a deep breath, “I just…I just came to apologize for raising my voice on you the other day….”

“Is that so?”

Chat nodded, “Yes and I don’t expect you to forgive me but I am truly sorry. And would never do anything to hurt Ome in any way. Yes, I admit I used to be a wild person but because of Ome, he makes me want to change into a better person and I am trying….this is all I have to say to you…..”

When khun ying didn’t say anything, Asanai nudged Chat on the elbow and signaled to leave. Chat nodded and both got up and walked off

“I forgive you” khun ying answered.

Chat slowly turned around, surprise to hear those words, “You do?”

Khun ying got up and walked towards Chat, “Yes, believe it or not. Truth is I’m so sorry too for saying those mean things to you. I’m not an evil person, it’s just that I’m very protective of my son, you know that…”

Chat nodded, “So….”

“I talked to Ome already and I know how much he loves you and you love him as well, so I’m not going to prevent you two from seeing each other….”

Chat smiled, “Thank you……”

“Now you take care of him good now….”

Chat nodded, “I will….”​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 32

Nawin and Araya went shopping, hand in hand. When they walked passed by the kids store, Araya couldn’t help but think of her unborn baby that wasn’t ever going to be born.

“You okay?” Win asked, seeing Araya staring at the toys.

Araya nodded, “A little….just make me think of…..”

“It’s okay…….we can always make new ones….we’ll have enough for a football team…”

Araya pushed Win, “Shut up….”

“Hey, I’m being serious……”

They started walking again, “Well, who said I want kids with you?” Araya asked.

“You’re my girlfriend and soon, you’re going to be my wife again……you know we never had the chance to name our first baby but I got plenty of names for our next baby….”

“Like what?”

Win smiled, “Well, since my name is Nawin and your name is Araya, if our baby is a boy, let’s name him Arawin and if the baby turns out to be a girl, let’s name her Naraya…..”

“Ew! Those are gay names Win. No, we’re not going to name our baby those!”

Nawin pouted, “Why not? I think it’s cute.”

“I think not!”

As they were walking and joking around, they bumped into Ome at a nearby jewelry shop, “Hey Ome” Win greeted. “What ya’ doing here?”

“Just shopping around….”

Araya motioned towards the jewelry shop, “Bought something for Chat in there?”

Ome nodded, “Yeah….I bought her a ring….but don’t tell her though. I want to surprise her.”

“Aw, you’re going to propose to her?”

Ome nodded.

Win nodded, “So when are you going to propose to her?”

Ome shrugged, “I’m not sure. I haven’t seen her for days…..”

“Well if you’re gonna propose to her, you better hurry before she leaves…..”

“Leave? What do you mean?”

Nawin and Araya looked at each other then at Ome, “You don’t know yet?” Araya asked.

“Know what?”

“Chat is going on a trip with her dad Nikorn. We heard they’re going to be gone for awhile, like almost a year.”

“No way” Ome was in shock. “When are they leaving?”

“Tomorrow. They’re throwing a good-bye party later this evening at Hua Hin.”

“Why didn’t Chat say anything to me?” Ome asked himself.

“Uh, you said so yourself, you haven’t seen her in days…”

“Yeah because I left to Hong Kong for a meeting…..”

-------------------------

Evening arrived and everyone gathered around at Nikorn’s beach house in Hua Hin. Parichat was sad that Ome wasn’t going to be there. She hasn’t seen or talked to him since the incident at his house with his mom. She tried calling him but he wouldn’t answer. She thought he was still mad at her still.

“You alright?” Nikorn asked, from behind her.

Chat shook her head, “I think Ome is still mad at me. He won’t pick up my phone calls.”

“You haven’t talked to him?”

“No and I tried calling too.”

“Maybe he’s busy….”

“Dad, I’ve been calling for a week. If he’s that busy then why don’t he just pick up and tell me that he’s busy, he can’t talk….”

“Why don’t you ask him that yourself?”

Chat followed her dad’s gazed and there stood Ome, standing behind them.

“I’ll leave you two to talk…” Nikorn walked off.

“Ome….how you’d know about this party?”

“Win and Araya told me…….”

“I tried calling you…..”

Ome nodded, “I know and I’m sorry I didn’t pick up. I got caught up in work. I just got back from Hong Kong this morning…”

“Hong Kong? What were you doing there?”

