Baun Rai Ruen Taa Wan

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Starring Aont Ratipong & Oil Sirima

I just wonder is it good to watch? Because it has Jieb Chompoonuch in it... (Yeah, I'm a huge fan of Jieb.) It looks like comedy, too. It's only thing is bothered me that Aont's appearances in this lakorn, looks weird with those long hair on him. :huh:

So would you give a rating from 1-5? Also can I have a brief summary on this, too if possible? Please... Thanks in advance! :D

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
I have the cheewit dara lakor mag to this lakorn.....but the whole summarys in thai.....too bad i wish i knew how to read thai but sorry! I wanna knoe about this lakorn also :D in the mag i think jieb gets paired up with this one dude thats a police officer.....i think.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
the guy that got paired up with jieb in ruk tern roy was also in this lakorn but he got paired up with this other girlo.....aont and oil got married in this lakorn....saw from the pics, lol :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
never mind about summary because i found it at thaifanutic galaxy site. but i don't know it's good or not since my store recommends me. ;) maybe they just need money for it. :p i prefer what's your opinion on this whether i should watch it or not. even i love jieb a lot. :D

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol.....i don't knoe but i would watch any of jieb's lakorns eccept the ones that she has to pass away like oun ai ruk or luk mai lark see.....i wouldnt watch those 2 lakorns of jieb only.....but its up to you, lol kitkat :D