Barry & Yaya interview from Pappayon Bunterng

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
GOSSIPING ABOUT EACH OTHER

Round 1

Yaya: “P’Nadech is scared of ghosts. I really want to know if people were to pay him so much money, will he be able to go to sleep. When we went to film at a different province, the place where we had to sleep was a bit scary. The staff team saw some ghosts and P’Nadech got scared. I’m scared of ghosts too but they like to tease him more. He can’t go to sleep by himself either. One time, they pulled a prank on me. They put me in a dark room and locked me up. I cried because I couldn’t do anything about it.”

Nadech: “I’m scared, I’ll admit it. I’ve never seen one but I’m scared. Back then, a relative used to bring home bunch of ghosts movie and he would pull pranks on me, like while I’m taking a shower or when I’m walking downstairs. I know it’s him but I still get scared. Up until now, I leave the door to the bathroom open when I’m showering and I don’t like looking in the mirror either because I’m scared I might see someone standing behind me. If I’m in the bathroom with a friend then that’s okay. I always used to let my mom come stand by the door until 7th grade. [But you were already a young man then?] (laughs) Junior year in high school was the year I finally slept by myself. Before, I always slept in the same room with my mom. But I still can’t sleep by myself though (laughs). When I go to the set, if P’Boy or P’Mak doesn’t come that day then I’ll ask other people on set if I can sleep with them.”

Round 2

Yaya: “He likes to lick his lips and mouth all the time. People even wondered if in his past life, was he a snake. He has dried lips so I’ll see him do it all the time. Even when we’re in the middle of filming, he’ll lick his lips and I’ll laugh. I don’t understand why he does it so much and when I asled him, he’ll be like I can’t help it.”

Nadech: “I have dry lips so I will lick them every two minutes (laughs). But now I’m trying to adjust. I don’t get embarrass when people see me do it because I don’t notice it. Right now I don’t really care about I because I have chap stick with me.”

Round 3

Yaya: “P’Nadech has a few nicknames while on set. They call him Jimlim because he’s cute and they call me Primprao because I’m a pretty girl. They call him Jimlim because he’s a cute guy and is nice to everyone on set. But he likes that name. Sometimes they will call him Ai Lao too.”

Nadech: “At first I didn’t know what Jimlim meant but they like to call me that. I think it’s a cute name. [Usually they call young girls that] Really? (laughs). I can understand when they call me retarded or Ai Lao because they’ve called me that since Ngao Ruk Luang Jai. Whenever they want my attention or they want to spoil me they would make my favorite food which is Som Tum Pla Rah and Som Tum Pla Dook.”

Round 4

Yaya: “He always have on a suspicious look.. He always have his eyebrows up or together. I don’t know if he’s stress or something but everyone asks him that on set [laughs].”

Nadech: “I’m not stress but I can’t be in a place where there’s too much light. I have to squint whenever there’s too much sunlight.”

Final Round

Yaya: “I think he’s fat (laughs). It’s true that he’s tall and he has a nice body but I see his stomach sticking out especially every time he eats.”

Nadech: “My stomach do stick out and when I eat, I’ll just let it out. I don’t want to hold it in. When girls see it, they might think it’s disgusting but it’s all the six pack (laughs) [But I think it’s starting to become a one pack now?] (laughs even louder) well….there’s still some six pack in there somewhere. By the way, since we’re gossiping about each other , Yaya, you don’t like me or what (laughs)"

Article scan by Nadechworld
Article translated by me

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha "my stomach sticks out when I eat." That is so hilarious because the same happens to me. When I'm full my tummy's fat like pooh bear's hahahahahaha

Thanks for sharing the cute article with us Tubby :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh! Barry makes me laugh! They're both so funny and adorable.
They have the funniest answers!
Learned some new things about Barry! Just makes me like him more!! Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg by reading about them both it makes them so adorable match. Hope there's chances that one day they both will
be as lovers offscreen. :wub:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Awww.. thank you so much! But it's like Yaya only talk on him. Why don't they let Nadech say something about her too. I like how he said "By the way, since we’re gossiping about each other , Yaya, you don’t like me or what (laughs)"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh by the way i love your banner there. Omg Yaya she's so stunning and Barry mighty handsome. Both best suit if
they're real life as a couple. :kiss3:

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww yaya seem to notice alot of things about barry..thats a good start. they are getting to know each other hehe

thanks thip

neena

sarNie Adult
its cute how she points out his flaws lol but i wanna hear what he has to say about her!! they are so lovable!!!