Be My Guest Concert

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope they release this in VCD..i want to buy it..but yeh i see joy and her bf..so cute!..i can tell thats tack with the black hat..if only we can see his face :wub: ..anyway..from thairath..

the guy dancing in the 2nd pic look like willy

'ยากูซ่า' ปะทะ 'บี มาย เกสต์' 2 รส อารมณ์มันส์..ส์!

พระเจ้าช่วยกล้วยปิ้ง! ไม่เคยมีคอนเสิร์ตไหนทำให้ “ทีมข่าวบันเทิง” เกิดอาการ “รักพี่เสียดายน้อง” ได้เท่า 2 คอนเสิร์ต “ยากูซ่า..ท้าดวล” ของ ฟิล์ม-รัฐภูมิ กับ บี มาย เกสต์ เดอะ คอมเมอดี้ คอนเสิร์ต ของ กอล์ฟ-เบญจพล เชยอรุณ ที่ขนเอา “แขกรับเชิญ” มาล้นเวที แหม! เพราะหยั่งงี้เราเลยเลือกซิ่งมอเตอร์ไซค์วิ่งรอกไปดูให้เห็นกะตาทั้งสองคอนเสิร์ตนั่นแหละ ฟิล์ม ยกพล ยากูซ่า มาท้าดวลกันที่ รอยัลพารากอนฮอลล์ ท่ามกลางแฟนคลับที่พกปอดมากรี๊ดชนิดถล่มทลายแค่ ฟิล์ม ยักคิ้วข้างขวา ทำหน้าทะเล้น เต้นบนสลิง ร้องเพลง แดนซ์ระเบิด แค่เนี้ย!! บรรดายากูซ่าก็ใช่ย่อย พกมุกมาฮากันตรึม โน้ต เชิญยิ้ม อ้วน-มณีนุช อ.จตุพล ปุ๊ย ตีสิบ ยิ่ง โปงลางสะออน ขอบอกว่ามันส์สุดกู่ ปิดท้ายด้วยคนปากไว อ.ยิ่งศักดิ์...เนี่ย “แฟนคลับ” เค้ายังกังขาว่า อาจารย์รู้ได้ไง ฟิล์มใส่กุงเกงในสีแดงแจ๊ด...ด!! เสร็จแล้วห้อมา บีอีซี เทโร ฮอลล์ เพราะไม่อยากพลาดความสนุกบนเวทีคอนเสิร์ต บี มาย เกสต์ฯ แถม กอล์ฟ ไม่สนเสียงเม้าท์ โปรยหวานซบหน้าซบหลัง เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ ที่สำคัญยังกระชากวัยขอเป็น กอล์ฟ-ไมค์ คู่กะ นีโน่-เมทนี อีกตะหาก จุ๋ม-นรีกระจ่าง แตง-ปาริฉัตร ตั้ม-สมประสงค์ มัม ลาโคนิค ฯลฯ ปลุกใจด้วยเพลงเด็ดพ่วงมุกให้ได้ฮากระจายตลอด 3 ชั่วโมงครึ่ง.

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...it's that Joy and her honey? She's changed so much...not that pretty in this pix....what's up with that.

Love Stefan in this pix...so very sexy and gorgeous (below) pix.

mizzm

sarNie Egg
in the far right hand corner at the bottom...the two people with the hats on...is that Dome and his gf Ploy? That's what it looks like to me even though you can't really make out their faces.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
No that is not dome and his gf ,its that guy tack i think the one that used to go out with pita. i am pretty sure.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Can u please upload the concert for me please and please tell me when and where u put it. Thank you in advance.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
actuallie da concert is out alreadie cux i saw film's concert " YAKUZA" at ethaicd website...........but since NATTY say tat it's 2 different concert then i aint know but i du know ta film's concert is out so wat im thinking is it's 1 concert onlie................but if ya wanna buy it go 2 www.ethaicd.com n buy it online..........i think this concert is gonna b sooooo freaken goodie..............i ma buy it.............. :D :D :D ............