“Business meeting.”

Chat nodded, “That explains why you didn’t answer your phone…..”

“Sorry…..I hope you don’t think that I’m still mad at you because I didn’t pick up?”

“Maybe I was but now I understand……”

“So I heard you were going on a trip with your dad?”

“Yeah, about that…….I need to know your thoughts on it…”

“Well, if I was to be a selfish boyfriend, I would say no, don’t go but since I’m not a selfish boyfriend, you should go.”

“Do you want me to go though? I mean, I’m gonna be away and it will cause some problems for us….”

“You should go Chat. It’ll be good for you and your dad. You and I will be just fine…”

Chat smiled, “Will you drop me off at the airport tomorrow?”

“Of course….”

------------------------------

Nawin walked to the front of the stage. He wanted to make an important announcement to everyone.

“I know this is kinda like a good-bye party for Chat and uncle Nikorn but since I noticed all our family and friends are here, I would like to propose…..to Araya…..and I want all of you guys to witness it.”

Araya almost choked on her drink when she heard the word propose, “What the heck is he doing?” she asked himself.

“Araya, I want to ask you if you can marry me again? I know we were married once but everything wasn’t right. This time I want to make it right. I love you and I know you love me too so…..will you be my wife again?”

Chat nudged Araya to answer him, “Say something girl….”

Araya stood up, “Are you drunk? Why are you doing this?”

“I’m not drunk okay. Perfectly sober. So is it a yes or no?”

“Araya crossed her arms, “You’re gonna propose to me without a ring?”

“Well, come up here so I can put the ring on your finger.”

As soon as Araya got on stage, Win bent down on one knee and opened the box. Araya was surprise t see it was a different ring, “What happened to the old ring?”

“The old ring represents the past. I want to start a whole new future with you so I bought you a new ring.”

Araya smiled, “You didn’t have to…”

“I know but I wanted to…..so if it’s yes then give me your hand…”

Araya blushed and gave Win her right hand. Win laughed and shook his head, “Your left hand you dork…”

Araya quickly switched hands, “My bad….”

Everyone cheered for them as Win slowly puts the ring on Araya’s finger. Seeing Win and Araya happy reminded Ome that he had something important to ask Parichat as well. So he invited her to go for a walk down the beach.

“Who would have thought they would end up happy” said Ome, taking Chat’s hands.

Chat studied him, “You thought that they would never end up together or what?”

Ome just shrugged, “It’s Win we’re talking about here.”

Chat laughed, “Yeah, you’re right. But at least he’s changing for the better……..so what about you….what are you going to do when I’m gone?”

Ome stopped his tracks to turn to look at her, “I’m going to miss you, that’s what I’m going to do.”

“For now you will, but later on, you’re gonna get tired of missing me and you’re gonna be interested in someone else

Ome laughed knowing she was only teasing, “What about you huh? You’re gonna be meeting different people, are you going to miss me?”

“Yeah…of course but only a little bit but I’ll miss you everyday.”

Ome gazed into Parichat’s eyes and move a strand of hair from her face, “Chat……..I have something to give you to remind you of us when we’re gone….”

“What is it?” Chat asked feeling excited.

“But answer me first though….”

“Okay….”

“Marry me……”

Parichat couldn’t answer, she didn’t know how. She wasn’t expecting this to come out of his mouth, “What?” she asked, her voice a whisper.

“I said….marry me……”

“Uh…..I uh….”

Ome took out the ring from his pocket, “I know this isn’t a romantic spot to propose to you but you’re leaving me tomorrow and it’ll be awhile for you to come back. I bought you a ring but this is actually the ring my dad propose to my mom and they want me to give it to you. So if you say yes, give me your hand…”

Chat nodded with happiness, “Of course it’s a yes!….”

He then raised her hand and slipped his other arm behind her back. He stared at her and pulled her close for a kiss beneath the blanket of stars, knowing with certainty they will be with each other forever and ever.

THE END

**Yes, finally I’m done with this storyline. Thank you everyone for reading and I apologize if certain things felt like a rush or anything that was unclear.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love every bit of the story! The story is just oh so cute! I had myself all smiley, cheesing, blushing while ready each of their scenes. Not much drama so that was good. Lol. Good job for another great story thip :)