LOLs. Happy Halloweenie, Kevin! ^__^

I don't have a candy pile. I didn't go
trick-or-treating. Oh god, I hate the
holidays. o__o Is that considered
weird, or what? LOLs. Hope you had fun!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha...how cute!

I had to work last night so I couldn't do much. I gave candy to the client's children though cause they couldn't go trick or treating. :)

Kev, did you go steal some little kid's candy?

noungning

Heartless
lol haha man aren't u a little old and tall to be trick or treating, i bet ya he beat up some kid... haha :p as a matter of fact, he used ly to trick or treat and stole all her candy... haha

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I know gosh...aren't ya a lil old to be out there trick or treating...you should be at home giving them out...not taking them! gosh...soo selfish! hahaha...I took my niece out trick or treating..when they asked meeh if i wanted one i said no...save them for the other kids....hahaha but yeah anywayz this halloween has to be the best...the weather ehere was hella good...soo many kids out and joyfully happy!

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Kev, did you go steal some little kid's candy?
No, I didn't. I worked hard for it.

lol haha man aren't u a little old and tall to be trick or treating, i bet ya he beat up some kid... haha :p as a matter of fact, he used ly to trick or treat and stole all her candy... haha
No one's going to refuse you candy.

Ly is a giant...she's so tall, she goes up a little past my shoulder. If I wanted to use anyone to trick-or-treat for me, I would've used you.

Fine Fine Fine...

at least post your Halloween pictures

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hahahaha Penny thats awesome. Looks exactly like my pile! Thanks for saving me time so I don't have to post it. :D

noungning

Heartless
omg u have some american brands in there lol... where is the canadian flavor like um...wunderbar? lol haha :p