Basketball Fire

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse

Today, Taiwan Apple Daily reported that Jerry and Wu Chun will play in "Basketball Fire" and both idols will compete both on the court and in front of the camera. As Wu Chun is busy filming "My Princess" and establishing his newly opened gym, Jerry uses this opportunity to study the script, to take acting classes, and to practise his basketball skills ahead of Wu. Jerry's agent, Zheng Mao Liang, didn't want to express much but only said, "It is still under discussion." Through his agent, Wu indicates, "Looking forward very much to working together."

After filming The Hospital and establishing his own company, Jerry has stayed quiet up to this point. Now, he has upgraded to be an invester/owner, and become the owner of Dreamdrama and its only artiste. At the same time, he will work with Producer Feng Jia Rui filming GTV's new drama "Basketball Fire". In addition, the most looking forward to is that the new popular idol, Wu Chun, will play the main lead with Jerry, filming the Taiwan version of Slam Dunk (kkla: a Japanese manga and anime series written by Takehiko Inoue about basketball). At this point, the project has reached the contract-signing stage, and the both handsomes will compete in their popularity and acting skills.

The two handsome guys actually know each other, as when Wu Chun first came to Taiwan, they met through some mutual friends, and they played ball and had dinner together occasionally.

Wu Chun (Left) | Jerry Yan (Right)
Height/Weight: 181cm - 74kg (5'10"/163 lbs) | 181cm - 70kg (5'10"/154 lbs)
Talent Fee: NT$100,000 per episode | NT$330,000 per episode when filmed The Hospital
Basketball Skills: Was a member of Brunei's national basketball team | good at mid-distance shooting(?)
Group/Projects: Fahrenheit/TV Dramas: Tokyo Juliet and Hana Kimi | F4/TV dramas: Meteor Garden I and II, Meteor Rain and The Hospital, Magic Kitchen (movie)
Rumored Affairs: Ella (of S.H.E), rumor of being married and have children | Lin Chi Ling

credit-AF and AZD

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
it is a series of them together...it's called 'basketball fire'....it'll go against the new series 'Bull Fighting'...

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think jerry is gonna do this drama any more.. i don't know for sure caus ei just got it off from dramawiki...

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
it's not been cancel. the director just want Jerry to reconsider to join the series. if he is then they might going to switch wu zun and jerry role. jerry will play the main role and wu zun will take the second lead role. that's what i read.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
okay so this is a new series.. yay. i don't like jerry, i mean he's okay but i'd rather have wu zun as the main lead. c'mon he's more famous than jerry now and days anyways. who cares if jerry isn't in this series, why does the director want him to be in this series so bad anyways >.< boo hoo. i hated jerry on meteor gardern, he's such a pain in the ass!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
I have news!!! jerry decided to join in the series again!!!! he is going to be the main lead i guess... but since wu chun is going to do a movie w/ nic and charlene.. i think he won't be doing this one..<<i don't know... i'm just guessing..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
that sucks if jerry is the main lead is should be wu zun! i don't really care if he isn't in here coz he won't be the male lead >.< this sucks!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
okay so this is a new series.. yay. i don't like jerry, i mean he's okay but i'd rather have wu zun as the main lead. c'mon he's more famous than jerry now and days anyways. who cares if jerry isn't in this series, why does the director want him to be in this series so bad anyways >.< boo hoo. i hated jerry on meteor gardern, he's such a pain in the ass!
i'm not supposed to post (personal issue), but i seriously can't stand you.

keep your rude ugly ass opinions to yourself will ye? i'm def. not a jerry fan, but your butt needs to be more respectful.

the end.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i think that everyone should be able to express there own opinions because this is a forum, but if that's how you feel then i won't say anything rude anymore.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
express yoself all you want. but if you dont like someone, say you dont like them in a nicer way. ....umm... yea. no hard feeling dude =]

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
it's airing in the summer of 2008..
show, jerry, wu chun, coco(do know who she is..),and george hu is going to be in it..
and NO!!!! man.. this sucks.. wu chun isn't the main lead..since the directors/producers was deciding who should play the main lead instead of filming, wu chun said that he doen't want to be the main lead, he'll leave it to jerry and show to fight over the main lead's charater..so i gues the main lead is jerry right now..
OFFTOPIC: you do know that jerry, show and wuchun is the hottest and most popularist(<<is that a word?) young (iguess you could say young)men in taiwan right now (otherwise than jay chou, wangleehom and others)
if i take my comments out of the words up there^^..then what i just said was:
you do know that jerry, show, and wu chun is the hottest and most popularist young men in taiwan right now??
i don't know if it's true or not.. but it says that all over the sites that i went to..

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think so.. he's not the main..
OFFTOPIC: and guess what i found out.. wu zun out popular jerry and show..somewhere..they mentioned that over seas and in taiwan, wu zun is still more popular..
ANOTHER OFF TOPIC: reall.. i never really liked jerry.. but he's still okay.. it's just my opinion for now. but hopefully.. i'll like him later...

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
ariel was asked to be in it with wu zun three times but she rejected it!!!! WHAT THE FREAK!! WHY??? i like ariel and wu zun together.. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO REJECT IT!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
well wu zun isn't the male lead anyways even if ariel excepted this drama she would get jerry not wu zun. and wu zun already excepted this role/drama i saw the pics of the opening/conference for this series already jerry was also there. so jeey's the male lead and wu zun.. i dunno probably playing as supporting or bad guy. i really can't picture him in a mean/bad role though.. seriously too cute for that.

i love ariel and wu zun, they have great chemistry and suits each other so much. i would love to see them together again but before that happens i want to see ariel and mike together again so bad been waiting for so long since love contract ended :( i miss them. i hope that if wu zun and ariel do another drama together it won't be so dramatic, boring, and serious like tokyo juliet >.<